Seriously? A "Five Women Cain Bimbo Press Conference" In The Making ?

Do you remember when Bill Clinton was impeached by a Republican house and tried by a Republican senate for getting a BJ

I'd say we're very serious.

He was impeached for lying under oath.

I don't recall any prohibition in the USC against getting a BJ while serving as President.

Cain and company settled the cases didnt they?

Maybe it was this mans testimony that prompted the settlement?

eye witness testimony.

Its accpeted in every fucking court in the nation

wrong once again.

Eyewitnesses are allowed to testify...yes.

The credibility of the eyewitness and the way the eyewitness answers questions from counsel and/or the judge is what determines if the eyewitness' testimony is worthy of consideration.

Jeez....you must make the foreman shudder when you are on his/her jury.

eye witness testimony.

What about Cains eyes.... he knows whether or not he would ever have done such things being alledged.

I know I do..... I would NEVER do the things he is being accused of, and my wife will attest to that.

Cains wife says (according to Herman) she knows her husband well enough to know he wouldnt do them either.

on what evidence do you deny these womens claims?

Isnt it up to the accuser to furnish evidence?

Do you have any idea how the law works?

The fact that Cain paid off two and there are three others coming forward is pretty compellling evidence. It shows a pattern.

When Clinton was accused, he did the same thing Cain has. Deny deny deny until the dress showed up. Cain is no different from Clinton. Cain doesn't deserve a pass because he happens to be black.

Last edited:

:boobies::boobies::boobies:

Are you all hearing about this? The MSM and/or Democrats can't be serious !

So now we are hearing about a possible press conference with the current 4 or 5 women who claimed to have been felt up by Herman Cain?
It will be like an opening Saturday Night Live Sketch.
:afro::smoke::smoke::wtf:

Only the Chicago one claims to have been touched so far. The one Cain said he indicated his wife's height with his hand has gone public -and I can understand why she dragged her feet about it. She has a history of filing sexual harassment claims. She filed another one at her next job after this one when she saw how easy it was to score a pay out -and did it for just as frivolous reasons. The NRA has said they have this woman's original complaint on file, told Cain at the time her worst complaint was with regard to the gesture he made indicating his wife's height. Even though she admitted it was a non-sexual gesture she said it still made her uncomfortable. Her lawyer is now claiming there is more to her story but she can't deviate from her original version or embellish it -although there are probably plenty of reporters who would let her get away with doing so.

Finally a reporter pointed out today that in reality there are only TWO complaints of sexual harassment even though the media is pretending there are more. But in reality it is just two. Some stations have smelled the blood in the water and reporting on really stupid stuff and pretending it is important -like the fact Cain agreed to an interview with a reporter who asked him a question at a press conference and when asking someone about the schedule for that, referred to the reporter as "that lovely lady" when he couldn't remember her name. Oh wow -sexual harassment in the making, isn't it?

I hate to say it but Cain is finished and will not recover from this. Obama uses this tactic because it WORKS. They can smell the blood now and the evaporation of Cain's support and are now moving in for the kill. This is the point where they do the pile-on with all his "poor little, helpless victims" lined up knowing it is the sheer number that will do him in and people unlikely to focus on each individual where they would realize each of them taken separately actually has no credibility at all. It is the NUMBERS they are using to kill Cain. Obama (and his team for which he is ultimately responsible) play this like pros -because they are, having perfected it after doing the same thing to anyone he did not want on the ballot for any reason.

Republican political pollster Chris Wilson is aware of incidents in which Herman Cain allegedly sexually harassed a woman at the National Restaurant Association “a couple of times” during the 1990s, he said this morning on an Oklahoma radio station.

Wilson, a Rick Perry supporter and pollster for the SuperPAC that supports Perry, said on the radio station KTOK that the woman was a young employee at the NRA and the incidents occurred at a restaurant in Crystal City, Va.

It was “only a matter of time” before these allegations came out, because others at the NRA also knew about the alleged harassment, he said.

Wilson maintained that everyone at “the campaign” knew about the incidents and the woman’s departure from the NRA — though he did not specify which campaign he was referring to.

GOP Pollster Says Cain Allegations Were Bound to Come Out - ABC News

Why didn't he report what he witnessed at the time he witnessed it?

How the fuck do you know he didnt?

Wow, just when I think it isn't possible for you to sound more ignorant you find a way to surprise me. Let's here it for the amoeba! <---- This is your brain on drugs

eye witness testimony.

Witness testimony should be considered in a court of law but it is not enough to convict.

But a lot of what I'm hearing through the media is hearsay which is not admissable in a court of law.

Jeezz.... you idiots will do anything to make sure your messiah doesnt face a serious candidate.

You bunch of pussies!

If Cain is your serious candidate...bring his black ass on.

Is there any reason as to why you would inject color in to your post?? Could it be like Harry Reid, you're using NEGRO DIALECT?? Hell, after all.. as Bubba said.. "this guy would have been serving me coffee just a couple of years ago. All the cute little leftist racists.. Gee, what a surprise NOT.

the right just keep pretending there is no evidence even in the face of evidence.

You people are moraless poltical partisan hacks

Evidence.

I will tell you what..

You show me a single piece of evidence that is currently available to the public that is deemed as actual proof of his guilt and I will, on the life of my children, vote for Obama in 2012

But you wont be able to.

Which means you are guilty of calling a man guilty without any evidence whatsopever.

You fucking racist.

Republican political pollster Chris Wilson is aware of incidents in which Herman Cain allegedly sexually harassed a woman at the National Restaurant Association “a couple of times” during the 1990s, he said this morning on an Oklahoma radio station.

Wilson, a Rick Perry supporter and pollster for the SuperPAC that supports Perry, said on the radio station KTOK that the woman was a young employee at the NRA and the incidents occurred at a restaurant in Crystal City, Va.

It was “only a matter of time” before these allegations came out, because others at the NRA also knew about the alleged harassment, he said.

Wilson maintained that everyone at “the campaign” knew about the incidents and the woman’s departure from the NRA — though he did not specify which campaign he was referring to.

GOP Pollster Says Cain Allegations Were Bound to Come Out - ABC News

Why didn't he report what he witnessed at the time he witnessed it?

How the fuck do you know he didnt?

Don't you think if he had reported it he would have included in his above comments? Try using your fucking head once in a while.

:boobies::boobies::boobies:

Are you all hearing about this? The MSM and/or Democrats can't be serious !

So now we are hearing about a possible press conference with the current 4 or 5 women who claimed to have been felt up by Herman Cain?
It will be like an opening Saturday Night Live Sketch.
:afro::smoke::smoke::wtf:

You are an idiot. Seinfeld wasn't funny or relevant even when it was on the TV. Not surprising a show about nothing represents you on the net.

Forum List

Back