Seven Days In September: The Truth About Jade Helm...

Must be about that time for the hateful Government Trolls to hijack and flame the thread. Oh well, same ole same ole. Anyway, check out the article if you have time. It is pretty interesting. Peace. :)
They can't think for themselves. They depend on Uncle and his media to tell them what to think. They will do well in the Brave New World.
All independent thinking, God fearing, America loving, patriots should march into the nearest Texas Walmart and start kicking some ass.

There'd be blood in the streets had Bush planned to send US Army troops practice in "Hostile" territory of Philly, Camden and Baltimore.

This conspiracy theory hinges on the belief the entire military is in on a plan to take over the country, and that they will all go along with it, and that none of them have spilled the beans. It betrays a massive ignorance about the way the military works.

It speaks volumes about the people who buy into this bullshit. Especially about the way they think about our troops.

And Walmart.

The bit about WalMart being in on the plot is especially hilarious.

I think that part about WalMart is probably disinformation. Anyone that researches it would find out that this was a WalMart counter move to an attempt at Unionization. WalMart management is probably tickled that folks are associating their closures with this theory rather than the truth. lol

Walmart Raises Suspicions After Closing 5 Stores In Same Day For “Plumbing” Problems
Walmart Raises Suspicions After Closing 5 Stores In Same Day For Plumbing Problems Consumerist

"
In Pico Rivera, CA, the City Manager tells CBS Los Angeles that he was blindsided by the closure, which affects more than 500 workers in the area. As of yesterday, he said that the city hadn’t received any permit requests from the store.

Some employees at this store are questioning the motive, as it’s been a focal point of the pro-union OUR Walmart movement, and was the first location to stage a wage-related walkout back in 2012.

“This is the first store that went on strike. This is the first store in demanding changes for Walmart,” said one employee."

However, Jade Helm is just as it appears, just a training exercise. But what is it a training exercise for? Ask yourself that question. The answer is plane for those who are honest with themselves.

There'd be blood in the streets had Bush planned to send US Army troops practice in "Hostile" territory of Philly, Camden and Baltimore.
Bush sent them to Alaska for anti-terrorist training.

But nobody will top Eisenhower. He nuked Nevada and had troops go in after the Bomb went off and practice taking over.

All in preparation to nuke the rest of Merka, of course. With the co-operation of Woolworths. You ever notice every Woolworth department store had a "bargain basement"?

Yeah.

e681u8.jpg

Last edited:
Bush sent them to Alaska for anti-terrorist training.

But nobody will top Eisenhower. He nuked Nevada and had troops go in after the Bomb went off and practice taking over.

All in preparation to nuke the rest of Merka, of course. With the co-operation of Woolworths.

And look what happened to Woolworths???!!:blowup: :uhh:

2wq9w7d.jpg

Ike said we should lure them down here with a sale on slacks, and then we'll line up the Birchers against this wall and shoot them.

This conspiracy theory hinges on the belief the entire military is in on a plan to take over the country, and that they will all go along with it, and that none of them have spilled the beans. It betrays a massive ignorance about the way the military works.

It speaks volumes about the people who buy into this bullshit. Especially about the way they think about our troops.

And Walmart.

The bit about WalMart being in on the plot is especially hilarious.

I think that part about WalMart is probably disinformation. Anyone that researches it would find out that this was a WalMart counter move to an attempt at Unionization. WalMart management is probably tickled that folks are associating their closures with this theory rather than the truth. lol

Walmart Raises Suspicions After Closing 5 Stores In Same Day For “Plumbing” Problems
Walmart Raises Suspicions After Closing 5 Stores In Same Day For Plumbing Problems Consumerist

"
In Pico Rivera, CA, the City Manager tells CBS Los Angeles that he was blindsided by the closure, which affects more than 500 workers in the area. As of yesterday, he said that the city hadn’t received any permit requests from the store.

Some employees at this store are questioning the motive, as it’s been a focal point of the pro-union OUR Walmart movement, and was the first location to stage a wage-related walkout back in 2012.

“This is the first store that went on strike. This is the first store in demanding changes for Walmart,” said one employee."

