The GOP's White Supremacy

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Paul Jenkins: The GOP's White Supremacy

The Bass is politically, religiously and socially more conservative that liberal, slightly to the right of being moderate, but the Republican Party has got to open its eyes to reality and that reality is that the party is mainly a golf club for rich, privileged white men white an agenda to maintain the supremacy of white men. They have done and are doing very little to reach out to minorities and viciously attack minorities whom they feel are challenging the supremacy and primacy of white men, just look at Sotomayor and how they did Obama. hypocrites and vipers they are, accusing Sharpton and Jackson of playing the race card, while simultaneously playing that card against Sotomayor, portraying her as a threat to white men

Republican Party has got to open its eyes to reality and that reality is that the party is mainly a golf club for rich, privileged white men white an agenda to maintain the supremacy of white men. They have done and are doing very little to reach out to minorities

Which party had the first African-American SecState? Which party had the first African-American woman as SecState? Which party had the first African-American director of the OPM? Which party named the first African American to an executive post in the White House? Which party named the first African-American woman as a deputy solicitor general of the U.S.? Which party named the named 1st African-American secretary of transportation?

Republican Party has got to open its eyes to reality and that reality is that the party is mainly a golf club for rich, privileged white men white an agenda to maintain the supremacy of white men. They have done and are doing very little to reach out to minorities

Which party had the first African-American SecState? Which party had the first African-American woman as SecState? Which party had the first African-American director of the OPM? Which party named the first African American to an executive post in the White House? Which party named the first African-American woman as a deputy solicitor general of the U.S.? Which party named the named 1st African-American secretary of transportation?

Appointing token Negroes is not reaching out to minorities, Republicans seem to think that appointing token "Negroes" is a good way of showing much they care about blacks, black people aren't stupid enough to be fooled by that, thats why the number of black republicans is low and haven't increased.

Appointing token Negroes is not reaching out to minorities, Republicans seem to think that appointing token "Negroes" is a good way of showing much they care about blacks, black people aren't stupid enough to be fooled by that, thats why the number of black republicans is low and haven't increased.

Ahh, I get it. When Republicans appoint African Americans into prominent positions they are promoting tokens only. When Democrats do it they are advancing African Americans.

Do you realize how fucking insulting that viewpoint is to African-Americans and especially to those people who actually served in those positions...and that your position is inherently racist itself.

But I'll keep in mind the SecState and the other positions are only "tokens" in your opinion and don't really matter.

Face it, you're even a racist against African Americans.

The Bass is politically, religiously and socially more conservative that liberal, slightly to the right of being moderate, but the Republican Party has got to open its eyes to reality and that reality is that the party is mainly a golf club for rich, privileged white men white an agenda to maintain the supremacy of white men. They have done and are doing very little to reach out to minorities and viciously attack minorities whom they feel are challenging the supremacy and primacy of white men, just look at Sotomayor and how they did Obama. hypocrites and vipers they are, accusing Sharpton and Jackson of playing the race card, while simultaneously playing that card against Sotomayor, portraying her as a threat to white men

We see you ae doing everything in your power to keep racism alive.

We understand the projections from democrats, but remember this MLK was a repub. AH HA!!!

Ahh, I get it. When Republicans appoint African Americans into prominent positions they are promoting tokens only. When Democrats do it they are advancing African Americans.

Do you realize how fucking insulting that viewpoint is to African-Americans and especially to those people who actually served in those positions...and that your position is inherently racist itself.

But I'll keep in mind the SecState and the other positions are only "tokens" in your opinion and don't really matter.

Try looking past the appointments and look at the actions of the party as a whole. Which party put an African American president in office by actively mobilizing and campaigning for their votes? Republicans represent nor support things that interest African Americans and minorities on a whole, appointing token Negroes can't cover this up nor gloss it over.

No, you have it wrong. It's not your opinion that matters, it's how they're viewed by blacks. And those appointees are viewed in the black community as tokens. The republican party does not reach out to blacks at all. You have to wonder why they don't even try. It's like they say they really don't need the black vote at all.

We see you ae doing everything in your power to keep racism alive.

We understand the projections from democrats, but remember this MLK was a repub. AH HA!!!

King wasn't a Republican and the Bass isn't a Democrat nor a liberal.

