Seriously, if the white man hasn't really been racist...

I see, when a White acts in a way that harms a Negroid, it's representative of the entire race. When a Black acts to sell his own kind into slavery, it's the individual and not the race that acts.

Nice double-standard

Shut up troll, go back and read all of the Bass'posts, he never referred to all whites.

:eusa_eh:

No, Africans were not hateful, warmongering supremacists who used racial ideology to conquer the world and Europeans did

You and your family benefit from white privilege based on the system whites created years ago.

How about this monkey?

I reject your thesis since it is founded on the principle of group guilt instead of individual guilt. See, I'm real big into blame the individuals responsible rather than the races, religions, (insert your own group here), etc.

The Bass isn't speaking on nor making group guilt as obviously not all whites are/were wrong, but in the collective sense what the Bass said is true.

Your comprehension of what I've written is totally distorted. I never asked the Editor to "give up their meal ticket" as you have assumed. You speak as though you were with me when I had the conversation with the Editor. Your assumptions are completely false. Ironically, you ignored the part about me stating, "I hope your point of view is the same for the White media".

Your comprehension of what I've written is totally distorted. I never asked the Editor to "give up their meal ticket" as you have assumed. You speak as though you were with me when I had the conversation with the Editor. Your assumptions are completely false. Ironically, you ignored the part about me stating, "I hope your point of view is the same for the White media".

My viewpoint is the same for white media that's why I used Hannity and Sharpton as examples. My comprehension is that you received apprehension when trying to discuss racial tension with the aforementioned. Why would the editor acknowledge that blacks were doing nothing as you say? Wouldn't that be the beginning of the end for his job if his job is to put out a paper to blame whitey? And if his job ended as the editor of Blame Whitey Weekly, wouldn't that affect his financial situation? Who would you be to the editor? Probably a know-it-all that knows nothing and common sense tells me that he wasn't going to admit anything to you even if it were true. That's his meal ticket and if he concedes that he isn't putting out truthful information, there goes his meal ticket.

There you go again making assumptions. Giving your 2 cents of what you assume was discussed between me and the Editor. I will leave you to your assumptions, since it seems that you know it all.

Waaaaaaaa I'm black ! Waaaa gimme , gimme, gimme. I'm sick of hearing this crap. Obama told it like it was when he was in Africa. Instead of blaming the white man for everything, people need to start looking in the mirror. The problem in the black community at the present, is solely the fault of the black community alone.

There you go again making assumptions. Giving your 2 cents of what you assume was discussed between me and the Editor. I will leave you to your assumptions, since it seems that you know it all.

Dude, WTH. You said that you discussed the same thing that you tried to discuss with the minorities before they got all defensive. Now you're getting all defensive. I understand now why they don't discuss anything with you. :cuckoo:

Waaaaaaaa I'm black ! Waaaa gimme , gimme, gimme. I'm sick of hearing this crap. Obama told it like it was when he was in Africa. Instead of blaming the white man for everything, people need to start looking in the mirror. The problem in the black community at the present, is solely the fault of the black community alone.

Instead of blaming Africans for the mess Europeans started in Africa why not own up to it? White people love it when people let the off the hook for wrongs they have never acknowledged and or wish people would forget..

As for Africa, here's an example of Europeans and the US still working neocolonialism in Africa

US intervention in Africa: Through Angolan eyes

Racism will never go away for people like this bass. There is nothing that could ever be done to appease them, short of giving them everything we, who had nothing to do with it, have.
Having a black man achieve the presidency should illustrate that anything is possible in this country, for anybody. It's time to quit blaming the white man for everything that ails the black community and pull their asses up out of poverty and be accountable for themselves..

Racism will never go away for people like this bass. There is nothing that could ever be done to appease them, short of giving them everything we, who had nothing to do with it, have.
Having a black man achieve the presidency should illustrate that anything is possible in this country, for anybody. It's time to quit blaming the white man for everything that ails the black community and pull their asses up out of poverty and be accountable for themselves..

