Serious question for atheists.

Yes, that’s how people explain things. They talk.
It’s his theory not proof. Now shaddap!
You misspelled generally accepted theory.

Who knew the universe being created from nothing would drive you this batshit crazy? :dunno:
So you admit that it’s a theory. I win.
Aren’t you glad you finally found the proof of God you were looking for?
A theory isn't proof. Man are you ever a dumbass.
The proof is cosmic background radiation and red shift. :lol:

It’s his theory not proof. Now shaddap!

Who knew the universe being created from nothing would drive you this batshit crazy? :dunno:
Proof isn't because you say so. Sheesh, I'm trying to help you here, pay fucking attention!

Proof isn't because you say so. Sheesh, I'm trying to help you here, pay fucking attention!
I forgot to mention the flatness of the universe is proof too. :lol:

So is the flatness of your head.

Lack of magnetic monopoles is proof. :lol:

Proof that your head is flat?

The temperatures and curvatures of different regions being nearly equal is proof too. :lol:

The temperatures and curvatures of different regions being nearly equal is proof too. :lol:
The top of your head has no curvatures.

inflation allows physicists to calculate the minute differences in temperature of different regions from quantum fluctuations during the inflationary era which has been confirmed. More proof. :lol:

inflation allows physicists to calculate the minute differences in temperature of different regions from quantum fluctuations during the inflationary era which has been confirmed. More proof. :lol:
You're on tilt. You should unplug yourself for a second and reboot.

You're on tilt. You should unplug yourself for a second and reboot.
The universe being statistically homogeneous and isotropic is proof. :lol:

Last edited:
I never rejected the part about the universe having a beginning, like, sure, everything has a beginning. What I say is that we can't see all the way back to the BB, so we can't know if the BB was the absolute start, or that it was a continuation of something.
We absolutely can know it wasn't a continuation of something. How do you believe the continuation of something put all the matter and energy into a tiny space where it then began to expand and cool?
put all the matter and energy into a tiny space

- the "tinny space" of, the moment of singularity - had no matter.

singularity was the moment of final transition from one state to another - compressed matter to energy - energy to matter - as a cyclical event.
Matter is composed of energy. It all started as sub atomic particles.

It can’t be cyclical because the same force that compressed the universe would have kept it compressed.

Not to mention cyclical universes violate the SLoT.

It can’t be cyclical because the same force that compressed the universe would have kept it compressed.

under compression matter reverts to energy - when there is no matter remaining the cyclical event reverts freed sub atomic energy back to matter. BB.
Link?

In physics, an orbit is the gravitationally curved trajectory of an object, such as the trajectory of a planet around a star or a natural satellite around a planet. Normally, orbit refers to a regularly repeating trajectory, although it may also refer to a non-repeating trajectory.

- although it may also refer to a non-repeating trajectory.

the boomerang theory is to obscure to have a link ... what is the "non-repeating trajectory" of the individual galaxies ...

also bing, one hiccup and all your laws of nature disappear in a nanosecond, as only expressing a settled result w/ undetectable variances excluded without evidence.

We absolutely can know it wasn't a continuation of something. How do you believe the continuation of something put all the matter and energy into a tiny space where it then began to expand and cool?
put all the matter and energy into a tiny space

singularity was the moment of final transition from one state to another - compressed matter to energy - energy to matter - as a cyclical event.

under compression matter reverts to energy - when there is no matter remaining the cyclical event reverts freed sub atomic energy back to matter. BB.
Link?

In physics, an orbit is the gravitationally curved trajectory of an object, such as the trajectory of a planet around a star or a natural satellite around a planet. Normally, orbit refers to a regularly repeating trajectory, although it may also refer to a non-repeating trajectory.

the boomerang theory is to obscure to have a link ... what is the "non-repeating trajectory" of the individual galaxies ...

also bing, one hiccup and all your laws of nature disappear in a nanosecond, as only expressing a settled result w/ undetectable variances excluded without evidence.
Too obscure to have a link? Did you make it up?

Existence would disappear in a blink of God’s eye if He so willed it. Short of that the laws of nature aren’t going anywhere.

Link?

Existence would disappear in a blink of God’s eye if He so willed it. Short of that the laws of nature aren’t going anywhere.

... what is the "non-repeating trajectory" of the individual galaxies ...

it is a descriptive title for a theory

what is the "non-repeating trajectory" of the individual galaxies ...

I gave you an answer where is yours - from a great distance the galaxies would appear as solid objects.

Existence would disappear in a blink of God’s eye if (they) so willed it. Short of that the laws of nature aren’t going anywhere.

the metaphysical is plural - there are a few items in your book of forgeries they happened through chance to have left intact. the spoken religion of antiquity. it is obvious where that occurs.

the laws of nature are being distorted on our own planet that blink will not be that of the Almighty.

Link?

... what is the "non-repeating trajectory" of the individual galaxies ...

it is a descriptive title for a theory

what is the "non-repeating trajectory" of the individual galaxies ...

I gave you an answer where is yours - from a great distance the galaxies would appear as solid objects.

Existence would disappear in a blink of God’s eye if (they) so willed it. Short of that the laws of nature aren’t going anywhere.

the metaphysical is plural - there are a few items in your book of forgeries they happened through chance to have left intact. the spoken religion of antiquity. it is obvious where that occurs.

the laws of nature are being distorted on our own planet that blink will not be that of the Almighty.
I think I’ll wait until they publish a paper or get arrested for doing drugs.

And I would appreciate a serious answer.

If there was absolute proof that God exists, would you worship Him? No commemtary required. Just a simple yes or no.
EDIT: I'M REFERRING TO THE CHRISTIAN GOD IN THE BIBLE.

If God himself descended from the heavens and showed himself and his powers. Then yes I would worship him. Because it would be evidence.

But that hasn't happened and probably will never happen.

And I would appreciate a serious answer.

If there was absolute proof that God exists, would you worship Him? No commemtary required. Just a simple yes or no.
EDIT: I'M REFERRING TO THE CHRISTIAN GOD IN THE BIBLE.

If God himself descended from the heavens and showed himself and his powers. Then yes I would worship him. Because it would be evidence.

But that hasn't happened and probably will never happen.
How would you worship him? I think it’s just a word to you.

Link?

"Existence would disappear in a blink of God’s eye if He so willed it" Got any proof, and A LINK?

Forum List

Back