Seriously: WH suggests more govt gun contol in strict Baltimore after bloody Memorial Day weekend

Most if not all of the thugs populating Baltimore should be denied access to firearms.

How to do it without interfering with the rights of non thugs is the question.

Unlikely the 'thugs' got their guns by legal means anyway.

Most if not all of the thugs populating Baltimore should be denied access to firearms.
Most if not all the thugs in Baltimore should be denied liberty, by being tried, sentenced, and thrown in jail.

That will actually solve the problem, unlike "gun control" which has repeatedly failed.

This assumes that the liberals who have been in charge in Baltimore for the last 50 years, want to solve the problem.

Life sentence for owning an illegal firearm?

Most likely they didn't.

Feds hardly bother to investigate those turned away for using straw buyers, or for other reasons.

My son ran a gun department in a big store; he routinely denied purchases to obvious straw buyers, and the Feds never did anything.

Enforcement of existing law would be sufficient to handle the problem.

Most if not all the thugs in Baltimore should be denied liberty, by being tried, sentenced, and thrown in jail.

That will actually solve the problem, unlike "gun control" which has repeatedly failed.

This assumes that the liberals who have been in charge in Baltimore for the last 50 years, want to solve the problem.

Why three hots and a cot and all the sex you can extort, for life?

Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon should be a capital offense.

Use of any firearm in a violent crime should be a capital offense.

Illegal possession of a handgun by a minor should result in parents going to jail for at least one to ten years.

There is no nice way to end the violence in the cities.

The mayor and DA of Baltimore are pathetic children. They have no idea what they are doing.

Most likely they didn't.

Feds hardly bother to investigate those turned away for using straw buyers, or for other reasons.

My son ran a gun department in a big store; he routinely denied purchases to obvious straw buyers, and the Feds never did anything.

Enforcement of existing law would be sufficient to handle the problem.

It would be a big help, anyway.

Wow, my comment w
But.....but.......I thought they just needed jobs or more welfare cause poverty made em do it

You might actually have something there worth discussing because the Obama administrations well advertised economic recovery efforts were in fact DOA for inner city blacks. So the fault could very well lie with the Obama administrations failed economic policies.

Unfortunately for inner city blacks, repubs are no better and possibly even worse when you look at how much money they spend on foreign policy that should be going to solve problems here.

The real answer has to do with propping up inner city economic development here, rather then spending trillions on hatching chickens overseas that come home to roost.

Well....you must be new.....the thugs populating the criminal underworld are already denied access to firearme....at the local, state and federal level.....convicted criminals cannot own or carry guns....

And with all the laws in Baltimore....

fingerprinting gun owners
7 day waiting period
Universal background check
Mentally ill can't own guns
assault weapon ban for 47 different weapons

on top of the fact it is a felony for felons to have guns.....

And they ignore all of that and get their guns illegally....

The only gun control that works is to catch criminals using guns and lock them up....all of those things above....do nothing to stop gun crime.....they just increase the hardship on law abiding gun owners....

Oh yeah......it is almost impossible for law abiding gun owners to get guns in Baltimore....from what I have heard.....

Stopping the law abiding sure has helped the gun murder rate....right?

Well....you must be new.....the thugs populating the criminal underworld are already denied access to firearme....at the local, state and federal level.....convicted criminals cannot own or carry guns....

And with all the laws in Baltimore....

fingerprinting gun owners
7 day waiting period
Universal background check
Mentally ill can't own guns
assault weapon ban for 47 different weapons

on top of the fact it is a felony for felons to have guns.....

And they ignore all of that and get their guns illegally....

The only gun control that works is to catch criminals using guns and lock them up....all of those things above....do nothing to stop gun crime.....they just increase the hardship on law abiding gun owners....

Oh yeah......it is almost impossible for law abiding gun owners to get guns in Baltimore....from what I have heard.....

Stopping the law abiding sure has helped the gun murder rate....right?

Well first off, the answer to your question is no.

All that shit you reeled off hasn't worked, so there's no point in going any further down that road. The solution must lie elsewhere.​

Illegal possession of a handgun by a minor should result in parents going to jail for at least one to ten years.

You say there's no nice way to end the violence while promoting incarceration as the only solution in the same breath.

Are you sure there isn't a better way ?

You say there's no nice way to end the violence while promoting incarceration as the only solution in the same breath.

Execution.....that saves space.....

If a Liberal puke fell out of an airplane, on the way to the ground, he would be screaming "We need more gun control." It's in their genes.
really?

