Catholicism & Christianity - The Shocking Difference

Catholics, Protestants, Coptics, Mormons.... they are all xtian.

Catholics, Protestants, Coptics, Mormons.... they are all xtian.

Not Mormons. They believe Jesus and Satan are brothers, God is married, and they will all go on to inhabit little planets with their wives and be their own sorta god when they die. Lots of freaky-deaky beliefs in there they try to hide more or less but not Christian.

You're a bigot Penny and we know this

Not Mormons. They believe Jesus and Satan are brothers, God is married, and they will all go on to inhabit little planets with their wives and be their own sorta god when they die. Lots of freaky-deaky beliefs in there they try to hide more or less but not Christian.

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

View attachment 265137

Rather than call my beliefs bigoted maybe you can just tell me which ones are not true.

View attachment 265137

Rather than call my beliefs bigoted maybe you can just tell me which ones are not true.

The only statement among those that you made about Mormonism that is in any rational way “true” (for rather distorted values of “true”) is the one about Jesus and Satan being brothers. And that's based on some serious propagandizing.

Sometimes, the very best, most effective lie, is a truth, distorted and put out of context; to imply, without explicitly stating, great falsehoods.

You won't find any Mormon publications, I think, that mention Jesus and Satan in the same sentence, and describe them as brothers. This is a distortion of our beliefs, crafted with deceptive intent, to suggest that we think that Satan shares some special, unique kinship with Jesus that puts him above us,and lowers Jesus toward Satan's level. That's not what we believe.

The genuine beliefs, that have been thus distorted, are this:

All of humanity are the children of our same Heavenly Father. As children of God, we are all brothers and sisters. This includes every human being that has ever lived, or ever will live, including Jesus. It also includes Satan, and those who fell with him, and are thus denied ever progressing as far as this mortal state that you and I are in.

Anyway, what struck me as amusing was that just after you rightfully called someone else out as a bigot, you went on to tell some deeply bigoted lies against my faith, showing you to be not much better than the bigot that you were calling out. In your case, I'm willing to grant you the benefit of doubt, that you are merely ignorant and deceived, rather than outright malicious.

You got your “information” about my religion from sources that are, however, malicious, bigoted, and willfully deceitful.

View attachment 265137

The only statement among those that you made about Mormonism that is in any rational way “true” (for rather distorted values of “true”) is the one about Jesus and Satan being brothers. And that's based on some serious propagandizing.

Sometimes, the very best, most effective lie, is a truth, distorted and put out of context; to imply, without explicitly stating, great falsehoods.

You won't find any Mormon publications, I think, that mention Jesus and Satan in the same sentence, and describe them as brothers. This is a distortion of our beliefs, crafted with deceptive intent, to suggest that we think that Satan shares some special, unique kinship with Jesus that puts him above us,and lowers Jesus toward Satan's level. That's not what we believe.

The genuine beliefs, that have been thus distorted, are this:

All of humanity are the children of our same Heavenly Father. As children of God, we are all brothers and sisters. This includes every human being that has ever lived, or ever will live, including Jesus. It also includes Satan, and those who fell with him, and are thus denied ever progressing as far as this mortal state that you and I are in.

Anyway, what struck me as amusing was that just after you rightfully called someone else out as a bigot, you went on to tell some deeply bigoted lies against my faith, showing you to be not much better than the bigot that you were calling out. In your case, I'm willing to grant you the benefit of doubt, that you are merely ignorant and deceived, rather than outright malicious.

You got your “information” about my religion from sources that are, however, malicious, bigoted, and willfully deceitful.

I have no animosity toward you as a person. I am very sorry you are deceived by the Mormon Church and I mean that sincerely. The Mormon Church believes many heresies about Christianity that are so deep it cannot be considered Christian. I say that from a place of grief for you, not a place of animosity.

Joseph Smith was a deceiver and a liar.

you know what isn't Christianity, EVANGELICALS and everything they represent.

LOL, I not a bigot, I just do not like Evangelicals. They think they are in government and try their best to control government.

No you're a bigot for sure. Don't like Evangelicals don't like Jews

I don't put all jews in the same basket, but I put all Evangelicals in the same basket.

LOL, I not a bigot, I just do not like Evangelicals. They think they are in government and try their best to control government.

I don't put all jews in the same basket, but I put all Evangelicals in the same basket.

And what basket would that be Penny

If you believe in Jesus as a diety, you are, by definition, a xtian.

Last edited:

As you are or not aware of , I have little use for evangelicals.

As you are or not aware of , I have little use for evangelicals.

Oh Penny you make it so easy. I'm sure you have little idea.

"I have little use for Muslims"--bigot

"I have little use for Blacks"--bigot

"I have little use for Jews"--bigot

"I have little use for EVANGELICALS"--BIGOT. That's you, Penny

I have no animosity toward you as a person. I am very sorry you are deceived by the Mormon Church and I mean that sincerely. The Mormon Church believes many heresies about Christianity that are so deep it cannot be considered Christian. I say that from a place of grief for you, not a place of animosity.

Joseph Smith was a deceiver and a liar.

It is you who is deceived.

You've been told some serious lies and distortions about what we Mormons believe, and you've accepted these lies as truth. You are judging my faith, based on these lies.

And amusingly, you have the hubris to imagine that you know my beliefs better than I do.

If you believe in Jesus as a dirty, you are, by definition, a xtian.

Do you mean a "dirty Jew"?

Nope not my opinion. But your use of "Xtian" does not escape me. Hey you're European right? Good luck with that

Forum List

Back