“Send Him Back” Dems Told Elian Gonzalez at Gunpoint

Aww, poor OP. All he can do is boost my rating with funnies because he's utterly prostrate to refute a word I posted.

:mm:

You've got to be kidding. The only reason I don't acknowledge you other than post funnies is because you don't have any thing of importance to write. Though I must say you've made a great troll.

Aww, poor OP. All he can do is boost my rating with funnies because he's utterly prostrate to refute a word I posted.

You've got to be kidding. The only reason I don't acknowledge you other than post funnies is because you don't have any thing of importance to write. Though I must say you've made a great troll.
LOLOL

Like I said, and you just reaffirmed... you're incapable of refuting anything I said. Seems your lot in life is to laugh at your betters.

:dance:

The Congress women attacked by Trump are all American citizens.
Elian Gonzalez was a Cuban child whose father was in Cuba and wanted his child in Cuba.
Democrats are not criticizing Trump for wanting to take kids away from their foreign parents

What you have is a radical right wing website which has been known to publish fake news claiming that the father was coerced into asking for his son back. There’s no evidence whatsoever that this is actually the way it happened. The boy’s American relatives were desperate to keep him in the US and his father who had hoped to join his wife in the US have now lost both his wife and son. I’d want my kid back to.

Last but not least regardless of the uncle having legal custody and will his father has parental rights, and his claim of custody superseded the uncle’s claim. It was up to his father to decide where he was to grow up, not his uncle.

What Trump is doing on the southern border is nothing like the Gonzalez case where he is taking children away from their parents.

Just like a libtard! You screw up a perfectly good post by lying at the end!

How is that statement a lie. The Gonalez boy was taken from those who the courts determined had no claim to him, and returned to his father, by the American courts and by the US Justice Department.

Trump is taking children away from the biological parents, locking them in detential centres and for-profit prisons, after the American courts have ordered that the Trump Administration must keep families together. He's keeping children in for profit detention centres, who could be sent to live with relatives in the USA. Trump is refusing to provide lawyers for the children and is having toddlers show up in court with no lawyers, for their court hearings.
Trump is taking children away from traffickers. The kind that put 20 different semen contributions in the body of a ten year old girl. Give her back. Give her back. There is a buyer for that girl. According to democrats she's already trained.

HORROR: 10-year-old migrant girl found with '20 different types of semen' - Illegal 'bought her from her family in Guatemala' - The American Mirror

What makes democrats so despicable?

I'll take a wild guess here. Because we refuse to believe lying right wing conspiracy theory websites like the American Mirror??

The American Mirror - Media Bias/Fact Check

In review, The American Mirror is a personal blog of Kyle Olsen that publishes consistently pro-right and anti-left information. Every article has a sensational headline that cannot be substantiated through evidence, . . .

Here's a clue for you troll. Border patrol are neither looking for or testing children for traces of semen. Even if a child had been gang raped by 20 men, the border patrol would not be investigating or testing for semen. That's not their function.

Every day, I am disgusting by the vile lies and hate you Russian trolls spew. What kind of low life does shit like this? How do you sleep at night?

What is your excuse for the continuous lies you post? Are you an AOC wannabe?

Every time you call me a liar I post links to a half dozen sources, many of the centre right sources, which prove I’m right.

You have never once proven I’ve lied, but you continue to call me a liar with no evidence.

That’s what Trumpbots do. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

LOLOL

Like I said, and you just reaffirmed... you're incapable of refuting anything I said. Seems your lot in life is to laugh at your betters.

~~~~~~
You produce no truth or fact in your screeds as proven by you last posts, trolling becomes you much....

LOLOL

~~~~~~
You produce no truth or fact in your screeds as proven by you last posts, trolling becomes you much....
Now you're swinging from projection to lies.

Of course I posted truth AND facrs.

I posted Elian's father was both his legal guardian and biological father -- that is both truthful and factual and is not trolling.

I posted how Elian's biological father, his sole surviving parent and legal guardian wanted his son back -- that is truthful and factual and is not trolling.

I posted how Elian's crazed Miami family lost every battle in court for custody of Elian -- that is truthful and factual and is not trolling.

I posted how despite losing custody battle in court, Elian's crazed Miami family opted to defy a legally administered court order to surrender Elian -- that is truthful and factual and is not trolling.

I posted how because Elian's crazed Miami family defied the court order to surrender Elian, Janet Reno had to raid the crazed Miami family's barricaded home to rescue Elian and return him to his legal guardian and biological father -- that is both truthful and factual and is not trolling.

I posted how Elian didn't even qualify for "dry foot" immunity, which he didn't because the Coast Guard brought him ashore -- that is both truthful and factual and is not trolling.

Ironically, the trolling is all yours as you're now reduced to trolling your own thread by projecting I'm the one trolling because you can't refute a single truth and fact I posted. You know it. I know it. Everyone here reading this knows it.

Forum List

Back