Settler run over palestinian

gosh, Liability... where did you go? TELL ME you didn't run back under the porch after dancing around like a little fairy about MY grammar only to have your own pounced upon... Please, PLEASE tell me you are not a giant pussy like that!

You can't even grasp the difference between my sloppy little set of mere typos (including one misspelled foreign word) and your fundamental lack of comprehension of basic rules of grammar? :lol:

There is not now and there never will be ANY reason to run away from a smelly pussy like you, popgun.

Oh I KNOW, dude! Of COURSE there is a double standard for your benefit! I could set my watch by your predictable reactions.

:rofl:

maybe you should write the word "pattern" on your next morning flash card!

:thup:

:clap2:

Oh, wonderful, another "blame it on the Jews" thread.

nice.. another zombie asshole who would rather look over ghook's blood drinking in the thread and cry antisemite than take actual racist bastards to task.

Just what this forum needed!

I hope you didn't expect the three jewish stooges to comment in this thread....

What does it matter? They only have 3 responses to everything. :doubt:

#1) you are anti-semitic

#2) your a nazi

#3) remember the holocaust

You, shogun and Freeman fit 1 and 2 easily, but not 3 because all of you deny it! :evil:

You sure would think so, ya eternally convenient martyr. It's not like we have your own blood drinking quotes to validate the criticism that your kind receives....

Let's review shall we:
(1) A Palestinian unprovoked walks into a gas station and stabs to INNOCENT people.
(2) The Palestinian is shot.
(3) A settler runs him over, after see the unprovoked attack on 2 Jewish people
(4) The IDF arrests the Israeli in the car
(5) The IDF charges him with crimes
(6) Israeli doctors treat the Palestinian even though he would kill every Jew on the planet if he could

And this is all reported on a highly biased source! Funny how the so called reporter down-plays the part of the 2 Jews getting STABBED, but cries foul when the man gets run over.
Gee, in Texas they would give a medal to someone who stopped a fleeing criminal with their car. I guess we're more tolerant of civilian aid in police actions when some thug is caught red handed than the Israeli's. Though to be fair the Israeli's have too much foreign press hounding them to take the reasonable actions they should.

I have finally reduced popgun to his elemental self: he's now just posting a random collection of meaningless keystrokes coupled with his pathetic reliance on smilies!

You are all a witness to history.

myawwwww.. did hims not wike it when hims was laughed at for hims own errors AFTER acting like a giant widdle bitch about grammar?

poooor lil guy.. myawwwwwwwww...

Let's review shall we:
(1) A Palestinian unprovoked walks into a gas station and stabs to INNOCENT people.
(2) The Palestinian is shot.
(3) A settler runs him over, after see the unprovoked attack on 2 Jewish people
(4) The IDF arrests the Israeli in the car
(5) The IDF charges him with crimes
(6) Israeli doctors treat the Palestinian even though he would kill every Jew on the planet if he could

And this is all reported on a highly biased source! Funny how the so called reporter down-plays the part of the 2 Jews getting STABBED, but cries foul when the man gets run over.
Gee, in Texas they would give a medal to someone who stopped a fleeing criminal with their car. I guess we're more tolerant of civilian aid in police actions when some thug is caught red handed than the Israeli's. Though to be fair the Israeli's have too much foreign press hounding them to take the reasonable actions they should.

Texas would not "give you a medal" for running over a criminal and then backing over him again, you dumb son of a bitch.

WOW. It must take a real fucking moron to live in your state.

:eusa_hand:

No, in Texas, using our pick-ups to stop fleeing criminals is just considered stupid.

You can damage the vehicle, and might need to pay for cracked glass, a dent in your fender, or bumper.

Even if the fleeing criminal was running, we'd not give much credit for marksmanship using a damn truck.

Nope, we need to consider the target before handing out medals: I'll give you the general idea:

Honorable Mention: Stationary Target, Less than 5 paces
Bronze: Stationary Target, 6-20 paces or Moving Target less than 5 paces
Silver: Stationary Target, 20-30 paces or Moving Target 6-20 paces

Gold: All crotch shots, Stationary Target, 30+ paces or Moving Target 20+ paces

A oak cluster is added for multiple shots.

I have finally reduced popgun to his elemental self: he's now just posting a random collection of meaningless keystrokes coupled with his pathetic reliance on smilies!

myawwwww.. did hims not wike it when hims was laughed at for hims own errors AFTER acting like a giant widdle bitch about grammar?

