Seriously? A "Five Women Cain Bimbo Press Conference" In The Making ?

eye witness testimony.

Its accpeted in every fucking court in the nation

The testimony is evaluated and if it is deemed accepatable (often by the jury), then it plays into the verdict.

If we were talking about something in court.

Which we are not.

In this case, he has accusers. Their claims will never play out in court because they are way past the SOL.

So at this point, it is nothing but a "claim".

And people will have to judge those claims on their own.

It is simply fascinating that this all comes up at this time.

Don't need to deny their claims. We just don't have to accept them.

There is a difference.

Kinda like the way you never make an argument......

the right just keep pretending there is no evidence even in the face of evidence.

You people are moraless poltical partisan hacks

Evidence.

I will tell you what..

You show me a single piece of evidence that is currently available to the public that is deemed as actual proof of his guilt and I will, on the life of my children, vote for Obama in 2012

But you wont be able to.

Which means you are guilty of calling a man guilty without any evidence whatsopever.

You fucking racist.

I would rather eat lead from the barrel of a gun...!

the right just keep pretending there is no evidence even in the face of evidence.

You people are moraless poltical partisan hacks

Ask any judge, prosecutor or defense attorney, eyewitness testimony is the least reliable and consistently the most subjective of all evidence types.

That's the reason a legal professional will endeavour to prove the character of the witness - either positively or negatively, depending on his / her role in the case. I think that most people (with even a half-open mind) will agree that while much testimony can be debunked as a result of flaws in the character of the person presenting the evidence, or apparent alternate motives, much remains that can be appropriately considered as coming from reputable, qualified, sane people with nothing to gain from providing their testimony - nothing to gain that is, except the knowledge that they have acted rightly and honorably.

Republican political pollster Chris Wilson is aware of incidents in which Herman Cain allegedly sexually harassed a woman at the National Restaurant Association “a couple of times” during the 1990s, he said this morning on an Oklahoma radio station.

Wilson, a Rick Perry supporter and pollster for the SuperPAC that supports Perry, said on the radio station KTOK that the woman was a young employee at the NRA and the incidents occurred at a restaurant in Crystal City, Va.

It was “only a matter of time” before these allegations came out, because others at the NRA also knew about the alleged harassment, he said.

Wilson maintained that everyone at “the campaign” knew about the incidents and the woman’s departure from the NRA — though he did not specify which campaign he was referring to.

GOP Pollster Says Cain Allegations Were Bound to Come Out - ABC News

Why didn't he report what he witnessed at the time he witnessed it?

How the fuck do you know he didnt?

Well because there would be recorded evidence to that fact and he hasn't produced any. Besides don't you think he would have mentioned it if he had reported it way back when? A little common sense goes a long way. You should try to find some.

why are moving away from the original thread? someone wants to hold a press conference with all of these women? why? what if Cain was at 10% and not budging, you think they would still be wanting this press conference?

on what evidence do you deny these womens claims?

Isnt it up to the accuser to furnish evidence?

Do you have any idea how the law works?

The fact that Cain paid off two and there are three others coming forward is pretty compellling evidence. It shows a pattern.

When Clinton was accused, he did the same thing Cain has. Deny deny deny until the dress showed up. Cain is no different from Clinton. Cain doesn't deserve a pass because he happens to be black.

Where's the evidence that Cain "paid off " anyone?

I wouldn't be surprised if some of those involved "photo-shop" some legal papers of Cains Sexual Abuse Case. Now didn't they pull this stunt on Bush once? it was an altered story about something Bush did or said way back when. and it was later exposed to have been an altered document. anyone recall this?

So Cain had nothing to do with these settlements?

Really?

First of all...from a legal standpoint, they were severence packages...not settlements.

Severence packages in situations like these are offered to individuals who

First cry "foul" as it pertains to the actions of a co-employee
They ALSO claim that they can no longer work there as it is uncomfortable for them
Then the allegations are found to be empty if not outright false
And the company then refuses to settle as it will imply in the jury of public opinion as guilt on their part..
But they agree to call it a severance as they now INSIST the employee resign due to the fact that he/she claimed earlier that he/she can no longer work there...

You really need to read up on this shit. It is part of what I do as a business planner /HUMAN RESOURCE SOLUTIONS consultant

Second of all...

No. Cain had absolutely nothing to do with the severence packages. Nothing at all.

So Cain didnt harrass these women but the NRA did?

Nope.
My guess based on the fact that it is called a severence package is that NO ONE harassed anyone.

But the NRA likely asked for her resignation seeing as she likely said in her complaint that she can no longer work there as it made her too uncomfortable.

Thus the severemce.

Because no one cared because he wasnt being vetted for the presidency of the US

Nope.
My guess based on the fact that it is called a severence package is that NO ONE harassed anyone.

But the NRA likely asked for her resignation seeing as she likely said in her complaint that she can no longer work there as it made her too uncomfortable.

Thus the severemce.

Why do you call the GOP pollster a liar?

Nope.

Thus the severemce.

Why do you call the GOP pollster a liar?

I didnt. I dont even know who he is..I have no idea what his motives may be...I know nothing of his past....nothing of his relationship....

I simply told you how I feel based on my personal experiences in business.

Why do you call Cain a liar?

:boobies::boobies::boobies:

Are you all hearing about this? The MSM and/or Democrats can't be serious !

So now we are hearing about a possible press conference with the current 4 or 5 women who claimed to have been felt up by Herman Cain?
It will be like an opening Saturday Night Live Sketch.
:afro::smoke::smoke::wtf:

GOOD--Cain has a right to face his accusers. They have accused him of sexual harassment--and it's time we got specific statements from them--with their faces and names.

Forum List

Back