However, Jade Helm is just as it appears, just a training exercise. But what is it a training exercise for? Ask yourself that question. The answer is plane for those who are honest with themselves.

Probably?

Some think it was a pysops., some think his death means it was legit. Guess we'll never know. Either way, judging from the trailer, the project looked pretty awesome.

David Crowley, Army Veteran and Gray State Movie Director and Family Found Dead
Independent film producer David Crowley and his family were found dead in their home on January 17, 2015. Many of his followers suspect murder.
David Crowley Army Veteran and Gray State Movie Director and Family Found Dead Veterans Today

(APPLE VALLEY, MN) – On January 19, 2015, Live Free Or Die – All News Pipeline reported the death of screenwriter David Crowley, Komel Crowley, his wife, and 5-year old daughter.

David Crowley, the writer and independent film director of Gray State, was found dead of gunshot wounds along with his wife and 5-year old daughter by a neighbor on January 17th. Screenwriter David Crowley, age 29, along with Komel, his 28-year old wife, had not been heard from since Christmas.

Crowley was an independent film producer and writer. Gray State, his movie trailer on utube, had over one millions views as of today. The movie trailer cost $6,000. David Crowley died before he could raise the funds to produce the full feature film.

David Crowley, an Army veteran, said on a Alex Jones interview in 2012 that the film will not portray the military as an evil force but will take place after a societal collapse. Think FEMA camps, martial law, guillotines, revolution, mind control and you’re in the right ballpark.

There’s no information on whether a treatment and screen play was completed. Many of his followers believe that he and his family were murdered in cold blood.

I don't know about FEMA camps and such.

I do know that a massive economic collapse in the US is inevitable... and not long in coming. It does at least raise the question of what TPTB plan to do about the resulting chaos.

There wasnt natl guard there?

Once arrived....a snooze fest ensued

Seriously.

US Army troops

Practicing counter-insurgency training in Philly, Camden and Baltimore, areas marked "Hostile" by President Bush

And you guys on the Left would be OK with that?

There wasnt natl guard there?

Once arrived....a snooze fest ensued

Seriously.

US Army troops

Practicing counter-insurgency training in Philly, Camden and Baltimore, areas marked "Hostile" by President Bush

And you guys on the Left would be OK with that?
You dont get to arbitrarily decide which side im on.

Aside from that, yea, cuz im not a kook conspiracy theorist and also have real life friends and family in all of the above: military, media, government.

These kooks that think some big diabolical plan is unhatching are not rational. Information moves at the most rapid pace ever. The conglomerate of government barely even communicate with one another, let alone unhatch such a massive plot and get 100% of the recruits to 100% agree with it and keep it 100% uber top secret.

The number of recruits it would take to unleash this plot to control 320million people is INSANE.

You all are INSANE to think this grand a scheme could occur, here and now. Batshit fucking loony.

I do know that a massive economic collapse in the US is inevitable... and not long in coming. It does at least raise the question of what TPTB plan to do about the resulting chaos.

Boo!
Boo who? :rolleyes:

I realize you're skeptical, and rightly so. But doesn't it bother you even the tiniest bit that you have the largest US military urban combat drill in history taking place in the US heartland, ostensibly for no reason whatsoever?

Are you so confident that such an exercise can't possibly be an early rehearsal for martial law that you're compelled to ridicule the notion?

If US federal interests were anticipating an economic collapse and wanted to conduct such a rehearsal, is there anything that would convince you the threat might be credible? Do you categorically reject the possibility of an economic collapse? Of martial law? What elements are missing from what is presently known about "Jade Helm" that would allay your skepticism?

I'm curious. I extend the same inquiries to g5000.

Boo!
Boo who? :rolleyes:

I realize you're skeptical, and rightly so. But doesn't it bother you even the tiniest bit that you have the largest US military urban combat drill in history taking place in the US heartland, ostensibly for no reason whatsoever?
No reason whatsoever? :eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

And, sorry, but you are full of shit when you say "largest drill in history".

Oh, I get it. You added "urban" as a qualifier. Neat.

BOO!

Forum List

Back