Seriously, if the white man hasn't really been racist...

Bass,

Us American Whites have screwed up. We are trying to do better.

Speak for yourself.

I refuse to accept any blame for the so called plight of blacks. No one in my family ever owned slaves, traded in slaves or lynched a black person.

I do not buy into white guilt.

You and your family benefit from white privilege based on the system whites created years ago.

Specifically, what benefits does my family receive based on the system created years ago?

Speak for yourself.

I refuse to accept any blame for the so called plight of blacks. No one in my family ever owned slaves, traded in slaves or lynched a black person.

You and your family benefit from white privilege based on the system whites created years ago.

Specifically, what benefits does my family receive based on the system created years ago?

http://www.case.edu/president/aaction/UnpackingTheKnapsack.pdf

Speak for yourself.

you know nothing about me or my family and that makes you unqualified to make such a statement.

No, Chuck. Sorry.

If you make a generalized stereotyping statement, I expect you to back it up with your own words.

I am not going to read a 7 page PDF file to find the evidence for your accusation.

No, Chuck. Sorry.

If you make a generalized stereotyping statement, I expect you to back it up with your own words.

I am not going to read a 7 page PDF file to find the evidence for your accusation.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...cism-in-the-perceptions-of-white-males-3.html

Bass, your posts that I have read on this message board has the obvious theme of “Hate the White man”. I wondered how many times you are going to blame the White man for the struggles of the Black man before you realize that your complaints/ accusations are not solving the current conditions of the Black communities.

“Action speaks louder than words.” A wise person would channel their energy in doing positive things for the Black community rather than wasting their energy speaking hate.

Here is an example of Blacks blaming Whites for the failure in their community:

In Montreal, Quebec the Black community constantly blames the government for their struggles. The Quebec law enforced that employees must speak the official languages of English and French, therefore employers seek bilingual employees. The Black community cries that the reason for the high unemployment among Blacks is because many of the Black residence are not bilingual. However, members of the Black community have had the same opportunity as other Montreal residence to learn French/English free in public school, whether a child goes through the English or French school board. Due to the high unemployment in the Black community, many of the Blacks rely on financial assistance from the government. Ironically, other communities, Chinese, Indian, and Russian etc. have migrated to Montreal over the past decade. These are people who barely speak either official language. They too seek financial assistance from the government, but for a short period. Over the years they have learned both languages and have been able to find employment and also become self-employed.

Bass, this is an example of how Blacks blames the White man when they choose not to help themselves. I am a member of the Black community who has recently moved to Montreal on a temporary contract. After work I go to school at nights to learn French, so that when my contract is up, I will have the option of continuing to work in Montreal. I also volunteer at the Black community centres. Sadly I constantly hear Black men complain about the system keeping them down. I read the same thing in the Black community newspaper. Yet when I ask the men at the community centre what they are doing to uplift themselves, they become defensive instead of admitting that they are doing absolutely nothing. In fact, I have also had a heated discussion with the editor of the newspaper regarding the same subject, who also accused the “system”. He did not acknowledge any responsibility of the Black community. TALK ABOUT THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND!

Sadly I constantly hear Black men complain about the system keeping them down. I read the same thing in the Black community newspaper. Yet when I ask the men at the community centre what they are doing to uplift themselves, they become defensive instead of admitting that they are doing absolutely nothing. In fact, I have also had a heated discussion with the editor of the newspaper regarding the same subject, who also accused the “system”. He did not acknowledge any responsibility of the Black community. TALK ABOUT THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND!

First, it may be your approach. I don't know you so I can't say for sure. But when I approach young black men with the same, I've never been shown defensiveness. They're usually in agreement even though it may go in one ear and out the other for most. However, I am black. Doesn't matter though, you should never stop trying.

Second, you're trying to affect the editor's livelihood. What kind of response did you expect from him/her?

he Black community cries that the reason for the high unemployment among Blacks is because many of the Black residence are not bilingual. However, members of the Black community have had the same opportunity as other Montreal residence to learn French/English free in public school

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/79563-racial-iq-differences.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/79562-race-and-iq.html
whether a child goes through the English or French school board. Due to the high unemployment in the Black community, many of the Blacks rely on financial assistance from the government. Ironically, other communities, Chinese, Indian, and Russian etc. have migrated to Montreal over the past decade.

