Seriously liberals, if you think Biden did a good job...

Acting like a 3 year old is whoever the cornball is that sat there and "counted" 82 interruptions. Get a fuggin life.

As an aside, the chick's stomach in your avatar either has a happy trail, or a shadow creating the appearance of one. It makes me gag, stop that pls. : (

Lol true.

....you are so blinded by your partisanship you have no common sense at all.

He was awful. He interrupted Ryan 82 times.
He acted like a 3 year old child trying to tell on his brother.
Listen to me mom I'm talking mom.

His laughing and smirking was a disgrace.

Trust me, in the real world, he made fools of the democrat party.

Seriously liberals, if you think Biden did a good job...

I'm no liberal but Biden did a GREAT job. I'm looking for more of the same in tactics OBama will copy in destroying Mittens in the next two encounters.

....you are so blinded by your partisanship you have no common sense at all.

He was awful. He interrupted Ryan 82 times.
He acted like a 3 year old child trying to tell on his brother.
Listen to me mom I'm talking mom.

His laughing and smirking was a disgrace.

Trust me, in the real world, he made fools of the democrat party.

it's always amusing when rightwingnuthacks project their insanity onto others.

Ryan got rolled, stfu and deal with it you noobz.

Read above and weep. :(

Yeah, because pundints votes count more than the millions that were watching. Fact is Ryan looked just like what people thought of him, and that's a bad thing... Everyone already knew Biden was a drunk.

And for the record there is nothing for me to cry over, both sides are fucking liars... Neither Mitt or Obama will do jack shit different that one another.

Last edited:
I thought Biden performed better than Ryan and I am voting for Romney.

Does that make me a partisan? I don't think so.

On the other hand, I think I may have a bias for MR. "Big F---ing Bill" Biden over Ryan. That could be it.

He has 40 years more experience in politics than Ryan and Biden still acted like a child.

More like 25 years.

Republicans have a hard time making a point without lying in the process.

"Biden was first elected to the Senate in 1972 and became the sixth-youngest senator in U.S. history"

2012-1972=40 years

Ryan got rolled, stfu and deal with it you noobz.

Read above and weep. :(

Yeah, because pundints votes count more than the millions that were watching. Fact is Ryan looked just like what people thought of him, and that's a bad thing... Everyone already knew Biden was a drunk.

And for the record there is nothing for me to cry over, both sides are fucking liars... Neither Mitt or Obama will do jack shit different that one another.

Lol proof right here in your post. Oh that's just drunk Joe running our country. Lol

Biden set every thing up for Obama at next weeks debate.
That is what it was all about.
He tried to get Ryan to lose his temper, but it didn't work.

Acting like a 3 year old is whoever the cornball is that sat there and "counted" 82 interruptions. Get a fuggin life.

As an aside, the chick's stomach in your avatar either has a happy trail, or a shadow creating the appearance of one. It makes me gag, stop that pls. : (

When you have nothing attack the avatar.

6a0105349ca980970c017ee41cc5c6970d-500wi

"As the poll numbers trickle in from the evening, it is clear that some viewers were off put by that Biden feist. CNBC is reporting that Ryan crushes Biden by 20 points; 56% believed Ryan won to Biden's 36%."

Biden just acted like the typical Dem politician in this admin. who doesn't have a record to run on.........disrespectful constant snickering and ultra condescending. His loyal lemming base got jazzed, even tho' very few others did. In this sense, he won and shares a similar form of 'winning' as Charlie Sheen.
Good job, my friend!

I've known you for a long time and you've always been one big jerk and a perfect example of a democrat.

So you look like you have man boobs. Yuck!

Forum List

Back