‘Almost A Panic Setting In’

You asked for an opinion, I gave you one.

You do know that interpreting the law is ALL OPINION, don't you?
No. I asked you for one of his analyses that he's gotten wrong, not for opinions you disagree with. I can't comment on your example as it's behind a paywall that I don't pay for.

~~~~~~
Indeed, other than testimonies from reputable whistleblowers, witnesses like Archer and Bobulinski, `What`s App recorded calls, Federal 1023`s and of course Hunter`s personal Laptop. That doesn`t include testimonies from Ukrainian Oligarchs.
Put Inspector Clouseau on the case

No. I asked you for one of his analyses that he's gotten wrong, not for opinions you disagree with. I can't comment on your example as it's behind a paywall that I don't pay for.
So you don't know the difference between fact and opinion?

The crapstack your defending is Turley's OPINION.
That you're defending Turley's crapstack is a FACT.
The OPINION I provided is from a source far more reliable than yours.

So you don't know the difference between fact and opinion?

The crapstack your defending is Turley's OPINION.
That you're defending Turley's crapstack is a FACT.
The OPINION I provided is from a source far more reliable than yours.
Got it. I won't trouble you any more, it clearly upsets you.

Have a blessed day.

you said you were a moderate on someone's intro thread...............lololololol

you are more than moderately stupid though

no evidence....lolol
My moderate opinion is Biden and his kid are entitled as every other rich white man in America.

I don’t deny Biden’s name got his son jobs. Youv already busted hunter for his crimes. Then you didn’t like the punishment he got. But you white rich republicans get those sweetheart deals too.

See, this is why trump is being charged with so much. You want to be petty about Hillary and Biden, then expect trump to get charged when he blatantly breaks laws that lead to people dying. That woman died at the capitol because trump lied to her.

~~~~~~
Indeed, other than testimonies from reputable whistleblowers, witnesses like Archer and Bobulinski, `What`s App recorded calls, Federal 1023`s and of course Hunter`s personal Laptop. That doesn`t include testimonies from Ukrainian Oligarchs.

I look forward too all that evidence being put into the official record during the impeachment proceedings

You asked for an opinion, I gave you one.

You do know that interpreting the law is ALL OPINION, don't you?

No, that one doesn't know that. He is known around here as the world's shittiest lawyer. You prove him wrong as his pathetically weak retort was to evade the beat down was to cry it's behind a paywall -- as if thar somehow means he didn't get smacked down.

Special Counsel Robert Hur Negotiating with DOJ and Biden’s Lawyers for *Possible Interview* with Joe Biden in Stolen Classified Docs Case

Machine gun-toting federal agents descended on Mar-a-Lago last summer to seize lawfully stored documents at Trump’s Florida residence.
Jack Smith indicted Trump within months of being appointed special counsel to probe the classified documents stored at Mar-a-Lago.
Meanwhile, Joe Biden has yet to be interviewed by the special prosecutor investigating the classified documents he stole from a SCIF.
Biden also stored classified documents in his garage next to his Corvette where his son Hunter had access to the sensitive materials.

Commentary:
I still want to know why joey had Senate SCIF documents at all!
Biden had absolutely ZERO right to take them out of a SCIF, let alone KEEP them.
At least as VP he can make somewhat of an argument but he was still not acting under the Presidential Records Act. No matter how you look at it, his possession of classified information was a high crime. Our military members are skewered for far less.
What a joke. There is NO investigation. It`s all Kabuki theater. There will be no interview and certainly no charges.
There should be no negotiations needed. The evidence is overwhelming and sufficient to indict, prosecute and convict while our so called “leaders” slow walk this to make it seem like they’re taking action. phuck that! Get him, drag his arse into court, hogtie him up if needed, prosecute and complete the appropriate punishment. If you can’t remember the proper sentence for treason, all of us that have served can remind you. Don’t make yourselves guilty of the same by aiding and abetting!

Kinda reminds you of 2016.

Trump wasn't sworn in and the democrats said they would impeach him.

We had to suffer through two of the most evidence-less cases in history.

Payback's a ****

I’ll just let Mitch do the talking to refresh your obviously piss poor memory

"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president, And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole, which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on the Earth," Mitch McConnell

I’ll just let Mitch do the talking to refresh your obviously piss poor memory

"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president, And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole, which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on the Earth," Mitch McConnell

It's funny how Mitch suddenly becomes useful to the left when most of the time he is their chimera.

And I noticed you sidestepped my claim that this looks like 2016 where the left was pushing for impeachment before he was sworn in. That was my post. I get a little tired of your aimless B.S.

You want to dispute that, go ahead.

Your's is obvioulsy a shot at my statement about the evidence-less of the two impeachment efforts (both of which failed BTW despite certain repblicans).

While those statements may have anticipated misdeeds, they were still talking about it with nothing in hand. That happened. No denying it.

That continued after his inauguration and the case they generated (which isn't up for debate here) didn't start until lat 2018.

Forum List

Back