Seriously? A "Five Women Cain Bimbo Press Conference" In The Making ?

Here is a Cain Lovers Press Conference for you:
Courtney Love, Tara Reid, Latoya Jackson, and Joyce Blowhard.

and maybe throw in Miss Piggy and Ann Coulter while we're at it.
actually, this would be a great panel of Cain Harassment Accusers:
Richard Simmons, Latoya Jackson, Joyce Blowhart,Barney Frank and Judy Gold {aka, Worlds Dumbest Commentator} now that would be Funny !!!

This thread isn't about Penn State:lol:

Speaking of which...

I like Paterno....great coach...he recruited my kid...was in my living room....nicest coach of them all...alas , my son said no......

But he really dropped the ball here. He needs to resign.

That's amazing he visited your place.

47 Academic all-Americans. 84% Graduation rate. 409 wins. And a mentor to hundreds of young men around the world - all washed away over a terrible incident that probably belies the culture of his age more than anything.

It's pretty sad. Worse so for the young kids involved, obviously. FYI, he did resign today, effective at the end of the season. Saturday will be his last home game.

lol...had Coach Robinson (Syracuse) waiting in the driveway while Coach Paterno was in my freaking living room.

All coaches said the same thing to my son.....we want you but you wont even dress up for a game for at least a year...maybe 2.

Some 1AA schools offered him starting roles....but the 1A? No promises of anything but an education and 60 hours a week dedication to the program.

Cain and company settled the cases didnt they?

Maybe it was this mans testimony that prompted the settlement?

In this day and age a settlement is NOT evidence of guilt and I cannot believe you even suggested such a STUPID thing.

Cain had no choice in the decision to settle the ONE and ONLY sexual harassment claim that was settled. That decision is always made by whoever is actually paying it -and it wasn't Cain. The company paying it doesn't give a shit about guilt or innocence or pride or appearances -they just want it to go away as cheaply as possible. Period. Doctors are in the same boat -they have to accept their insurance company's decision to settle frivolous malpractice claims even though they know they would win in court and even though they know they didn't do anything wrong. Going to court is a one way street when it comes to money -it will cost you to defend yourself and cost a lot. But even if you win, you recover NONE of that money -its a loss. SO IT IS CHEAPER TO SETTLE THAN GO TO COURT and you clearly you have no experience in the legal field because guilt or innocence is IRRELEVANT. If a doctor refuses to accept the decision of insurance companies and settle out of court and demands their day in court to defend themselves against the false charge -they are cut loose. Which means they bear the full cost of going to court themselves as well as having to pay any damages in the event they do lose anyway. Doctors pay insurance companies to protect them from that, NOT fight to prove their innocence! If you refuse their decision to settle out of court -you are on your own because you have no right to demand the insurance take an even BIGGER risk by going to court! They didn't agree to do that for you.

That means no one in their right mind would override the decision to settle. Insurance companies don't give a flying fuck about PRIDE and don't give a flying fuck about whether it really happened or not. The ONLY thing they care about is making it go away as cheaply as possible -and will offer a minimal settlement OUT OF COURT no matter what. Even if they know you are full of shit you will still get an offer to just go away and leave them alone. The wording of settlements as a result of this practice always include wording that the fact they were given money to go away is not an admission of guilt -because it isn't. It is an admission they know you will go away if given a little less money than it would cost them to defend themselves in court and win! Because that is all it is.

I'll tell you what IS a clue about who is on the smelly end of it all though. The amount they are willing to settle for tells you how significant those paying the settlement found the claim to be -and THIS was a MINIMAL SETTLEMENT. People rarely get offered LESS than this amount to just go away because it will cost on average more than $50,000 to defend a case in court! In other words, they believed it was a bullshit claim and just wanted her to go away. She did -and turned around and filed ANOTHER one at her next job too. That tells you EVERYTHING you need to know here. REAL victims don't take the minimal offer and that is what she took. REAL victims of malpractice don't take a minimal settlement either. Paula Jones refused a settlement offer of $500,000 and forced it to court where Clinton committed perjury to get a judgment in his favor -the judge ruled he committed felony perjury, reinstated Jones' case and she finally ended up accepting $850,000 to keep it out of court again. THAT is what a settlement with a REAL victim looks like! But THIS woman took the MINIMAL offer just like all those using it for a quick pay off do.

Filing frivolous claims -both malpractice and sexual harassment ones, knowing the insurance companies will ALWAYS offer a minimal settlement to make them just go away is a well known money-making scheme. It will continue until those filing frivolous claims face negative consequences for it and remove the incentive for filing frivolous and false claims. But right now it is a no-lose proposition where there is no incentive NOT to file frivolous or false claims. The other woman who claimed sexual harassment at the NRA claimed it while they were in the process of firing her and did so in order to boost her severance pay -which it did. She filed NO real claim though and there has never been a confidentiality clause binding her either. And there was no settlement at all with her. THAT is how much no one believed her at the time -and she didn't turn around and file a complaint after the fact either -although she could have if she really believed she was the victim of sexual harassment!

