Settler run over palestinian

oh hey.. leave it so someone with SOLID STANDARDS LIKE YOURS to make every reason he can think of to polish the turd of his own fuckups... AFTER dancing around like a clown about someone else's, no less!

Please, tell me more about how only others can be failures even though your own attempt at playing grammar police pretty much PWNED itself!

Hey, maybe you can go tell someone they suck at cooking after burning some hot water next.

I haven't polished you, ever, you lying shitbrain. What I did was simply and honestly acknowledge that I had made a mistake (three actually).

You, no matter how much you offer your pathetic attempts at derisive deflection, cannot change what is already recorded. Being the complete, gutless, cowardly, pussy liar that you are, you instinctively and reflexively just lied when your glaring error was pointed out. And, then you lied about it AGAIN!

:lol:

indeed, ironic mistakes given your silly fucking grammar crusade which, itself, was meant to divert away from the laughable double standard that you take with crushed resistance to domination.. And, after you became Captain Ironic you made every excuse you could in a pattern-defining effort to rationalize YOUR mistake despite dancing around like a headless chicken about mine. Hell, even NOW you find yourself pretending that your own fuckups don't stink as bad as anyone elses.. but, hey.. you ARE Captain Ironic flying through space in Flagship Double Standard, aren't you.

now, maybe if you butcher my quotes and cry for another page you'll feel better and that giant Shogun-sized hand print on your face might sting less than it does now.

Say it with me: Sho'NUFF!

And despite all your frothing miserab le excremental rage, the fact remains. You reflexively lied about your grammatical error -- twice in a row.

NUFF said? Sho' nuff!

And there's nothing giant sized about you, pin dick; most certainly not the print left when you swing and miss each and every time! :lol:

I haven't polished you, ever, you lying shitbrain. What I did was simply and honestly acknowledge that I had made a mistake (three actually).

You, no matter how much you offer your pathetic attempts at derisive deflection, cannot change what is already recorded. Being the complete, gutless, cowardly, pussy liar that you are, you instinctively and reflexively just lied when your glaring error was pointed out. And, then you lied about it AGAIN!

indeed, ironic mistakes given your silly fucking grammar crusade which, itself, was meant to divert away from the laughable double standard that you take with crushed resistance to domination.. And, after you became Captain Ironic you made every excuse you could in a pattern-defining effort to rationalize YOUR mistake despite dancing around like a headless chicken about mine. Hell, even NOW you find yourself pretending that your own fuckups don't stink as bad as anyone elses.. but, hey.. you ARE Captain Ironic flying through space in Flagship Double Standard, aren't you.

now, maybe if you butcher my quotes and cry for another page you'll feel better and that giant Shogun-sized hand print on your face might sting less than it does now.

And despite all your frothing miserab le excremental rage, the fact remains. You reflexively lied about your grammatical error -- twice in a row.

NUFF said? Sho' nuff!

And there's nothing giant sized about you, pin dick; most certainly not the print left when you swing and miss each and every time! :lol:

say, Captain Irony... what is "Miserab le" mean?

:rofl:

please, tell me more about which of us is frothing with anger while you take a spin around the sun in the Flagship Double Standard!

poor guy.. You can always tell people that the stinging, five-fingered print on your face is a birth mark.

Like batman says: KAPOW, BITCH!

NUFF said? Sho' nuff!

say, Captain Irony... what is "Miserab le" mean?* * * *

Private Grammarless catches another typo and declares victory! :clap2:

Sorry ya little dickless rodent, but nothing you say at this point can conceal that you found it expedient to flat out lie when confronted with the fact that your grammar sucked. Then, you lied again!

Too funny. :lol::lol::lol:

indeed, given what seems to be your standard for success, Captain Irony, and your little grammar crusade it sure is fucking HILARIOUS to watch you have a melt down every time I point out your own spelling errors.

but, given your quickness to believe that your shit don't stink like every other turd in the universe I guess being shocked is out of the question.

but please, tell me more about MY grammar!

:thup:

8bit_bitch_slap.jpg

You are pretending, ya shitsucker.

The only valid comparison is that in both cases a human being confonted a massive bit of rolling machinery.

And you are just too much of the lying asshole to ever admit as much -- because your idiotic partisan agenda of pure filth leads you to being such a lying sack of shit.

