Seriously liberals, if you think Biden did a good job...

Acting like a 3 year old is whoever the cornball is that sat there and "counted" 82 interruptions. Get a fuggin life.

As an aside, the chick's stomach in your avatar either has a happy trail, or a shadow creating the appearance of one. It makes me gag, stop that pls. : (

So you look like you have man boobs. Yuck!

Umm, might wanna look again fool. It's called being chizzeled, with the added bonus that my pic is actually me and I'm not some slovenly figure mascarading a messageboard as the "breath before a kiss." :lol:

Ya cuz I guess your proud of your chizzel Lol.

Dork.

That wasn't even a debate. Biden kicked his ass! Ha Ha Ha!

Good to see you had an ephiphany. I agree, it wasn't a debate, thanks to the one-legged Arapahoe moderator who couldn't even call a roach race.

Oh, you mean you have a problem with a debate moderator who doesn't let the participants walk all over her and actually follows through on questions?

Apparently Karl Rove felt the same way:

https://twitter.com/KarlRove/status/256582207223758848

:D

So you look like you have man boobs. Yuck!
Umm, might wanna look again fool. It's called being chizzeled, with the added bonus that my pic is actually me and I'm not some slovenly figure mascarading a messageboard as the "breath before a kiss." :lol:

Ya cuz I guess your proud of your chizzel Lol.

Dork.

And you're dumb and can't spell. Lol

Last edited:
If you want to see the real me go to my profile page. And feel free to mock what you see.

Why can't you just debate the op. The personal stuff is just stupid.

"Seriously liberals, if you think Biden did a good job"...

Of course they did. It is typical Flame Zone behavior, of which they are so proud to be a part of here. His efforts to humiliate and destroy Ryan were very accepting to his base, while losing respect in the eyes of the "rest of the country." "When fools rush in." This will become his Achilles heel in November.

Ay Misty,

Just so we're clear, we're cool now that you got rid of that hideous happy trail photo. In all seriousness, I'm a sensitive dude and that just really, REALLY offended my sensibilities. It's like rule number four and a half, the whole women with a happy trail debacle, ya know? I mean on my priorities list. All happy trails must be dismantled, and until they are I'll still need to sleep with a binky. It's frustrating and my front two are starting to buck : (

That wasn't even a debate. Biden kicked his ass! Ha Ha Ha!

Good to see you had an ephiphany. I agree, it wasn't a debate, thanks to the one-legged Arapahoe moderator who couldn't even call a roach race.

Oh, you mean you have a problem with a debate moderator who doesn't let the participants walk all over her and actually follows through on questions?

It was obvious she has Obama ties. Why else did she spend so much debate time on foreign policy, Bidens' wheelhouse; and shotgunned questions to Ryan while interrupting his answers? I know she is a foreign affairs correspondent, but given one vice-presidential debate, and in the interest of being a fair journalist, she should not have emphasized foreign affairs to the degree that she did.
She rarely, if at all interuppted Biden, especially when Biden pointed his finger at her while talking about Afghanistan. (let Biden walk over her at that moment, didn't she?)
I watched the whole debate flow, unlike others whom caught 'highlights'.

It was obvious she has Obama ties. Why else did she spend so much debate time on foreign policy, Bidens' wheelhouse; and shotgunned questions to Ryan while interrupting his answers? I know she is a foreign affairs correspondent, but given one vice-presidential debate, and in the interest of being a fair journalist, she should not have emphasized foreign affairs to the degree that she did.
She rarely, if at all interuppted Biden, especially when Biden pointed his finger at her while talking about Afghanistan. (let Biden walk over her at that moment, didn't she?)

The only thing obvious is that you can't accept that the GOP Golden Boy got owned last night.

The only thing obvious is that you can't accept that the GOP Golden Boy got owned last night.

A draw is not owned.
The only thing I do not accept is misperceptions by the party faithful by you an' DrugzN'Hugz.............:eusa_shifty:!

Forum List

Back