Just think, all she needed was another 10-12 years for her bullshit story to be "golden".

This is the problem with sexual harassment with regard to the media and high profile figures including Presidential candidates. It turns our justice system on its head -because there are people like you who will insist the man must be convicted based on nothing but the number and regardless of the fact taken individually NONE of them hold up to scrutiny. Not one. So it ends up being a situation where the person even being falsely accused is considered to be GUILTY -until he proves his innocence. But it is impossible to prove a NEGATIVE. No one can prove they never once sexually harassed someone because it means accounting for every second of their day every day they spent in the same job with the accuser. Impossible.

The sheer number is irrelevant -each and every one of them have ALL the responsibility, the ENTIRE burden of proving Cain did what they accuse him of -and ONLY after first getting people to agree whatever action or words he said even IS "sexual harassment". Cain has NO burden to prove his innocence -but his political enemies will always insist otherwise. That is why this tactic is so effective in politics especially. It is IMPOSSIBLE to effectively fight against because it is impossible to prove a negative but that is what the media demands of those accused. No matter that taken separately none of them have any credibility at all, it is the sheer number that will sink him. There is only one victim here -and it is Cain. Those who orchestrated this had a lot of experience doing it, knowing full well they didn't even need ONE credible accuser. Just a lot of them.

Cain and company settled the cases didnt they?

Maybe it was this mans testimony that prompted the settlement?

In this day and age a settlement is NOT evidence of guilt and I cannot believe you even suggested such a STUPID thing.

Cain had no choice in the decision to settle the ONE and ONLY sexual harassment claim that was settled. That decision is always made by whoever is actually paying it -and it wasn't Cain. The company paying it doesn't give a shit about guilt or innocence or pride or appearances -they just want it to go away as cheaply as possible. Period. Doctors are in the same boat -they have to accept their insurance company's decision to settle frivolous malpractice claims even though they know they would win in court and even though they know they didn't do anything wrong. Going to court is a one way street when it comes to money -it will cost you to defend yourself and cost a lot. But even if you win, you recover NONE of that money -its a loss. SO IT IS CHEAPER TO SETTLE THAN GO TO COURT and you clearly you have no experience in the legal field because guilt or innocence is IRRELEVANT. If a doctor refuses to accept the decision of insurance companies and settle out of court and demands their day in court to defend themselves against the false charge -they are cut loose. Which means they bear the full cost of going to court themselves as well as having to pay any damages in the event they do lose anyway. Doctors pay insurance companies to protect them from that, NOT fight to prove their innocence! If you refuse their decision to settle out of court -you are on your own because you have no right to demand the insurance take an even BIGGER risk by going to court! They didn't agree to do that for you.

That means no one in their right mind would override the decision to settle. Insurance companies don't give a flying fuck about PRIDE and don't give a flying fuck about whether it really happened or not. The ONLY thing they care about is making it go away as cheaply as possible -and will offer a minimal settlement OUT OF COURT no matter what. Even if they know you are full of shit you will still get an offer to just go away and leave them alone. The wording of settlements as a result of this practice always include wording that the fact they were given money to go away is not an admission of guilt -because it isn't. It is an admission they know you will go away if given a little less money than it would cost them to defend themselves in court and win! Because that is all it is.

I'll tell you what IS a clue about who is on the smelly end of it all though. The amount they are willing to settle for tells you how significant those paying the settlement found the claim to be -and THIS was a MINIMAL SETTLEMENT. People rarely get offered LESS than this amount to just go away because it will cost on average more than $50,000 to defend a case in court! In other words, they believed it was a bullshit claim and just wanted her to go away. She did -and turned around and filed ANOTHER one at her next job too. That tells you EVERYTHING you need to know here. REAL victims don't take the minimal offer and that is what she took. REAL victims of malpractice don't take a minimal settlement either. Paula Jones refused a settlement offer of $500,000 and forced it to court where Clinton committed perjury to get a judgment in his favor -the judge ruled he committed felony perjury, reinstated Jones' case and she finally ended up accepting $850,000 to keep it out of court again. THAT is what a settlement with a REAL victim looks like! But THIS woman took the MINIMAL offer just like all those using it for a quick pay off do.

Filing frivolous claims -both malpractice and sexual harassment ones, knowing the insurance companies will ALWAYS offer a minimal settlement to make them just go away is a well known money-making scheme. It will continue until those filing frivolous claims face negative consequences for it and remove the incentive for filing frivolous and false claims. But right now it is a no-lose proposition where there is no incentive NOT to file frivolous or false claims. The other woman who claimed sexual harassment at the NRA claimed it while they were in the process of firing her and did so in order to boost her severance pay -which it did. She filed NO real claim though and there has never been a confidentiality clause binding her either. And there was no settlement at all with her. THAT is how much no one believed her at the time -and she didn't turn around and file a complaint after the fact either -although she could have if she really believed she was the victim of sexual harassment!