Try looking past the appointments and look at the actions of the party as a whole. Which party put an African American president in office by actively mobilizing and campaigning for their votes? Republicans represent nor support things that interest African Americans and minorities on a whole, appointing token Negroes can't cover this up nor gloss it over.

Try looking past the appointments and look at the actions of the party as a whole.

LOL THE PARTY THAT JUST BROUGHT BACK LIFETIME WELFARE.

this is what african Americans are interested in. If it is not . EXPLAIN LUCY?

But blacks are not relating to political affiliations. Blacks don't vote democrat because they want welfare. Blacks vote their wallet. And because of the implied racism by the republican party, blacks fear that they want to send the poorer blacks (the majority) further into poverty while the well off blacks (the few) get farther ahead for supporting their agenda. I was appalled when Michael Steele wanted to reach out to blacks and was ridiculed for even suggesting it.

Try looking past the appointments and look at the actions of the party as a whole. Which party put an African American president in office by actively mobilizing and campaigning for their votes?

Irrelevant. Your thesis was that Republicans have not done anything to promote African Americans. What the Democrats have done is not germane to the discussion. But your obfuscation and inability to remain on topic have been noted.

Republicans represent nor support things that interest African Americans and minorities on a whole, appointing token Negroes can't cover this up nor gloss it over.

National Security, diplomatic relations with foreign nations, and domestic issues such as law and order and national transportation don't interest African Americans in your view. Your racism against African Americans is duly noted as well.

And those appointees are viewed in the black community as tokens. The republican party does not reach out to blacks at all.

So some of the most powerful positions in the United States government is view as "tokens" to you as well?

And who made you the spokesman for African Americans?

Try looking past the appointments and look at the actions of the party as a whole.

Man I am clairvoyant. I knew that's where you were going with that. And that's a perfect example of why blacks distrust the republican party.

But blacks are not relating to political affiliations. Blacks don't vote democrat because they want welfare. Blacks vote their wallet. And because of the implied racism by the republican party, blacks fear that they want to send the poorer blacks (the majority) further into poverty while the well off blacks (the few) get farther ahead for supporting their agenda. I was appalled when Michael Steele wanted to reach out to blacks and was ridiculed for even suggesting it.

YES THEY VOTE THEIR WALLET.

WAS THERE A REASON YOU ARE REINFORCING MY POINT? As far as the rethoric goes for the non party affiliation they care so little for. They sure had some harsh racist words for steele when you democrats were stealing his credit reports.

There isnt a bit of merit there. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

Trolling now are you? The same token Negroes and white males who are attacking Sotomayor were silent and without any criticism when it came to this guy:

William Bennett Defends Comment on Abortion and Crime - ABC News

And those appointees are viewed in the black community as tokens. The republican party does not reach out to blacks at all.

So some of the most powerful positions in the United States government is view as "tokens" to you as well?

And who made you the spokesman for African Americans?

I'm not a spokesman, but I am a member. Dismiss what I say if you want. It's your right. :thup:

Trolling now are you? The same token Negroes and white males who are attacking Sotomayor were silent and without any criticism when it came to this guy:

William Bennett Defends Comment on Abortion and Crime - ABC News

Old news

WAS THERE A REASON YOU ARE REINFORCING MY POINT? As far as the rethoric goes for the non party affiliation they care so little for. They sure had some harsh racist words for steele when you democrats were stealing his credit reports.

Yeah, your point is that blacks want lifetime welfare. You are dismissed.

Yeah, your point is that blacks want lifetime welfare. You are dismissed.

Current passed legislation proves my point. You taking a quote out of context, reinforces mine again rookie!!!

Try looking past the appointments and look at the actions of the party as a whole. Which party put an African American president in office by actively mobilizing and campaigning for their votes?

Irrelevant. Your thesis was that Republicans have not done anything to promote African Americans. What the Democrats have done is not germane to the discussion. But your obfuscation and inability to remain on topic have been noted.

Republicans represent nor support things that interest African Americans and minorities on a whole, appointing token Negroes can't cover this up nor gloss it over.

National Security, diplomatic relations with foreign nations, and domestic issues such as law and order and national transportation don't interest African Americans in your view. Your racism against African Americans is duly noted as well.

Token Negroes don't interest black people because we know they are selling their souls for the advancement of themselves, not the masses of black people, thats why Negroes like Jesse Lee Peterson and Michael Steele are seen as house Negroes, especially Michael Steele, his appointment has done little to draw blacks into the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back