The moment you started even reading the posts of shogun pussy you were screwed; that poster is a piece of shit whose death cannot come fast enough. Lowlife scumbag hiding her arrogance on the internet...

Hey shogun pussy, how come you never served? You weak pussy, you afraid of real men, you sissy you?

indeed, given what seems to be your standard for success, Captain Irony, and your little grammar crusade it sure is fucking HILARIOUS to watch you have a melt down every time I point out your own spelling errors.

but, given your quickness to believe that your shit don't stink like every other turd in the universe I guess being shocked is out of the question.

8bit_bitch_slap.jpg

Zzz.

You lack the ability to bitch slap even a legless mutt.

Oh, and by the way, popgun, you liar, it wasn't you who caught my typos or the spelling error.

You truly cannot stop lying, you poor befuddled waste of life.

You are pretending, ya shitsucker.

The only valid comparison is that in both cases a human being confonted a massive bit of rolling machinery.

And you are just too much of the lying asshole to ever admit as much -- because your idiotic partisan agenda of pure filth leads you to being such a lying sack of shit.

The moment you started even reading the posts of shogun pussy you were screwed; that poster is a piece of shit whose death cannot come fast enough. Lowlife scumbag hiding her arrogance on the internet...

Hey shogun pussy, how come you never served? You weak pussy, you afraid of real men, you sissy you?

I've told you already, jew. Americans don't serve in your little jewish, pony-wristed military force. Go blow up some civvies and toddlers and stroke your ****-ego elsewhere.

8bit_bitch_slap.jpg

Zzz.

You lack the ability to bitch slap even a legless mutt.

Oh, and by the way, popgun, you liar, it wasn't you who caught my typos or the spelling error.

You truly cannot stop lying, you poor befuddled waste of life.

STILL STINGS, eh?

poor guy.

And, indeed, I did catch your errors... but, by the time I posted many others also piled on the HILARIOUS IRONY of your fubar criticism too so.. it's no skin off of my nuts that I didn't get the earliest timestamp. Hell, it's FUNNIER that a full range of observers let you know what kind of fucktard you were being anyway!

SERIOUSLY.

STILL STINGS, eh? * * * *

More baseless self-congratulation from the loser?

So pathetic. Endless, but boring and ultimately dishonest of you, popgun.

You might as well face it, popgun; you have not the slightest ability to sting anybody at any time. You never had it. You never will.

You might as well face it, popgun; you have not the slightest ability to sting anybody at any time. You never had it. You never will.

boring enough for you to reply to, eh dummy?

boring enough for you to reply to, eh dummy?

That you are boring is beyond cavil. The fact that I may choose to respond to your lies, to mock you for your lying (even though you are boring) is hardly dispositive, ya lying little stupid bitch!

Try again.

And more smilies, bitch. You haven't quite proved how much a tool you can be in one post yet!

they will simply ignore this thread....you dont expect them to watch anything that is not pro israel do you?

who's "they"?

and why should anyone but terrorist supporters watch more of their propaganda?

what i see a lot of is whining about how mean jews (spoken as though the word is somehow an insult...which should offend any well-meaning person) are.... and stereotyping jews and supporters of israel while pathetically crying that some people may, or may not, stereotype the palestinians.

they will simply ignore this thread....you dont expect them to watch anything that is not pro israel do you?

who's "they"?

what i see a lot of is whining about how mean jews (spoken as though the word is somehow an insult...which should offend any well-meaning person) are.... and stereotyping jews and supporters of israel while pathetically crying that some people may, or may not, stereotype the palestinians.

May or may not....interesting.

a lot of is whining....and stereotyping jews and supporters of israel...while pathetically crying that some people may, or may not, stereotype the palestinians

You seem to think that the stereotyping of Palestinians is in doubt but not the alleged stereotyping of Israeli's.

How laughable. Except it really isn't.

who's "they"?

a lot of is whining....and stereotyping jews and supporters of israel...while pathetically crying that some people may, or may not, stereotype the palestinians

You seem to think that the stereotyping of Palestinians is in doubt but not the alleged stereotyping of Israeli's.

LOL, that can't be more further from the truth, but as a worthless antisemite, you are not interested in the truth.

Last edited:
who's "they"?

LOL, that can't be more further from the truth, but as a worthless antisemite, you are interested in the truth.