Just think, all she needed was another 10-12 years for her bullshit story to be "golden".

This is the problem with sexual harassment with regard to the media and high profile figures including Presidential candidates. It turns our justice system on its head -because there are people like you who will insist the man must be convicted based on nothing but the number and regardless of the fact taken individually NONE of them hold up to scrutiny. Not one. So it ends up being a situation where the person even being falsely accused is considered to be GUILTY -until he proves his innocence. But it is impossible to prove a NEGATIVE. No one can prove they never once sexually harassed someone because it means accounting for every second of their day every day they spent in the same job with the accuser. Impossible.

The sheer number is irrelevant -each and every one of them have ALL the responsibility, the ENTIRE burden of proving Cain did what they accuse him of -and ONLY after first getting people to agree whatever action or words he said even IS "sexual harassment". Cain has NO burden to prove his innocence -but his political enemies will always insist otherwise. That is why this tactic is so effective in politics especially. It is IMPOSSIBLE to effectively fight against because it is impossible to prove a negative but that is what the media demands of those accused. No matter that taken separately none of them have any credibility at all, it is the sheer number that will sink him. There is only one victim here -and it is Cain. Those who orchestrated this had a lot of experience doing it, knowing full well they didn't even need ONE credible accuser. Just a lot of them.

Your postings are absolutely fantastic.

Thank you so much for this.

I never said they were an admission of guilt.

They are also not evidence of innocence are they?

Come on, don't act like TM.

A settlement was agreed to, does semantics really matter?

We dont know that.

You are falling for the "evidence" that is out there...and the rhetoric surrounding it

Here are the facts:

She claimed harrassment.
She got a severence

Those are the only facts.

I can connect the dots and make it anything I want from there.

the companies have already admitted the settlements.

why do you people do this shit?

TM....

You just dont get it.

And I give up.

:boobies::boobies::boobies:

Are you all hearing about this? The MSM and/or Democrats can't be serious !

So now we are hearing about a possible press conference with the current 4 or 5 women who claimed to have been felt up by Herman Cain?
It will be like an opening Saturday Night Live Sketch.
:afro::smoke::smoke::wtf:

Do you remember when Bill Clinton was impeached by a Republican house and tried by a Republican senate for getting a BJ

I'd say we're very serious.

He lied. and so do ewe. moron

We dont know that.

You are falling for the "evidence" that is out there...and the rhetoric surrounding it

Here are the facts:

She claimed harrassment.
She got a severence

Those are the only facts.

I can connect the dots and make it anything I want from there.

the companies have already admitted the settlements.

why do you people do this shit?

TM....

You just dont get it.

And I give up.

Because the facts are not with you.

The NPR has not denied the settlements occured did they?

and how come we barely here of Obama's ties to the Black Panthers on the news? and Herman Cains accusations/settlements are more urgent, a national crisis? is the world coming to an end? should some of us be digging up fallout shelter?

They have already been called all sorts of shit on the right wing airwaves

And let me guess ?

That surprised you.

Why would it.

its what the right does to ANYONE they dont agree with

When you become the fuel for an engine whose sole purpose is to discredit a leading contender for he position of POTUS....you had better be ready.

If D.C. wasn't the money meca you libs have turned it into, this would not be so cut throat.

and like I said, looks like SNL will be all over this for a few weeks. Remember what they did to Tiger Williams?

That was a severance agreement.... Cain settled on nothing.

He was not even present.

No shit sherlock, I never said Cain was present or had anything to do with it. Quite the opposite actually.

A settlement was reached, call it whatever you wish.

YOU DONT KNOW THAT.

It is quite possible that when it was found that there were no grounds for the accusation, she was asked to resign...with a severence.
It is not an uncommon practice....especially if the accuser claimed she could no longer work there.

It is very possiblke that she felt she was harrassed.....but it was found that she was way too thin skinned and let something very minor bother her...such as a fly that accidently opened.....

Again with the semantics.

I submit that:

"she was asked to resign...with a severence."

So an agreement was reached.

It is settled.

set·tle·ment noun \ˈse-təl-mənt\
Definition of SETTLEMENT
1: the act or process of settling
2a : an act of bestowing or giving possession under legal sanction b : the sum, estate, or income secured to one by such a settlement

agree·ment noun \ə-ˈgrē-mənt\
Definition of AGREEMENT
1a : the act or fact of agreeing b : harmony of opinion, action, or character : concord
2a : an arrangement as to a course of action b : compact, treaty

Therefore my statement that a settlement agreement was reached is an accurate statement.

and how come we barely here of Obama's ties to the Black Panthers on the news? and Herman Cains accusations/settlements are more urgent, a national crisis? is the world coming to an end? should some of us be digging up fallout shelter?

So what ass hat. I hired the Black Panthers to run security for a couple of my concerts at Eagles auditorium in Seattle in the early seventies Buddy Miles and Sly Stones Little Sister. They did a great job...sue me.

You continue to be a minor moron.

Forum List

Back