Settler run over palestinian

The edit says it all about you, popgun.

You are a failure at grammar. Prety funny in light of what a poseur you are.

When exposed as the ungrammatical nitiwt you are, you lie. Quite amusing.

And your feeble efforts have done nothing to support your faux contention that the idiot American girl run over by an Israeli bulldozer is even remotely akin to the Tianamen Square icon who stood before a Red Chinese Tank.

:lol: Irony.

And that's right, blame the little girl to bolster your points.

Last edited:

And your feeble efforts have done nothing to support your faux contention that the idiot American girl run over by an Israeli bulldozer is even remotely akin to the Tianamen Square icon who stood before a Red Chinese Tank.

:lol:

Well, a typos, anyway.

Last edited:
* * * *pussy bleed * * * *

Not grammar...but still....pretty funny
neener.gif

* * * *pussy bleed * * * *

actually, that you need to hide behind your edits says it all, buddy. Hell, I won't even be as petty as you and point out your spelling errors. But, professor Engrish, you probably already saw them before pressing the send button! Lord knows you have room to talk about grammar!

:rofl:

And, the fact that I sent you into a grammar rage conveys exactly why you'd cramp up like you have about a contraction rather than admit how laughable your double standard is toward tanks and bulldozers squashing those rebelling against state-based domination of one group over another. Your selective standard, both regarding grammar AND dead protesters, is an amazing display of dipshititis. True story.

:cool:

:lol:

Well, a typos, anyway.

oh looky... that selective standard creeps in to polish the turd of liability's input.... I wonder if you know what the word "pattern" means.

Saw your edit of your post after I went back to correct the typos.

Your comment was stupid.

I am not bolstering my point by "blaming" the young woman (not a "little girl" by the way).

I am directly saying that HER behavior was stupid and was effectively the primary cause of her premature demise.

SHE chose to be a "human shield." So, a young woman goes up against heavy bulldozer and the bulldozer isn't the one to lose the confrontation. Fucking shocking!

thanks God, it's not a tank!

it remembers me how american Rachel Corrie was run over by zionaze bulldozer!

rachel-corrie-flag-shrouded.jpg

rachel10.jpg

The little bitch got what she deserved! If you stand in front of a bulldozer who can't see you, then yes you will be crushed. Rest in pieces Rachel! :lol:

Funny the little bitch was drapped in an American flag, when she was a pro at burning American flags!

Last edited:

Your comment was stupid.

I am not bolstering my point by "blaming" the young woman (not a "little girl" by the way).

I am directly saying that HER behavior was stupid and was effectively the primary cause of her premature demise.

SHE chose to be a "human shield." So, a young woman goes up against heavy bulldozer and the bulldozer isn't the one to lose the confrontation. Fucking shocking!

yeaaaa.... That Chinese Student sure didn't CHOOSE to stand in front of a fucking tank, though!

:thup:

brilliant!

Your comment was stupid.

She chose to be a human sheild.

So did the man in Tiananmen Square.

I'm not saying it's exactly the same but, it's sad that the rightwing pundits practically wet themselves in an attempt to denigrate Rachel Corres afterwards. Would they have done so had she been bulldozed by Saddam....?

The little bitch got what she deserved! If you stand in front of a bulldozer who can't see you, then yes you will be crushed. Rest in pieces Rachel! :lol:

May you rot in the deepest darkest lowest corner of Hell.

thanks God, it's not a tank!

it remembers me how american Rachel Corrie was run over by zionaze bulldozer!

rachel-corrie-flag-shrouded.jpg

rachel10.jpg

AAAAaaaaaand thanks for the JEWISH input, ghook! I'm glad you are around in order to convey just how human, and full of hatred, your kind are capable of being.

:clap2::clap2:

So fuckface, it starts out with a Palestinian walking into a gas station and stabbing to people. Funny how your cowardly Arab ass forgot to mention that little aspect.

Let's review shall we:
(1) A Palestinian unprovoked walks into a gas station and stabs to INNOCENT people.
(2) The Palestinian is shot.
(3) A settler runs him over, after see the unprovoked attack on 2 Jewish people
(4) The IDF arrests the Israeli in the car
(5) The IDF charges him with crimes
(6) Israeli doctors treat the Palestinian even though he would kill every Jew on the planet if he could

And this is all reported on a highly biased source! Funny how the so called reporter down-plays the part of the 2 Jews getting STABBED, but cries foul when the man gets run over.

Last edited:
gosh, Liability... where did you go? TELL ME you didn't run back under the porch after dancing around like a little fairy about MY grammar only to have your own pounced upon... Please, PLEASE tell me you are not a giant pussy like that!

:rofl:

May you rot in the deepest darkest lowest corner of Hell.

Then I can say hello to Rachel the American Flag Burner.

I will admit she looks better flat then in this pic!

8924d1260221623-settler-run-over-palestinian-rachael-corrie-b.jpg

Attachments

• $Rachael Corrie B.jpg
    $Rachael Corrie B.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
gosh, Liability... where did you go? TELL ME you didn't run back under the porch after dancing around like a little fairy about MY grammar only to have your own pounced upon... Please, PLEASE tell me you are not a giant pussy like that!

You can't even grasp the difference between my sloppy little set of mere typos (including one misspelled foreign word) and your fundamental lack of comprehension of basic rules of grammar? :lol:

There is not now and there never will be ANY reason to run away from a smelly pussy like you, popgun.

Forum List

Back