Perhaps you can indicate - as Jillian has failed to do so - where my "stereotyping" is or is not accurate? Could be an interesting, but likely pointless, exercise since it would require you to take off your dark glasses.

who's "they"?

actually, if you had any kind of intellectual honesty, you'd know i'm responding to you. i don't stereotype people. but i find people like you who know nothing about the history of the conflict yet spout off fairly pathetic.

who's "they"?

actually, if you had any kind of intellectual honesty, you'd know i'm responding to you. i don't stereotype people. but i find people like you who know nothing about the history of the conflict yet spout off fairly pathetic.

You don't stereotype people? :eusa_eh:

You claim that I do but have yet to show where I stereotype "Israeli's".

You claim to know about the history of the conflict, but there is scant evidence of that in the way you spout off standard talking points without any depth.

Actually Jillian, I'll apologize. I'm being overly snarky and that shuts off any discussion.

My feeling about the Israeli/Palestinian situation is that there has been ongoing wrongs committed by both Israel and the Palestinians and the surrounding Arab states but you can't isolate those wrongs without taking into account all sides. You seem to see only the fingers pointing at Israel and condemning Israel. I keep seeing a lack of accountabillity for Israel's actions - actions that would be condemned if in engaged in by any other country and the same tired old rhetoric flung around excusing it. Israel is not a "victim" - Israel has the most powerful and sophisticated military in the region and the most powerful ally in the world rubber stamping everything it does. Israel has a powerful American lobby that tries to control Israel's image to the American public and in the the American media. In many ways - criticism within Israel's media is far more vociferous than it is in the American media. Israel also has an high standard of living and education for it's citizens (at least it's Jewish citizens) and a decent economy. But at what cost? The Palestinian situation is the albatross around Israel's neck that hinders it's image abroad and amongst it's own citizens in much the same way as Guantanamo did for the U.S.. It costs the Israeli's a lot of money and calls into question Israel's role as the only valid Democracy in the Middle East. If you can't be honest about any of this then you can't have an open discussion on Israel or Palestine.

As for the Palestinians - I've said many times that they are no innocents- I've don't absolve them and their actions have hurt their own cause over and over again by their suicide bombers, using children and handicapped people as bombers, encouraging children to admire martyrs etc etc. Historically - they could have taken a peaceful resolution but they didn't but that was two generations ago now. They've been pawns for the Arab states and for Israel because the Palestinian situation keep Israel focused off it's own internal problems by unifying the country through security.

But right now, at this point in time, Israel is the Goliath, not the David and the Palestinians are a tragedy. Whether it is their own doing as a "people" or not doesn't matter - not to the children and the vast number that just want to live a "normal" life and have some hope of a future where their children aren't going to die. You don't here much about them on the media because those stories aren't as sexy as suicide bombers and dead children. The Palestinians are living in substandard conditions, with a fraction of the resources allocated to Jewish Israeli's, horrendous unemployment, difficulties traveling to work, farms, schools, homes and entire villages demolished with no recourse or justice- trade, travel, electricity etc controlled by a country that largely dislikes them and a public that blames them for their situation. Were it only that simple.

Despite what you think Jillian, I do know something of the history of that area - and part of any solution has to be honesty and accountability on both sides.

Last edited:
I've told you already, jew. Americans don't serve in your little jewish, pony-wristed military force. Go blow up some civvies and toddlers and stroke your ****-ego elsewhere.:thup:

Not jewish, you stupid fucking **** asshole.

How come you never served in the US military, you big talking pussy? This POS talks about "defending the US" - but she never served, not a day.

The big pussy probably whined to the recruiter and cried "but I get tummyaches, so I can't be expected to serve with all of the men here."

You fucking weak little girl.

That you are boring is beyond cavil. The fact that I may choose to respond to your lies, to mock you for your lying (even though you are boring) is hardly dispositive, ya lying little stupid bitch! Try again. And more smilies, bitch. You haven't quite proved how much a tool you can be in one post yet!

It really is too bad, this forum could be good, as the modding is slight, so one can curse, but that the 2 fucking zeroes in my sig are allowed to stay just make it not worth it.

These 2 turds just firebomb every thread, derailing/destroying them, so its just not worth coming here too often.

Gunny et al must be happy with the same 5 ppl posting over and over... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back