Did you know that Mongoloids have the highest average IQ (and cranial capacity) of the major races, with Eastern Asiatics having the highest.*

*Someone once said there was a single subgroup of Semites that might deviate from these trends, but this has not been confirmed

Bass, this is an example of how Blacks blames the White man when they choose not to help themselves. I am a member of the Black community who has recently moved to Montreal on a temporary contract. After work I go to school at nights to learn French, so that when my contract is up, I will have the option of continuing to work in Montreal. I also volunteer at the Black community centres. Sadly I constantly hear Black men complain about the system keeping them down. I read the same thing in the Black community newspaper. Yet when I ask the men at the community centre what they are doing to uplift themselves, they become defensive instead of admitting that they are doing absolutely nothing. In fact, I have also had a heated discussion with the editor of the newspaper regarding the same subject, who also accused the “system”. He did not acknowledge any responsibility of the Black community. TALK ABOUT THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND!

:clap2::clap2:

Why is it that every so called race of non-white people on the planet and in the United States complaining and or has complained about the white man's racism and white supremacy? If non-whites across the world and especially the United States have all expressed the same sentiment surely they all can't be wrong and or delusional so why can't the white man recognize that there is a problem? It should be pointed out that no other race on earth has this reputation and this is worldwide.

Oh bullshit.

No, its the truth, just pick up a history book and read it.

White don't more have the monopoly on racism, Charlie.

This is a straight up strawman, the Bass never said that whites have a monopoly on racism. The Bass said that when it came to oppressing people on a grand worldwide scale, no other race on the planet has done what the white man has done, nearly all non-whites have professed a dislike or some kind of resentment at the way whites have treated and viewed them. Whites have oppressed non-white people in every part of the world, no other so called race has ever done that.

You do appear to be saying that non whites have a monopoly on being victims of racism. Correct?

No, Chuck. Sorry.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...cism-in-the-perceptions-of-white-males-3.html

You continue to avoid answering my question:

Give me 5 specific points typed out in your own words. No links. In fact, I'll accept 3.

It is interesting that you can justify the Black media’s propaganda, by stating, “you're trying to affect the editor's livelihood. What kind of response did you expect from him/her?” I hope your point of view is the same for the White media.

It is interesting that you can justify the Black media’s propaganda, by stating, “you're trying to affect the editor's livelihood. What kind of response did you expect from him/her?” I hope your point of view is the same for the White media.

I didn't justify anything. You should realize that you're asking someone to give up their meal ticket. If I went to Hannity or Sharpton and told them that they're sending the wrong messages and that they need to stop, how well do you think that will go? They're supporting their families from the money they make and you would have just been better off asking a cat to bark.

Why is it that every so called race of non-white people on the planet and in the United States complaining and or has complained about the white man's racism and white supremacy? If non-whites across the world and especially the United States have all expressed the same sentiment surely they all can't be wrong and or delusional so why can't the white man recognize that there is a problem? It should be pointed out that no other race on earth has this reputation and this is worldwide.

Hey.. If y'all are stupid enough to let us own you, what're you blaming your plight in life on us for?

(I feel like Joyce after that. Ugh.)

Hey.. If y'all are stupid enough to let us own you, what're you blaming your plight in life on us for?

Those captured weren't stupid enough to et themselves get owned, go and read about slave rebellions and maroonage in America and at any rate that doesn't excuse the evil that whites collectively have heaped upon non-whites, its almost as if you're blaming the oppressed and letting the oppressor off the hook as innocent people who are wrongfully being demonized.

I see, when a White acts in a way that harms a Negroid, it's representative of the entire race. When a Black acts to sell his own kind into slavery, it's the individual and not the race that acts.

Nice double-standard

I see, when a White acts in a way that harms a Negroid, it's representative of the entire race. When a Black acts to sell his own kind into slavery, it's the individual and not the race that acts.

Nice double-standard

Shut up troll, go back and read all of the Bass'posts, he never referred to all whites.

Maybe you're starting to see things his way. :eusa_whistle:

Nice double-standard

Shut up troll, go back and read all of the Bass'posts, he never referred to all whites.

:eusa_eh:

why can't the white man recognize that there is a problem? It should be pointed out that no other race on earth has this reputation and this is worldwide.

(N)o other race has wrecked as much havoc, oppression, lies, deceit and ignorance as Europeans.

(T)he white man is the only one to have done it to all non-whites on a worldwide scale,

No, Africans were not hateful, warmongering supremacists who used racial ideology to conquer the world and Europeans did

Forum List

Back