Says She Is ‘Honored to Be Given Gift of Life’ as She Aborts Twins

williepete

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2011
Troposphere
A woman who aborted her twins on screen in a recent PBS documentary commented she was “honored to be given this gift of life” and then said it was inconvenient for her to allow the twins to live.
Woman Says She Is ‘Honored to Be Given Gift of Life’ as She Aborts Twins

Inconvenient.

She's the woman in the blue dress in this video. As I listened to her speak and then watch her take the pill, one word was in my mind: Ghoul.

Not a fetus, "pregnancy tissue".

A woman who aborted her twins on screen in a recent PBS documentary commented she was “honored to be given this gift of life” and then said it was inconvenient for her to allow the twins to live.

Inconvenient.

She's the woman in the blue dress in this video. As I listened to her speak and then watch her take the pill, one word was in my mind: Ghoul.

And?

Your opinion of the woman is subjective and personal, to which you’re entitled, but is otherwise irrelevant.

Others are of the opinion that she’s made a decision consistent with what’s best for her and her family – opinions also subjective, personal, and irrelevant.

The only thing relevant is the woman’s opinion, the decision she alone is entitled to make.

She said that she already had kids that she was taking care of, and also stated that taking care of the twins she was carrying would be too much of a burden on her personally and financially.

And, she didn't do it via surgery, she did it via the "abortion pill".

Which would you conservatives rather see, a woman saying that she doesn't have the means to take care of 2 more children and taking the pill but being able to remain independent and working, or her having the kids, but then being forced to go on welfare because she can't make ends meet?

This woman who took this pill will go to hell as well as whoever sold her the pill, manufactured the pill, and invented the pill.

Millions of people are already in hell because of abortion, it is very crowded down there.

This woman who took this pill will go to hell as well as whoever sold her the pill, manufactured the pill, and invented the pill.

Millions of people are already in hell because of abortion, it is very crowded down there.

Actually, if a child is aborted, Catholics believe they end up in Purgatory, not Hell.

And, how do you know what God is gonna say about these people? Judgement on any person is between that person only and God, nobody else, so you really don't have much of a say in who will and won't go to hell.

Do you have CCTV from Hell or are you guessing? According to your logic on abortion God is going to be in Hell for the Great Flood and the helping to get the Israelites out of bondage in Egypt.

• Banned
She said that she already had kids that she was taking care of, and also stated that taking care of the twins she was carrying would be too much of a burden on her personally and financially.

You may be right but she didn't actually say she has kids. At the 2:00 point, she referred to "the other lives I'm taking care of and am responsible for." Probably kids but could mean almost anything like her staff at the office or her multiple partners.

As far killing the twins with a pill versus surgery, dead is dead.

She had a choice. She chose to conceive--to create life and she conceived twins. Then she killed, in her words, the "two beings".

You may be right but she didn't actually say she has kids. At the 2:00 point, she referred to "the other lives I'm taking care of and am responsible for." Probably kids but could mean almost anything like her staff at the office or her multiple partners.

As far killing the twins with a pill versus surgery, dead is dead.

She had a choice. She chose to conceive and she conceived twins. Then she killed, in her words, the "two beings".

Are you sure she "chose" to conceive? Many Hispanics are Catholic, and the only form of approved birth control is the rhythm method, and she could have gotten pregnant by accident. You still didn't answer the question though, which would you prefer, for her to take the pill and be able to remain employed and independent, or have the twins and go on welfare?

Inconvenient.

Too bad her mother didn't abort her.

she could have gotten pregnant by accident. You still didn't answer the question though, which would you prefer, for her to take the pill and be able to remain employed and independent, or have the twins and go on welfare?

Pregnant by accident? Not buying it.

Nor am I going to address your question that is off the topic of this thread. Start another thread about it. I think I've seen at least one thread on that subject in the past.

This thread is about the mindset of a person who is honored by the gift of live and then kills the life she created.

she could have gotten pregnant by accident. You still didn't answer the question though, which would you prefer, for her to take the pill and be able to remain employed and independent, or have the twins and go on welfare?

Pregnant by accident? Not buying it.

Nor am I going to address your question that is off the topic of this thread. Start another thread about it. I think I've seen at least one thread on that subject in the past.

This thread is about the mindset of a person who is honored by the gift of live and then kills the life she created.

Actually, that question IS relevant to the thread topic. Especially when your link says she said this........................

"I can’t accept that mantle in terms of the other lives that I’m taking care of and I’m responsible for.”

She was basically saying that she currently doesn't have the ability to take care of 2 more kids, which begs the question, would you rather have her have the kids and go on welfare, or would you rather see her take the pill and stay independent and employed?

Actually, that question IS relevant to the thread topic.

Your not very honest opinion but it's obvious you are trying to change the subject/hijack/derail this thread.

This woman embarrasses the infanticide narrative which you belong to so you're trying to deflect away from this woman's example. If you want to talk about your subject, start a thread. I'm sure it will be an interesting discussion.

Zone 2 rules:
No hijacking or derailing threads.
USMB Rules and Guidelines

Actually, that question IS relevant to the thread topic.

Your not very honest opinion but it's obvious you are trying to change the subject/hijack/derail this thread.

This woman embarrasses the infanticide narrative which you belong to so you're trying to deflect away from this woman's example. If you want to talk about your subject, start a thread. I'm sure it will be an interesting discussion.

Zone 2 rules:
No hijacking or derailing threads.
USMB Rules and Guidelines

She said she was taking the pill because she didn't have the means to support 2 more kids. Yes, the question IS relevant.

Inconvenient.

Too bad her mother didn't abort her.

So you approve of abortion provided you get to choose who's aborted?

Now that we're back on track:

Says She Is ‘Honored to Be Given Gift of Life’ as She Aborts Twins

Relevant comments on this mindset.

--------------

Same sick logic you hear from serial killers being interviewed on death row. .. :cuckoo:

Just for you Sunni Man:

Congresswoman Norma Torres, D-Calif, a passionate advocate for unrestricted abortion rights, stated on the House floor, “It is tiring to hear from so many sex-starved males on this floor talk about a woman’s right to choose,”

But she didn't get away with her insane nonsense:

“Her comments, reported on social media, drew a sarcastic response from 'SSG 2013,' who wrote, 'Mr. Speaker, it is tiring to hear from so many irresponsible sex crazed females on this floor talk about their right to kill an unborn human due to lack of accountability for their own actions'

“Torres ended up backing down.

“Mr. Speaker, if it pleases my colleagues on the other side, I will withdraw my statement about sex-starved males on the floor.”

Read more at Congresswoman unleashes: Lawmaking men are 'sex-starved' - WND - WND

The things she says sound whack. The poor woman should be sterilized. Not just given a pill. There is no man with her. If people cannot be responsible for children they bring into this world, then they should be sterilized including the man. It's a simple outpatient procedure and reduces unwanted pregnancies and abortion.

Did you guys know that the abortion pill can be reversed up to 72 hours after it has been administered? And, kids that are born after the RU486 has been reversed have been born with no bad side effects.

From the OP's link...........................

Ruberu tells women who take the mifepristone that they have 72 hours to reverse the effects of the abortion drug if they are prescribed progesterone.

“The babies that are saved from the RU-486 do awesome, and they don’t have any problems following as far as we know,” she explained.

Unlike surgical abortions, those done with the pill can be reversed.

Forum List

Back