Everything I Learned About WW II Is A LIE!

MrKnow

May 20, 2015
There are many conspiracy theories out there. Such as the U.S. being behind the 9-11 attacks, the moon landing being faked, the earth only being 6000 years old, etc. To the best of my ability to judge, what I am about to tell you isn't one of those, but fact. Keep in mind something an English officer around the time of WW I is noted to have said. "In war, truth is the first casualty." Also keep in mind that history is written by the victors.

About a year ago, I typed into my browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." I found some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million. As far as I could find out, these documents were classified and buried in some archive for decades. They were declassified and released sometime in the 70's. It would seem that holocaust deniers did have a leg to stand on.

A couple of months ago, I heard about a documentary that can be seen for free on the internet. It's called, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It was overly long. 6 hours long in fact. It took me three or four days to watch it all. But here and there throughout it, there was information that was astonishing! (Interestingly enough, the Red Cross documents I mentioned wasn't included) It is incredible to what degree the American people have been LIED to! The holocaust indeed was largely a hoax! Don't believe it? Look up the Red Cross documents I mentioned. Also, take a little time each day to watch the documentary I mentioned. You will see the real truth.

There are many conspiracy theories out there. Such as the U.S. being behind the 9-11 attacks, the moon landing being faked, the earth only being 6000 years old, etc. To the best of my ability to judge, what I am about to tell you isn't one of those, but fact. Keep in mind something an English officer around the time of WW I is noted to have said. "In war, truth is the first casualty." Also keep in mind that history is written by the victors.

About a year ago, I typed into my browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." I found some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million. As far as I could find out, these documents were classified and buried in some archive for decades. They were declassified and released sometime in the 70's. It would seem that holocaust deniers did have a leg to stand on.

A couple of months ago, I heard about a documentary that can be seen for free on the internet. It's called, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It was overly long. 6 hours long in fact. It took me three or four days to watch it all. But here and there throughout it, there was information that was astonishing! (Interestingly enough, the Red Cross documents I mentioned wasn't included) It is incredible to what degree the American people have been LIED to! The holocaust indeed was largely a hoax! Don't believe it? Look up the Red Cross documents I mentioned. Also, take a little time each day to watch the documentary I mentioned. You will see the real truth.

Oh, another Nazi - how unique.

If you voted for Obama, you'll fit right in with the assclown brigade!

... said the Fascist.

:puke3:

Ok, ignoring the complete lunacy of denying the holocaust, I'll play for a moment.

271,000 killed by the nazis? You said this was an old document? How old? You realize that it took many years to fully account for all the people killed? Most likely that number was revised upwards by a multiple of 10 at some point after that document was printed.

Consider this a free education as I wont be discussing with a holocaust denier.

Yes I saw that video, I have also done much reading, another thing to investigate is typhus and food supply which killed many. They will call you many names. Like they just did. When someone makes it a law to question something, that is a sign it needs investigation. Screw the Zionist, I am a holocaust denier. The Zionist are not God and do not get to tell me what to think or what to say. They also got the US into WWI.

Last edited:
OMG, yet another dumbfuck holocaust denier.

WTF, were you born on Mars? Nope, you were born on URANUS.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............
Statistikhengst,
It is interesting when the ignorant are abusive. In the documentary I mentioned, they SHOW some newspaper articles that appeared from time to time. Starting from 1913 to about the time of WW II. They talked about something bad happening to 6 million Jews. I guess when a lie works, stick with it. They also SHOW swimming pools that they had at some Jewish internment camps.

They also SHOW "camp money" that was given to inmates to buy things with. One of the most infamous "death camps" was Buchenwald. There is a holocaust memorial museum there now. Today, there is a sign in front of the place. They SHOW it. One of the things it says on it is, "No Jews were gassed here." The Jews would never let them get away with saying it if it couldn't be proved. So what does that have to say about all the Jews who were supposedly gassed there.

They also have a Jewish guy on there who was investigating the holocaust. They SHOWED him asking the lead administrator of a holocaust memorial if the gas chamber there was real. He was TOLD that it was made to look like a gas chamber by the Russians after the war.

They also have testimony from people who were actually PRISONERS in these "concentration camps TELLING you that things weren't as bad as they are made out to be. Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. Watch the documentary yourself. Then tell me how real the holocaust was.

Uncensored2008,
One of the people they show on the documentary was a Jew who was investigating the truth of the holocaust. And he found it. But I don't think he was a Nazi. The point was truth. Not political affiliation.

Yes in Russia, 6 million , 6 million. a magical number were facing death, send money. Send money now. Funny thing is Britain and Russia were allies in WWI, trying to take down Germany which was advancing at a rapid pace, and Russia pulled out, and Britain was down to nothing so the Zionist said , we can get the US in the war if you give us Palestine, leading right to the Balfour Declaration.

Ok, ignoring the complete lunacy of denying the holocaust, I'll play for a moment.

271,000 killed by the nazis? You said this was an old document? How old? You realize that it took many years to fully account for all the people killed? Most likely that number was revised upwards by a multiple of 10 at some point after that document was printed.

Consider this a free education as I wont be discussing with a holocaust denier.
PredFan,
That's right. Close your eyes real tight......... No, tighter than that!......... There ya go. Good Jew slave!

Not everything is a lie, 65-85 million people died, and was the only war the atomic bomb was used. Also Germany has been paying dearly ever since, funding Israel.

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 11437344, member: 5002"

Yes I saw that video, I have also done much reading, another thing to investigate is typhus and food supply which killed many. They will call you many names. Like they just did. When someone makes it a law to question something, that is a sign it needs investigation. Screw the Zionist, I am a holocaust denier. The Zionist are not God and do not get to tell me what to think or what to say. They also got the US into WWI.[/QUOTE]
Penelope,
Yes, these people are truly brainwashed "pod people." I would like to see them enter into their browser, "Esienhower's Holocaust" and try to laugh that off.

Forum List

Back