White people need to quit denying the existence of white privilege and that the actions of the past do have a huge impact on what things are today. Telling people to get over it and or forget about it shows denial and stubborness, these same whites want people to remember the Holocaust while simultaneously telling people to forget about Jim Crow and slavery and the impact they have on things now.

It's obvious bass that you hate white people. You can bitch and moan all you want, but things are the way they are. Suck it up. Live with it. If you're such a great individual and have helped out in the world to improve your race, then please explain exactly what you've done. All I see is someone(yourself)on this message board in almost every single thread trying to promote your so-called bullshit. Get a FUKKKKKKKKKing life. You are nothing more then a black racist who is still trying to figure out how you can get something out of someone else to improve you own life. How about get an education and stop blaming your own problems on white people. Maybe then (only maybe) you will realize that the world doesn't revolve around yourself. I'ts time someone basically tells you to Fuck off. Good Day.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, LMAO, you're off your rocker, just because the Bass doesn't see the white man as superior nor loves the white man greater than the white man loves himself doesn't mean that the Bass hates white people. History doesn't lie goshinj, so don't run from it.

just because the Bass doesn't see the white man as superior

Yes you do.

It's obvious bass that you hate white people. You can bitch and moan all you want, but things are the way they are. Suck it up. Live with it. If you're such a great individual and have helped out in the world to improve your race, then please explain exactly what you've done. All I see is someone(yourself)on this message board in almost every single thread trying to promote your so-called bullshit. Get a FUKKKKKKKKKing life. You are nothing more then a black racist who is still trying to figure out how you can get something out of someone else to improve you own life. How about get an education and stop blaming your own problems on white people. Maybe then (only maybe) you will realize that the world doesn't revolve around yourself. I'ts time someone basically tells you to Fuck off. Good Day.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, LMAO, you're off your rocker, just because the Bass doesn't see the white man as superior nor loves the white man greater than the white man loves himself doesn't mean that the Bass hates white people. History doesn't lie goshinj, so don't run from it.

Yes you do.

Get back in your cage Huggy, no trolling allowed in this thread.

Seriously, if the white man hasn't really been racist...Why is it that every so called race of non-white people on the planet and in the United States complaining and or has complained about the white man's racism and white supremacy? * * * *

Because:

Liberoidal propaganda over the course of many years, does tend to create false perceptions as intended.

Yes you do.

Get back in your cage Huggy, no trolling allowed in this thread.

If I do you the courtesy of reading your offerings ....I will respond any way I choose. You don't have to like or agree with my opinions ...but just say so. That is if you aren't just an ignorant house ******. Then by all means respond with something stupid like "Troll".
The reason why I send brief replies is that there is little truth to your third person blather. I hang out with lots of black people...I was with a few black friends yesterday and the day before. You do not speak for any of my black friends so get off your little slave mentality auction block. I ain't buying it. You are a pathetic crybaby holding a handfull of race cards.

I agree with Huggy!

Bass, if you want people to respond to your post, you've got to stop the name calling, it is disrespectful to the participants. Keep in mind, name calling only emphasize how unintelligent a person is, which makes your so call data/facts questionable.

I agree with Huggy!

Bass, if you want people to respond to your post, you've got to stop the name calling, it is disrespectful to the participants. Keep in mind, name calling only emphasize how unintelligent a person is, which makes your so call data/facts questionable.

Huggy was clearly trolling and offered nothing but the same old "blacks need to stop whining"crap as a cop out to avoid directly discussing the real issue at hand.l

Not all Black people blame the White man for their problems. Bass from the past, represents a few Blacks who have lots of time on their hands to blame their problems on the “White man”, and take no responsibilities of their own actions. Keep in mind that “The Bass” does not represent the majority of the Black communities. He is only one man who represents himself. So the next time you see his post, it is purely his opinion, he speaks only for himself.

Forum List

Back