Seriously liberals, if you think Biden did a good job...

VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN: ...they talk about this Great Recession if it fell out of the sky, like, oh my goodness, where did it come from? It came from this man voting to put two wars in a credit card, to at the same time put a prescription drug benefit on the credit card, a trillion- dollar tax cut for a -- very wealthy. I was there. I voted against him. I said, no, we can’t afford that. And now all of a sudden these guys are so seized with a concern about the debt that they created.

They don't want to take responsibility

VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN: ...they talk about this Great Recession if it fell out of the sky, like, oh my goodness, where did it come from? It came from this man voting to put two wars in a credit card, to at the same time put a prescription drug benefit on the credit card, a trillion- dollar tax cut for a -- very wealthy. I was there. I voted against him. I said, no, we can’t afford that. And now all of a sudden these guys are so seized with a concern about the debt that they created.

I guess Biden forgot in his drunken stupor that he voted yes on the Iraq and Afghanistan war.

And Biden was a huge advocate for getting saddam.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5nWs3KVNW2s[/ame]

Skip to 9:10 for Biden embarrassing Ryan on the Stimulus

Last edited:

Hey Che.......I'll give you my best Joe Biden reaction to your post:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.......(ad infinitum....)..........

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AqlvmQjbpZQ]YouTube - Joe Biden Owns Paul Ryan "Thats A Bunch Of Malarkey" VP Debate 2012[/ame]

LOL I missed the debate but surprisingly Biden handed the GOP's to them

That wasn't even a debate. Biden kicked his ass! Ha Ha Ha!

You just admitted you didn't watch the debate. You have no idea what you're even talking about. Get out before you make more of a fool of yourself. Really.

....you are so blinded by your partisanship you have no common sense at all.

He was awful. He interrupted Ryan 82 times.
He acted like a 3 year old child trying to tell on his brother.
Listen to me mom I'm talking mom.

His laughing and smirking was a disgrace.

Trust me, in the real world, he made fools of the democrat party.

On Thursday morning, Rep. Paul Ryan was the guy who bow-hunted for fun and posed for pictures of his P90X workout. On Thursday night, he had been unfairly bullied by an old guy.

Opening Act: Smile

:)

That wasn't even a debate. Biden kicked his ass! Ha Ha Ha!

You just admitted you didn't watch the debate. You have no idea what you're even talking about. Get out before you make more of a fool of yourself. Really.

I missed the live debate. And I've been looking at it online. Biden hit him hard. Especially when he brought up several things Ryan was in favor for but against in the debate.

Acting like a 3 year old is whoever the cornball is that sat there and "counted" 82 interruptions. Get a fuggin life.

As an aside, the chick's stomach in your avatar either has a happy trail, or a shadow creating the appearance of one. It makes me gag, stop that pls. : (

So you look like you have man boobs. Yuck!

Umm, might wanna look again fool. It's called being chizzeled, with the added bonus that my pic is actually me and I'm not some slovenly figure mascarading a messageboard as the "breath before a kiss." :lol:

Acting like a 3 year old is whoever the cornball is that sat there and "counted" 82 interruptions. Get a fuggin life.

As an aside, the chick's stomach in your avatar either has a happy trail, or a shadow creating the appearance of one. It makes me gag, stop that pls. : (

The funny thing is, the girl in the avatar wasn't me but the goon on your visitor page is you.

Forum List

Back