Seriously liberals, if you think Biden did a good job...

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
....you are so blinded by your partisanship you have no common sense at all.

He was awful. He interrupted Ryan 82 times.
He acted like a 3 year old child trying to tell on his brother.
Listen to me mom I'm talking mom.

His laughing and smirking was a disgrace.

Trust me, in the real world, he made fools of the democrat party.

I thought Biden performed better than Ryan and I am voting for Romney.

Does that make me a partisan? I don't think so.

On the other hand, I think I may have a bias for MR. "Big F---ing Bill" Biden over Ryan. That could be it.

On the other hand, I think I may have a bias for MR. "Big F---ing Bill" Biden over Ryan. That could be it.

consider what you want out of yourself and a human being and really ask if Biden acted accordingly. there are democrats today who lost respect for the man.

consider what you want out of yourself and a human being and really ask if Biden acted accordingly. there are democrats today who lost respect for the man.

Name them.

It's hard to keep a straight face when the guy sitting next to you lies sooo damn much.

No, he made a fool of Ryan and energized his base.

Proof is in the pudding.. You don't see any of us liberals complaining like you guys, do you? Winners do not complain, the loser does..

Get over it already.

:lol:

Name them.

They are private citizens, i talked to today, want me to chat and ask if they want their names handed out.

Have you talked to any conservatives and gotten their reaction? I talk to all forms, do you?

Romney interrupts and lies his ass off an entire debate = big win

Biden interrupts and calls out Ryan's lies = Rude jerk, what a meanie

Further proof that Republicans are a bunch of pussies who can dish it out but can't take it.

It's hard to keep a straight face when the guy sitting next to you lies sooo damn much.

Proof is in the pudding.. You don't see any of us liberals complaining like you guys, do you? Winners do not complain, the loser does..

Get over it already.

what do you call what happened after the first presidential debate? all we got was spin, complain, deflect and insult, and that was MSNBC. I dont know what teh rest were doing.

Uncle Joe lied about Libya and left out the fact that he voted for the Afghan war, for starters.......

what do you call what happened after the first presidential debate? all we got was spin, complain, deflect and insult, and that was MSNBC. I dont know what teh rest were doing.

Pay attention.

I have said in MULTIPLE threads now, that you guys are acting just like we did after Obama's loss.

It's cool, you guys will get over it..

Uncle Joe lied about Libya and left out the fact that he voted for the Afghan war, for starters.......

Ryan should have said that.

People need to be objective. Romney won the first debate decisively. Ryan underperformed by the standards of most of the people on this board. He did not clean Biden's clock and allowed Biden to dictate the debate. Bitter, antagonistic debate has had its place in the history of this country including the ratification of our own constitution.

This one was obviously closer but Ryan let Biden refute nearly every statement and if there was inconsistency or inaccuracy he failed to mention it.

Acting like a 3 year old is whoever the cornball is that sat there and "counted" 82 interruptions. Get a fuggin life.

As an aside, the chick's stomach in your avatar either has a happy trail, or a shadow creating the appearance of one. It makes me gag, stop that pls. : (

Get over it already.

You watch MSNBC? What I saw was a bunch of people blowing gaskets due to Obama's poor performance. Sure they picked apart statements the following days but the consensus was that Obama left Romney unchecked and looked weak.

The mistake Obama made was thinking the debates were real debates, people listening to every word, checking every fact, but the debates were not to impart information but rather to pit the candidates against one another sort of a show-business or gladiator thing.
Now with the debate over and in the can, ask yourself who or what these posts are about--Ryan or Biden?

....you are so blinded by your partisanship you have no common sense at all.

He was awful. He interrupted Ryan 82 times.
He acted like a 3 year old child trying to tell on his brother.
Listen to me mom I'm talking mom.

The "rules" of this cycles debates were established by Romney. The president was polite and Mittens was rude. Now we will see who the "smarter" bullies are. It was clear that the public rewarded Willard for his bully tactics. Now that the rules are clear we will all see how the remaider of the debates go with this new format.

He has 40 years more experience in politics than Ryan and Biden still acted like a child.

Get over it already.

He made a fool of himself. And if you are energized by a performance like that, you guys have no dignity left in your party.

Clinton brought your party into the mud and you stayed there.

Even the msm is agreeing that Biden was an idiot.

He has 40 years more experience in politics than Ryan and Biden still acted like a child.

More like 25 years.

Republicans have a hard time making a point without lying in the process.

"Paul Ryan Wins Debate as Joe Biden Fails to Embarrass Rival"

"Paul Ryan wins the social media battle at the VP debate
Published on October 12th, 2012"

Forum List

Back