Settler run over palestinian

thanks God, it's not a tank!

it remembers me how american Rachel Corrie was run over by zionaze bulldozer!

rachel-corrie-flag-shrouded.jpg

rachel10.jpg

The "tank" was a bulldozer and poor old Rachel was an asshole. God rest her stupid soul.

Bulldozer vs. girl. In an unexpected resolution, the Bulldozer wins. :cuckoo: Stupid.

I bet you feel the same way about chinese students versus commie tanks, eh?

no?

gosh.. i wonder what the mitigating factor is...

no?

No, as a matter of fact, I don't.

The Chinese guy was standing up to a TANK. He was clearly willing to lay down his life for freedom.

The fucking stupid ass suicidal American girl (a/k/a the stupid suicidal schmuck) was opposing a bulldozer for something very much different.

Pretend it was something else though. That would really be a surprise.

no?

The Chinese guy was standing up to a TANK. He was clearly willing to lay down his life for freedom.

The fucking stupid ass suicidal American girl (a/k/a the stupid suicidal schmuck) was opposing a bulldozer for something very much different.

Like I said, the mitigating factor which draws a separation line is hardly invisible. If jews enjoyed stringing up non-jews like Southern lynch mobs you'd be on here insisting that they just wanted to spruce up the fucking scenery. SHOCKER that you discern between someone standing up for the rights of the Chinese and someone else doing the same for Palis. SHOCKER.

:rofl:

no?

Like I said, the mitigating factor which draws a separation line is hardly invisible. If jews enjoyed stringing up non-jews like Southern lynch mobs you'd be on here insisting that they just wanted to spruce up the fucking scenery. SHOCKER that you discern between someone standing up for the rights of the Chinese and someone else doing the same for Palis. SHOCKER.

As I said, pretend otherwise. I knew I could count on you, dillweed.

Frontline: The Tank Man | WXXI

The Chinese government has responded to the Tank Man’s efforts by cracking down on dissent, and on the media. The regime has managed to erase Tank Man’s image, famous throughout the world, from Chinese memory. Thomas shows the iconic picture to undergraduates at Beijing University, the nerve center of the 1989 protests; none of them recognize it. Central to the regime's struggle to control information is its filtering of the Internet, a complex undertaking that raises serious issues about the role of Western IT companies in China's censorship strategy

I'm not the one pretending here, fuckbucket. Rationalize your ethnicity-specific concern however you will. Your input of Rachel Corrie versus Chinese students speaks louder than your silly excuses for a double standard.

:thup:

I'm not the one pretending here, fuckbucket. Rationalize your ethnicity-specific concern however you will. Your input of Rachel Corrie versus Chinese students speaks louder than your silly excuses for a double standard.

You are pretending, ya shitsucker.

The only valid comparison is that in both cases a human being confonted a massive bit of rolling machinery.

And you are just too much of the lying asshole to ever admit as much -- because your idiotic partisan agenda of pure filth leads you to being such a lying sack of shit.

The only valid comparison is that in both cases a human being confonted a massive bit of rolling machinery.

And you are just too much of the lying asshole to ever admit as much -- because your idiotic partisan agenda of pure filth leads you to being such a lying sack of shit.

......yea.... BOTH examples sure WASN'T prompted by the subjugation of one peoples by another!

Trust me, you silly goatfucking hemorrhoid, your desire to spin your double standard hatred is almost as funny as the self-righteous routine that is fitting you like a 30 year old leisure suit.

true story.

Like i said, it's pretty obvious that, with YOUR kind, if a jew in israel wanted to drink pali blood you'd be insisting that red blood cells are antisemitic.

Last edited:

......yea.... BOTH examples sure WASN'T prompted by the subjugation of one peoples by another!

Your grasp on honesty and logic is JUST as tenuous as your grasp of grammar and coherence....

In any event, the Chinese example sure WAS a reaction to the efforts of the Chinese government to subjagate their own people.

The actions of the American girl was a reaction that had nothing to do with subjagating anybody. That is just your always dishonest partisan spin hard at work. Nothing more.

Trust me, * * * *

Don't be even more fucking retarded than you always are. Nobody with a functioning brain would ever "trust" a filthy lying piece of shitsucking vermin like you.

que? Are you trying to sound smarter than you are? You do realize that the term "both" infers a plural subject, right? that the contraction of WAS NOT denotes past tense for both? Maybe you should stick to making excuses for your laughably selective standard rather than pretend you can teach Engrish, ok?

after all... a fucking ISRAELI BULLDOZER crushing Corrie along with a fucking pali shack sure isn't (go ahead and fumble for your MLA handbook) an example of one ethnicity lording over another!

:lol:

Maybe, instead of trusting me you should go ahead and crack open a fucking grammar textbook if you are going to act like an engrish proff again. Again, if a jew in israel wanted to literally wear a fucking carved out goyim skinsuit you are the kind of pathetic bastard who would insist, nay DEMAND that non-jew melanin is antisemitic because they don't come in fashionable colors.

que? Are you trying to sound smarter than you are? You do realize that the term "both" infers a plural subject, right? that the contraction of WAS NOT denotes past tense for both? Maybe you should stick to making excuses for your laughably selective standard rather than pretend you can teach Engrish, ok?

after all... a fucking ISRAELI BULLDOZER crushing Corrie along with a fucking pali shack sure isn't (go ahead and fumble for your MLA handbook) an example of one ethnicity lording over another!

Maybe, instead of trusting me you should go ahead and crack open a fucking grammar textbook if you are going to act like an engrish proff again. Again, if a jew in israel wanted to literally wear a fucking carved out goyim skinsuit you are the kind of pathetic bastard who would insist, nay DEMAND that non-jew melanin is antisemitic because they don't come in fashionable colors.

Nope. You are trying to sound educated, which you aren't. You fail. Again. I'll help you out, however:

• Each example was.
  • Both examples were.

Your mistake.

As always.

It is also disputed that the operator of the bulldozer even saw the stupid ass humans playing human shield.

They kind of assumed the risk. The fucking morons.

Last edited:
except, and this is the gem of your self pwnage, I used the contracted form in order to drive home the sarcasm... I guess you are the kind of kid that needed flash cards, eh?

but, please, tell me another joke about "how the driver didn't see the moving, screaming chick dressed in a scarf". PLEASE keep punching yourself in the face when it comes to illustrating your laughable double standard. After all, a jew deserves the benefit of the doubt.. but a chinese tank driver? naw..

THE CHINESE STUDENT sure DIDN'T ASSUME ANY RISK!

:rolleyes:

except, and this is the gem of your self pwnage, I used the contracted form in order to drive home the sarcasm... * * * *

You are babbling.

If you are doing so because you are embarrassed by your own lack of skill with basic English grammar, that is actually a commendable feeling. But lying, as you just did, is still not commendable.

Everyone (and that means "everyone," as in "you have managed to fool not even one single person") sees that you merely fucked it up.

yea.. me and those caaRAAZY people at dictionary dot com sure are impressed with your grammar skills, buddy!

:thup:

* * * *pussy bleed * * * *

The edit says it all about you, popgun.

You are a failure at grammar. Pretty funny in light of what a poseur you are.

When exposed as the ungrammatical nitwit you are, you lie. Quite amusing.

And your feeble efforts have done nothing to support your faux contention that the idiot American girl run over by an Israeli bulldozer is even remotely akin to the Tiananmen Square icon who stood before a Red Chinese Tank.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back