14-Year-Old Dies After Eating Extremely Spicy Chip

Pull the pepper off a plant, while I watch. Go wash it and hand it to me.I'll bring my own butter...,if.....It's mike tyson. Carolinas and ghosts havent put me down.
Your dipachippy might kill a grizzly. Stick it in your ass. I only eat food/food

I'm the father of 8 kids. I'm pretty sure that if one of them called their mother a bitch in front of me, I just might slap them upside the head!

for being such a bitch
I’m not saying I didn’t deserve it, I was a preteen testing the waters.

It was a different time when a parent was your parent not trying to be your best friend.

I'm the father of 8 kids. I'm pretty sure that if one of them called their mother a bitch in front of me, I just might slap them upside the head!

for being such a bitch
If I had kids I’d sure slap them if they were that disrespectful. Most kids today need a good slap.

That's a hell of a thing for someone to have on their Coroner's report: "Cause of Death: Spicy chip." If he had just stuck with bland, unseasoned white people's food, the poor kid wouldn't be dead now.

14-Year-Old Dies After Eating Extremely Spicy Chip in Viral 'One Chip Challenge' Dare, Family Says​

"A 14-year-old boy died suddenly in Massachusetts after eating a tortilla chip dusted with the world's hottest peppers as part of the viral "One Chip Challenge," his family says.

Harris Wolobah, a sophomore at Worcester's Doherty Memorial High School died Friday after participating in a social media dare called the "One Chip Challenge," in which users are urged to eat a "vicious chip" for "for a truly twisted experience."

The chips are manufactured by Paqui, a Texas-based brand that encourages people to eat one of their mega-hot chips and see how long they can abstain from drinking or eating to dampen the spicy heat.

Participants are told to film their experience and post it to social media. The challenge has gone viral since it debuted several years ago. Celebrities have joined in. But several school districts across the country have banned the chips on campus after reports of children being hospitalized after ingesting them.

In 2017, a local news anchor vomited on air after eating a chip."

Boy, 14, Dies Suddenly After Viral 'One Chip Challenge,' Family Says

Pulled.

$10 for one chip? Talk about a mark up.

That's a hell of a thing for someone to have on their Coroner's report: "Cause of Death: Spicy chip." If he had just stuck with bland, unseasoned white people's food, the poor kid wouldn't be dead now.

14-Year-Old Dies After Eating Extremely Spicy Chip in Viral 'One Chip Challenge' Dare, Family Says​

"A 14-year-old boy died suddenly in Massachusetts after eating a tortilla chip dusted with the world's hottest peppers as part of the viral "One Chip Challenge," his family says.

Harris Wolobah, a sophomore at Worcester's Doherty Memorial High School died Friday after participating in a social media dare called the "One Chip Challenge," in which users are urged to eat a "vicious chip" for "for a truly twisted experience."

The chips are manufactured by Paqui, a Texas-based brand that encourages people to eat one of their mega-hot chips and see how long they can abstain from drinking or eating to dampen the spicy heat.

Participants are told to film their experience and post it to social media. The challenge has gone viral since it debuted several years ago. Celebrities have joined in. But several school districts across the country have banned the chips on campus after reports of children being hospitalized after ingesting them.

In 2017, a local news anchor vomited on air after eating a chip."

Boy, 14, Dies Suddenly After Viral 'One Chip Challenge,' Family Says
At least it wasn't from a covid vaccine shot.

Forum List

Back