Seriously You Guys...

The best marketing is sometimes taking the bad stuff folks say about you and turning it around on them. think Yankee Doodle.

There has been an internet meme ever since Cain announced of referring to him as "the pizza guy." Judging from the response since last night at ten o'clock when I did that last post of the evening, "The pizza guy delivers" should be Cain's campaign slogan.

Cain's straw poll victory means people are giving him a second look, and frankly, now that I am, I kind of like what I see. He's a no-nonsense business guy who gets it done. (As opposed to Romney, who was a bullshit business guy who destroyed jobs.) I dont' know if that will translate well into the political arena, but heck, he'd have to be better than Obama. But a coat rack with a bucket on top would do a better job than Obama.

As a Canadian I do also like what I see with Cain and this is more than a straw poll reaction when seen through the eyes of this Canadian.

The wordy gamesmanship is not in this bright man's spectrum. He's not one who will sit in the head expounding for hours while the moment passes. He talks like he's long on the doings and short on the sayings and that is a welcome respite from the narcissist president who wrote two autobiographies before becoming president. :razz:

Obama is rather the opposite.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back