Seriously liberals, if you think Biden did a good job...

Conventional wisdom says that Biden won. Conventional wisdom oversampled democrats too more than likely.

Did you know there were so many more democrats than republicans? I thought the GOP was the more popular party.

It is not.

Polls say it currently is more popular...

Democrat registration is down... Republican registration is up...

Facts...

Answer:
Yes, over 700,000 more registered Democrats than Republicans

Are there more registered democrats than republicans in the US

Lets make it more interesting, fhag...

8 weeks of total sig/avy/custom title to be run for a week at a time any time for one year...

Complete control...

What say you...??

Ah good to see that you've finally grown a pair after refusing to accept while talking shit for all of those months.

You're on and you sure are going to regret it.

Bookmarked and screen grabbed....

Gonna suck to be you, but odds are you'll pussy out and rarely show up....

Pretty ironic of you to call me a pussy after you refused to take my bet offers time and time again but now that Romney has pulled ahead in the RCP average you are suddenly willing to jump in yet you don't see me backing down.

Oh, and regardless of who wins my posting here is going to drop off dramatically. I'm tired of swimming in Internet cesspools filled with pathetic semi-humans like yourself.

That wasn't a grammatical error.

Yes it was... Even you said you got her point...

Ardickless15 fail... Epic, dude....

No it wasn't, you fucking retard.

She said he had "40 years more experience in politics."

She was just off by a mile ... grossly exaggerating like a typical right wing hack would ... there was nothing grammatically wrong.

You even said you knew what her point was., you fag....

You really are fucking stupid.... It's not an act...

Yes it was... Even you said you got her point...

Ardickless15 fail... Epic, dude....

She was just off by a mile ... grossly exaggerating like a typical right wing hack would ... there was nothing grammatically wrong.

I know I said I knew her point and part of it was that Biden has many more years of experience in politics than Ryan. She just grossly exaggerated the number of years. You are pulling this idea that she made some kind of grammatical error completely out that loose ass of yours. It's moronic.

Oh, and regardless of who wins my posting here is going to drop off dramatically.

Yeah, thats what I though...

Pussy....

It's been the plan all along.

And since you conveniently cut it off here it is again:

Pretty ironic of you to call me a pussy after you refused to take my bet offers time and time again but now that Romney has pulled ahead in the RCP average you are suddenly willing to jump in yet you don't see me backing down.

I know I said I knew her point and part of it was that Biden has many more years of experience in politics than Ryan. She just grossly exaggerated the number of years. You are pulling this idea that she made some kind of grammatical error completely out that loose ass of yours. It's moronic.

So you got her point and knew what she meant, but want to play pussy grammar games and say she lied....

And you wonder why people here think you are a moron..??

Last edited:
....you are so blinded by your partisanship you have no common sense at all.

He was awful. He interrupted Ryan 82 times.
He acted like a 3 year old child trying to tell on his brother.
Listen to me mom I'm talking mom.

His laughing and smirking was a disgrace.

Trust me, in the real world, he made fools of the democrat party.

lgs did this last night...boring

That is today's Pubbie line: "Biden didn't give poor little Paulie a CHANCE, he was MEAN, he wasn't fair, he beat him up!" No, he wiped the floor with a dumb*ss named RYAN.

So you got her point and knew what she meant, but want to play pussy grammar games and say she lied....

Again with grammar ... it's math, moron.

And it's not going unnoticed that House continues to duck this:

House Gimp = ginormous pussy

people don't think he's a moron.

but they do think the person you're defending is.

people don't think he's a moron.

Sure they do.... Ask around...

And it's not going unnoticed that House continues to duck this:

House Gimp = ginormous pussy

This obviously means a lot to a moron like you....

You should see someone about your gambling addiction...

Explains a lot, though....

Fail...

You got her point and want to play word games...

Fucking weak, but expected from you.....

Fail...

:rolleyes:

I got her point and called out her gross exaggeration.

Your dumb ass couldn't grok that and instead pulled this "word game" thing out of your ass.

Fail...

:rolleyes:

I got her point and called out her gross exaggeration.

Your dumb ass couldn't grok that and instead pulled this "word game" thing out of your ass.
Bullshit... The point remains the point...

You know it and are just too fucking stupid to admit it...

It's ok... It's expected from an 0bama fluffer like you.....

Forum List

Back