Seriously? A "Five Women Cain Bimbo Press Conference" In The Making ?

Because no one cared because he wasnt being vetted for the presidency of the US

You are aware, of course, that one can claim "harrassment" when a co-employee comments on your hair?

Now...sure...that may make you uncomfortable....but the intent was not to make you feel uncomfortable.

So when someone claims harrassment...it is looked into....usually by HR...but when it is a senior executive who is accused, usually counsel is in charge..

And when it is found that the employee changed her hair dramatically, and tit was equally found that the relationship between the two was such that a comment about "hair" was not unusual.....thje charge of harrassment is deemed as unfounded....BUT....

The employee is forced to resign as she had made it clear that she can no longer work there......which is the same as offering ones resignation.

And when the accuser kicks and screams when she real;izes her little game backfired on her.....the company offers her a severewnce in exchange for a NDA.,...

The last thing they need is for her to run to the media and tell a buncg of lies as to why she was forced to resign.

Get with the program TM....something like this is gopiong to come out regarding a democratic candidate down the raod....so take notes.....

maybe all these white women complained about the sexual harrassment cause he was black? what if it had been George Cloony,Brad Pit or David Hasselhorse?

:boobies::boobies::boobies:

Are you all hearing about this? The MSM and/or Democrats can't be serious !

So now we are hearing about a possible press conference with the current 4 or 5 women who claimed to have been felt up by Herman Cain?
It will be like an opening Saturday Night Live Sketch.
:afro::smoke::smoke::wtf:

Do you remember when Bill Clinton was impeached by a Republican house and tried by a Republican senate for getting a BJ

I'd say we're very serious.

Articles of impeachment were filed against Clinton for committing perjury. He wasn't impeached for getting a BJ...

Get a clue Bozo.

Republican political pollster Chris Wilson is aware of incidents in which Herman Cain allegedly sexually harassed a woman at the National Restaurant Association “a couple of times” during the 1990s, he said this morning on an Oklahoma radio station.

Wilson, a Rick Perry supporter and pollster for the SuperPAC that supports Perry, said on the radio station KTOK that the woman was a young employee at the NRA and the incidents occurred at a restaurant in Crystal City, Va.

It was “only a matter of time” before these allegations came out, because others at the NRA also knew about the alleged harassment, he said.

Wilson maintained that everyone at “the campaign” knew about the incidents and the woman’s departure from the NRA — though he did not specify which campaign he was referring to.

GOP Pollster Says Cain Allegations Were Bound to Come Out - ABC News

Why didn't he report what he witnessed at the time he witnessed it?

This thread isn't about Penn State:lol:

:boobies::boobies::boobies:

Are you all hearing about this? The MSM and/or Democrats can't be serious !

So now we are hearing about a possible press conference with the current 4 or 5 women who claimed to have been felt up by Herman Cain?
It will be like an opening Saturday Night Live Sketch.
:afro::smoke::smoke::wtf:

Do you remember when Bill Clinton was impeached by a Republican house and tried by a Republican senate for getting a BJ

I'd say we're very serious.

Articles of impeachment were filed against Clinton for committing perjury. He wasn't impeached for getting a BJ...

Get a clue Bozo.

Libs dont care about facts... its all about emotions

So Cain didnt harrass these women but the NRA did?

I have no idea if Cain harrassed those women or not.

I do know that the NRA settled it.

And you do know that a settlement agreement is not an admission of guilt, don't you?

That was a severance agreement.... Cain settled on nothing.

He was not even present.

No shit sherlock, I never said Cain was present or had anything to do with it. Quite the opposite actually.

A settlement was reached, call it whatever you wish.

Republican political pollster Chris Wilson is aware of incidents in which Herman Cain allegedly sexually harassed a woman at the National Restaurant Association “a couple of times” during the 1990s, he said this morning on an Oklahoma radio station.

Wilson, a Rick Perry supporter and pollster for the SuperPAC that supports Perry, said on the radio station KTOK that the woman was a young employee at the NRA and the incidents occurred at a restaurant in Crystal City, Va.

It was “only a matter of time” before these allegations came out, because others at the NRA also knew about the alleged harassment, he said.

Wilson maintained that everyone at “the campaign” knew about the incidents and the woman’s departure from the NRA — though he did not specify which campaign he was referring to.

GOP Pollster Says Cain Allegations Were Bound to Come Out - ABC News

Speaking of which...

I like Paterno....great coach...he recruited my kid...was in my living room....nicest coach of them all...alas , my son said no......

But he really dropped the ball here. He needs to resign.

So Cain didnt harrass these women but the NRA did?

And you do know that a settlement agreement is not an admission of guilt, don't you?

they did not settle it.

Her employment was terminated....be it by her own or forced.

THAT is all we know as fact

Come on, don't act like TM.

A settlement was agreed to, does semantics really matter?

He was not even present.

No shit sherlock, I never said Cain was present or had anything to do with it. Quite the opposite actually.

YOU DONT KNOW THAT.

It is quite possible that when it was found that there were no grounds for the accusation, she was asked to resign...with a severence.

It is not an uncommon practice....especially if the accuser claimed she could no longer work there.

It is very possiblke that she felt she was harrassed.....but it was found that she was way too thin skinned and let something very minor bother her...such as a fly that accidently opened.....

they did not settle it.

We dont know that.

You are falling for the "evidence" that is out there...and the rhetoric surrounding it

Here are the facts:

She claimed harrassment.
She got a severence

Those are the only facts.

I can connect the dots and make it anything I want from there.

He was not even present.

Dude.... I was agreeing with you.

Speaking of which...

I like Paterno....great coach...he recruited my kid...was in my living room....nicest coach of them all...alas , my son said no......

But he really dropped the ball here. He needs to resign.

That's amazing he visited your place.

47 Academic all-Americans. 84% Graduation rate. 409 wins. And a mentor to hundreds of young men around the world - all washed away over a terrible incident that probably belies the culture of his age more than anything.

It's pretty sad. Worse so for the young kids involved, obviously. FYI, he did resign today, effective at the end of the season. Saturday will be his last home game.

This place is just another right wing bible thumping blog which cannot stand the pressure of a contrarian view. There's a million of them.

Money talks and Bullshit walks.

they did not settle it.

We dont know that.

You are falling for the "evidence" that is out there...and the rhetoric surrounding it

Here are the facts:

She claimed harrassment.
She got a severence

Those are the only facts.

I can connect the dots and make it anything I want from there.

the companies have already admitted the settlements.

why do you people do this shit?

Forum List

Back