The Dreaded 'Fearful Conversation"

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Political correctness means never saying what you believe.

The secular society is all about marginalizing and shutting down the speech that is not government-approved.....

....and lying about why it is shut down.
Case in point:
"In 2009, Holder claimed that “though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial, we have always been and we — I believe continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards."
Eric Holder US still a nation of cowards on race The Daily Caller

Yet to this moment, criticism of Obama's frauds and failures is attributed to racism....

And folks lose their careers if they criticize acts which they consider immoral.....or even if they criticize the long-dead Darwin.

But Ann Coulter is not afraid of ANYTHING!

In her first interview concerning immigration, her new book, "Adios, America," she and Jorge Ramos have that great knock-down, drag-out conversation that the nation needs.

Here, a short vid...and a more exciting one!
Enjoy!

In Jorge Ramos Interview Ann Coulter Stuns Fusion Audience Twice TVNewser
(2 minutes)

ANN COULTER ON JORGE RAMOS SHOW DISCUSSING HER BOOK ADIOS AMERICA .
(32 minutes)

There are many criticisms against Obama that are warranted. But you don't have took far in these forums to actually see racists comments against him. I remember seeing a Tea Party video where Tea Party members were being interviewed. This was during the elections before Obama became President. A few people were actually frothing at the mouth screaming Obama is worse than Hitler while a few racist comments were yelled in the background. Do I believe every criticism directed at Obama is racially driven. Of couse not. But many are.

The secular society is all about marginalizing and shutting down the speech that is not government-approved.....

Case in point:
"In 2009, Holder claimed that “though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial, we have always been and we — I believe continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards."

Yet to this moment, criticism of Obama's frauds and failures is attributed to racism....

And folks lose their careers if they criticize acts which they consider immoral.....or even if they criticize the long-dead Darwin.

In her first interview concerning immigration, her new book, "Adios, America," she and Jorge Ramos have that great knock-down, drag-out conversation that the nation needs.

Enjoy!

(2 minutes)

(32 minutes)

Hey you forgot to add in rants about how Stalin and Roosevelt are secretly behind this. Or are those going to be in a follow up post?

Case in point:

Enjoy!

(2 minutes)

(32 minutes)

Hey you forgot to add in rants about how Stalin and Roosevelt are secretly behind this. Or are those going to be in a follow up post?

Don't give up the day job.....when you get one.

Orwell and Rand saw it coming and wrote about it in 1984 and Atlas Shrugged. Thought control, banned speech, and here we are.

25qx2jm.jpg

I'm just sick of the "race card". The left has worn it out.

Ann Coulter is a nativist. Her rhetoric is borrowed from the Know Nothing party of a century and a half ago.

Nothing new under the sun.

There are many criticisms against Obama that are warranted. But you don't have took far in these forums to actually see racists comments against him. I remember seeing a Tea Party video where Tea Party members were being interviewed. This was during the elections before Obama became President. A few people were actually frothing at the mouth screaming Obama is worse than Hitler while a few racist comments were yelled in the background. Do I believe every criticism directed at Obama is racially driven. Of couse not. But many are.

It seems perfectly acceptable to fling racist comments at whites, why is that?

Travel with us now to 1850...
15gzhbo.jpg

I have a little tip. If you don’t want to be killed by Mexicans, don’t go to Mexico. If you don’t want to be killed by a German or an Irish Catholic, there’s nothing I can tell you.

Screaming racist at every turn is getting to be so yesterday
Did you actually watch the video.

Does it matter? I'm just sick of the "race card". The left has worn it out

Its all the lying lowlife scum left have left in their bag of tricks.

25qx2jm.jpg

I'm just sick of the "race card". The left has worn it out.

today instead of the clan we have the bloods and crips, the mayors of our major cities, and race mongers like Sharpton. All determined to get even with whitey and kill cops.

Screaming racist at every turn is getting to be so yesterday
Did you actually watch the video.

Does it matter? I'm just sick of the "race card". The left has worn it out

What's really gotten tedious is the Right's habit of trying to dodge racial issues by crying 'race card!' at every opportunity.

15gzhbo.jpg

I have a little tip. If you don’t want to be killed by Mexicans, don’t go to Mexico. If you don’t want to be killed by a German or a Mick, there’s nothing I can tell you.

and if you don't want to be killed by a racist black thug, stay out of our major cities. WTF is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back