Seven year old girl dies

Bullshit. The cold and heartless pieces of shit are those that take kids on treks in which they might perish so they get an easier asylum process if caught on the border.
That is exactly what motivates these foreign criminals. They're using their own children as human shields. They should be prosecuted, but ill settle for just keeping these heartless monsters out of the country.

Shit happens...
Diseased illegal aliens don’t belong here
Fuck you, you cold, heartless fucking piece of shit.
Fuck you. She died of dehydration, and abuse by the parent that tried to use her as a human shield to illegally enter another country. Fuck you; and the parents that killed her....
You're just another cold, heartless piece of shit.

Says the person who said I should have never been born. How’s that flagrant hypocrisy working out for ya?

The rest of the story...the girl had not eaten or consumed water in several days.

And whose fault is that??

The parents that's who. The parents who are at our border trying to get in. The Mexican's should have administered aid to the kid. Not our Border Patrol.

Thank you, that was my point and that the lying liberal media was trying to blame our border patrol.

How many US citizens from birth have died while waiting for an organ?

It’s a shame she died, but one has to wonder if she had stayed home would she have suffered the same fate?

Liberals love the emotional bullshit....except for Kate Steinle.
Yeah liberals have oceans of tears for everyone NOT an American citizen.

Would you put your daughter into the situation that little girl was in? I would not.

I'd go find some water and build a shelter and fire and set some traps in the woods n stuff for food.

Definitely not be trying to storm a foreign country's border with my daughter in tow.

But she was his free pass into the US, according to the Soros funded coyotes that brought them all here.

The rest of the story...the girl had not eaten or consumed water in several days.

^^^ this is the liberal media dishonestly spinning the headline negative to fit their agenda. How many readers went far enough into the story to discover oh wait, the girls parents had not fed or given her fluids in several days. No matter, they got the negative headline out there.

If I don't feed or hydrate my kid for 5 days, then I take them to the doctor....it's the DOCTOR'S fault when the kid dies.

Interesting.

Again, THE PARENT IN CHARGE OF THE KID IS GOING TO BE CHARGED WITH NEGLIGENT HOMOCIDE AND CHILD ABUSE, CORRECT?

Forum List

Back