Popgun is still stretching, I see. So pathetic of the retarded little man. Nothing new in that.

No, popgun. I am guilty of having typed some words incorrectly (including a foreign word which I simply misspelled). In the context, pointing it out was funny. But, and this is the thing that just kills a tool such as you, when I make a mistake (or three), I admit it.

By contrast, you denied your own botched effort at basic grammar and compounded that plodding lie with a hefty second dollop of dishonesty.

You are such a monumental massive failure of a person that you cannot even admit your own glaring errors.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry. I guess it's rude to laugh at you.

But DAMN. I just can't help it! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Popgun is still stretching, I see. So pathetic of the retarded little man. Nothing new in that.

Don't worry, Shogun's retardation is brought on by his massive drug use (ask him, he's proud of his substance abuse, that's how much it has impaired his judgment - he seems to think pot makes him smart) thus making fun of him is not as cruel as making fun of someone who was retarded from birth.

Samson - I'm delighted someone saw the sarcasm in my post about Texas and medals.

No, popgun. I am guilty of having typed some words incorrectly (including a foreign word which I simply misspelled). In the context, pointing it out was funny. But, and this is the thing that just kills a tool such as you, when I make a mistake (or three), I admit it.

By contrast, you denied your own botched effort at basic grammar and compounded that plodding lie with a hefty second dollop of dishonesty.

You are such a monumental massive failure of a person that you cannot even admit your own glaring errors.

oh hey.. leave it so someone with SOLID STANDARDS LIKE YOURS to make every reason he can think of to polish the turd of his own fuckups... AFTER dancing around like a clown about someone else's, no less!

Please, tell me more about how only others can be failures even though your own attempt at playing grammar police pretty much PWNED itself!

:lol:

Hey, maybe you can go tell someone they suck at cooking after burning some hot water next.

:rolleyes:

Don't worry, Shogun's retardation is brought on by his massive drug use (ask him, he's proud of his substance abuse, that's how much it has impaired his judgment - he seems to think pot makes him smart) thus making fun of him is not as cruel as making fun of someone who was retarded from birth.

Samson - I'm delighted someone saw the sarcasm in my post about Texas and medals.

sorry.... you have too much dick in your mouth for anyone to comprehend what you just said.. "Grrbrbrrrrbbbbbrrrrbbbbbrragh" is just not a convincing argument.

and yes, I'd rather be a pot smoker than a cock smoker. You go ahead and enjoy the salty dick on your lips and i'll go ahead and enjoy the joint on mine.

oh hey.. leave it so someone with SOLID STANDARDS LIKE YOURS to make every reason he can think of to polish the turd of his own fuckups... AFTER dancing around like a clown about someone else's, no less!

Please, tell me more about how only others can be failures even though your own attempt at playing grammar police pretty much PWNED itself!

Hey, maybe you can go tell someone they suck at cooking after burning some hot water next.

I haven't polished you, ever, you lying shitbrain. What I did was simply and honestly acknowledge that I had made a mistake (three actually).

You, no matter how much you offer your pathetic attempts at derisive deflection, cannot change what is already recorded. Being the complete, gutless, cowardly, pussy liar that you are, you instinctively and reflexively just lied when your glaring error was pointed out. And, then you lied about it AGAIN!

I haven't polished you, ever, you lying shitbrain. What I did was simply and honestly acknowledge that I had made a mistake (three actually).

You, no matter how much you offer your pathetic attempts at derisive deflection, cannot change what is already recorded. Being the complete, gutless, cowardly, pussy liar that you are, you instinctively and reflexively just lied when your glaring error was pointed out. And, then you lied about it AGAIN!

indeed, ironic mistakes given your silly fucking grammar crusade which, itself, was meant to divert away from the laughable double standard that you take with crushed resistance to domination.. And, after you became Captain Ironic you made every excuse you could in a pattern-defining effort to rationalize YOUR mistake despite dancing around like a headless chicken about mine. Hell, even NOW you find yourself pretending that your own fuckups don't stink as bad as anyone elses.. but, hey.. you ARE Captain Ironic flying through space in Flagship Double Standard, aren't you.

now, maybe if you butcher my quotes and cry for another page you'll feel better and that giant Shogun-sized hand print on your face might sting less than it does now.

Say it with me: Sho'NUFF!

Forum List

Back