The mission of The Liberal Gun Club is to provide a voice for gun-owning liberals and moderates in the national conversation on gun rights, gun legislation, firearms safety, and shooting sports. We serve as a national forum for all people, irrespective of their personal political beliefs, to discuss firearms ownership, firearms use, and the enjoyment of firearms-related activities free from the destructive elements of political extremism that dominate this subject on the national scale. We also actively develop and foster a variety of programs for the purpose of firearms training and firearms safety education, for both gun owners and non-gun owners.

The Liberal Gun Club

Although liberal gun owners are presumed not to exist, Gardner says they most certainly do.

By the most recent estimates, he says, about 40 percent of registered Democrats are gun owners (versus 60 percent of Republicans). He thinks 40 percent grossly understates the number of liberal owners. Reason: when some strange pollster calls an owner and asks, "Do you own a gun?" many say no to protect their privacy, according to Gardner.

The Liberal Gun Club is not alone in catering to left-leaning gun advocates. Kindred institutions include the Blue Steel Democrat, Gun Loving Liberal, Pink Pistols and the online publication American Gun Culture Report.

On its website, Pink Pistols (slogan: "Pick On Someone Your Own Caliber") urges "gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or polyamorous persons" to take up arms legally.

"We teach queers to shoot," says the site. "Then we teach others that we have done so. Armed queers don't get bashed. We change the public perception of the sexual minorities, such that those who have in the past perceived them as safe targets for violence and hateful acts will realize that now [they are] armed and effective with those arms."

The site notes that 31 states allow qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons and recommends that gays embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns.

Gun Club For Liberals Challenges NRA - ABC News
I know a lot of Democrats have guns. I don't place Democrats in the same category with the screaming Liberal Progressive pukes. I was a Democrat until Jimmah ran for POTUS.
Jimmah?

Execution.....that saves space.....

No offense dude but you're pissing in the wind. I don't know the death penalty stats for states like Maryland that have large third world inner city shit holes, but what you're suggesting ain't gonna happen so why bother wasting your time on that crap.

I don't know why some of yall think this won't work.

I mean people stopped using illegal drugs when they were made illegal didn't they?

Murderers stopped murdering when murder was made illegal , didn't they?

I don't know why some of yall think this won't work.

I mean people stopped using illegal drugs when they were made illegal didn't they?

Murderers stopped murdering when murder was made illegal , didn't they?
sarcasm golly!

I'll say it again. Banning blacks would reduce crime more than banning guns would.
yes mine Führer !

You prove again how stupid you are. At NO point did I advocate banning blacks. I merely reported a fact.

If a Liberal puke fell out of an airplane, on the way to the ground, he would be screaming "We need more gun control." It's in their genes.
really?

The mission of The Liberal Gun Club is to provide a voice for gun-owning liberals and moderates in the national conversation on gun rights, gun legislation, firearms safety, and shooting sports. We serve as a national forum for all people, irrespective of their personal political beliefs, to discuss firearms ownership, firearms use, and the enjoyment of firearms-related activities free from the destructive elements of political extremism that dominate this subject on the national scale. We also actively develop and foster a variety of programs for the purpose of firearms training and firearms safety education, for both gun owners and non-gun owners.

The Liberal Gun Club

Although liberal gun owners are presumed not to exist, Gardner says they most certainly do.

By the most recent estimates, he says, about 40 percent of registered Democrats are gun owners (versus 60 percent of Republicans). He thinks 40 percent grossly understates the number of liberal owners. Reason: when some strange pollster calls an owner and asks, "Do you own a gun?" many say no to protect their privacy, according to Gardner.

The Liberal Gun Club is not alone in catering to left-leaning gun advocates. Kindred institutions include the Blue Steel Democrat, Gun Loving Liberal, Pink Pistols and the online publication American Gun Culture Report.

On its website, Pink Pistols (slogan: "Pick On Someone Your Own Caliber") urges "gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or polyamorous persons" to take up arms legally.

"We teach queers to shoot," says the site. "Then we teach others that we have done so. Armed queers don't get bashed. We change the public perception of the sexual minorities, such that those who have in the past perceived them as safe targets for violence and hateful acts will realize that now [they are] armed and effective with those arms."

The site notes that 31 states allow qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons and recommends that gays embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns.

Gun Club For Liberals Challenges NRA - ABC News
I know a lot of Democrats have guns. I don't place Democrats in the same category with the screaming Liberal Progressive pukes. I was a Democrat until Jimmah ran for POTUS.
Jimmah?
Jimmah - peanut farmer's pronunciation for 'Jimmy'

Forum List

Back