Setting the captives free.......

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
.....requires education, faith & a knowledge of history.

Now a selfish statement; I know I am one of the most blessed people walking this earth today. I was fortunate enough to be blessed with older family members that would teach me whatever they learned previously. My education probably does not fit the college standard or the churches standards as it did not come from their classrooms. I had trails and tribulations would follow over the years as I walked away from those who chose to do me harm but again the blessings I was given overcame the fires that could have destroyed me as life went forward. I look at it all now and know it all has purpose if we can see through the smoke and mirrors that those of the world try to keep us entangled in their black (darkened) webs of deception.

There in the cloud 'Internet' are places you can search and find almost anything if you look for it. It is the future for opening gates. Some will open dark gates and others will open the gates to knowledge to help get them through life. If any of you do not believe that the Lord chooses the foolish things you have had your eye's darkened for too long with misconceptions and average thoughts of the carnal human.

Here is an important history lesson that everyone needs to review and understand. Pay attention to what is said about what will happen if a nation's people are set free from the spirit of bondage that has tried to keep this nation of Liberty for its own use. President Abraham Lincoln was a hero in more ways than most will ever come to realize. The Lord gave him the heart and will to do what was best for this nation's peoples and those who fear to lose their royal habitats have been trying to usurp that freedom ever since.

The history time line looks fairly accurate> Rothschild Family

Forum List

Back