Seriously You Guys...

Shut your filthy racist piehole.

What's racist about that? I've never seen Marc post one racist thing. You all attempt to spin and take things out of context tho.

Coming from a Harley Davidson-driving, southern white male, with boots on, a handle-bar mustache, and who probably has a lot of Confederate Flag regalia....certainly gives him some credibility doesn't it?
:rolleyes:

You sir are a bigot.

Funny how you point that at others here, but you really should look in the mirror
:eusa_whistle:

Someone requested proof of Cain's RW rabidness from his radio show...?

The Herman Cain Show

Listen and weep.

I've listened to his radio show on many occasions while driving and the man is a certified raving RW lunatic.

It was me thanks.

listened a little and heard he wants to repeal the health care bill and wants the bush tax cuts permenant.

Pretty much figured that one.

The record is there and anything he said can be used to vet him further as it should be.

What's racist about that? I've never seen Marc post one racist thing. You all attempt to spin and take things out of context tho.

Coming from a Harley Davidson-driving, southern white male, with boots on, a handle-bar mustache, and who probably has a lot of Confederate Flag regalia....certainly gives him some credibility doesn't it?

You sir are a bigot.

Funny how you point that at others here, but you really should look in the mirror

Racist too.

Someone requested proof of Cain's RW rabidness from his radio show...?

The Herman Cain Show

Listen and weep.

I've listened to his radio show on many occasions while driving and the man is a certified raving RW lunatic.

It was me thanks.

listened a little and heard he wants to repeal the health care bill and wants the bush tax cuts permenant.

Pretty much figured that one.

The record is there and anything he said can be used to vet him further as it should be.
I knew it was you ;)

Supposed there wasn't that link...then what?

He's a local, niche talk DJ, not everyone knew about him.

I'd imagine it's not easy finding Michael Smerconish clips either, or that RW female talk DJ from Vegas that's always on msnb debating Democrats.

Those who have listened to Pizza Guy's show, however, know he's a raving, RW, lunatic.

You sir are a bigot.

Which part of my post was bigoted.

Can you pin-point it?

Your opinion is not fact
Thank God for that!!!
What is so different from your judging a person on their appearances alone than others judging Blacks simply because of their race?

And, in case anyone isn't paying attention, the posts calling those who criticize Cain racist is nothing different than those of us who do not approve of Obama's job performance being called racists since the last presidential election.

:up: BINGO!!! :clap2:

You sir are a bigot.

Can you pin-point it?

Give them a break they are still trying to figure out what racism is

You sir are a bigot.

Can you pin-point it?

It's obvious that your issue with Cain is because he is black. I mean, all of us who don't like Obama have been told we are racists for opposing him.......so it only stands to reason. See how that works?

Your chickens have come home to roost!

Last edited:
Last edited:

You sir are a bigot.

Can you pin-point it?

You assume he has a lot of Confederate GFlag regalia just because he is white and likes harley's. Sounds pretty prejudicial at best and definately could be bigoted.

C'mon talk about cain with me.....i like talking specifics and actual words, is that why you are ignoring me?

You sir are a bigot.

Can you pin-point it?

You assume he has a lot of Confederate GFlag regalia just because he is white and likes harley's. Sounds pretty prejudicial at best and definately could be bigoted.

C'mon talk about cain with me.....i like talking specifics and actual words, is that why you are ignoring me?

Hi Pilgrim,

Long time no chat. How are you?

BTW, have you listened to the Herman Cain radio show?

Hope you are doing well.

Sincerely,
Marc

You sir are a bigot.

I thought it was well known how much MarcATL is a fucking racist piece of shit

The Cain "haters" are nothing more than racists.

thinking someone will make a really bad president isn't "hate".

i think the tea party (some of it) likes him because they think he can say anything he wants about the president and they can pretend there's no racial undercurrent to obama derangement syndrome. it's the same reason they love when clarence thomas destroys things like employment discrimination laws.

Yea, you're right. It's only racist when it's a conservative... we know. We just think it's bullshit... because it is bullshit.

QFT...

There's a divide on that side CG. If one cries racist then one does not have to get to the meat of the matter. Attack the messenger and decry the message. This place can be just as dirty as the political arena.

Just not as much power held.

Like here.... :)

Forum List

Back