Senator Paul invites Russia lawmakers to capitol hill

“The world is a complicated place, we are in close proximity to Russia in Syria and other places, and I think it would be a very big mistake not to have open lines of communication, Rand Paul said, adding that the purpose of his trip was in part “to say that we need to have dialogue,” including “more cultural exchange, more exchange between our legislative bodies, more open lines of communication."

“I’ve traveled here to say that there are many Americans who want to have diplomacy, that want to have engagement, I’m one of them,” he added.

Rand Paul says ‘big mistake’ not to have dialogue with Moscow, invites Russian MPs to DC

I bet he will be crucified in Congress when he arrives back.

Last edited:
Well he's right.

Talks are always good. If you don't talk you can't straighten things out or decide what you need to do.
Those who think Russia is an enemy are actually helping Deep State.

Deep State is the main enemy of American people and it has been treating Russia/Putin as an enemy using all its puppets in US Congress, Intel and even abroad. But we know: an enemy of your enemy must be your friend.

well make sure they bring a case of that $3000.00 a bottle of Russian Vodka as a gift

Brother Rand always bucking the trend. There was a time I would say don't ever talk to your enemy, the more I learn about history the more I realize how foolish and haphazardly dangerous such a position is. If the U.S had been speaking to Russia more during the Iron Curtain, maybe there would have been less spending on nukes and better chances for peace.

Civilization doesn't appreciate just how close the West (and Russian) was to losing millions of lives by accident, all because of faulty radar equipment or misconstrued actions.

“The world is a complicated place, we are in close proximity to Russia in Syria and other places, and I think it would be a very big mistake not to have open lines of communication, Rand Paul said, adding that the purpose of his trip was in part “to say that we need to have dialogue,” including “more cultural exchange, more exchange between our legislative bodies, more open lines of communication."

“I’ve traveled here to say that there are many Americans who want to have diplomacy, that want to have engagement, I’m one of them,” he added.

Rand Paul says ‘big mistake’ not to have dialogue with Moscow, invites Russian MPs to DC

Open Arms ... and hopefully dioxin in water.

Paul is suddenly Trump's (and Putin's) best bud. And he's all in for Kavenaugh. And he's not up for election til 2022.

We're having a very "American" Presidency this time around...

TheAmericans_7274000-BDU000._V361831561_RI_SX940_.jpg

Paul is suddenly Trump's (and Putin's) best bud. And he's all in for Kavenaugh. And he's not up for election til 2022.
The Russians hacked the RNC too...makes ya wonder.

Wonder what?

Trump ally Sen. Rand Paul invites Russians to U.S. Capitol

OH LORD! MUH RUSSIANS! This is a great thing actually...more talking and diplomacy!

Funny how when Obama did that, he was criticized by Republicans. Today Hannity even brought up Obama's saying he would have more flexibility after the election. That was a projection of weakness and Putin took advantage of it. That is why Obama placed sanctions on Russia. As weak as they were, the fact he did it was a monumental moment.

Reagan projected strength. He talked with the Soviet Union but put pressure on them by putting nuclear missiles in western Europe and calling the Soviet Union part of the evil empire which Russia is still a part of. Rand Paul and Trump are following the Neville Chamberlain method of negotiating. When has Trump or Paul ever criticized Putin. Putin is the only leader that Trump has never attacked on twitter.

Well he's right.

Talks are always good. If you don't talk you can't straighten things out or decide what you need to do.
Those who think Russia is an enemy are actually helping Deep State.

Deep State is the main enemy of American people and it has been treating Russia/Putin as an enemy using all its puppets in US Congress, Intel and even abroad. But we know: an enemy of your enemy must be your friend.

There is no deep state. That is a figment of the alt-right's imaginative conspiracy theories. Russia attacked our troops in Syria. That doesn't sound very friendly.

-------------------------------------- big deal , your pointing at Russians is falling by the wayside . no one cares . Russians hack , big deal , so do we . All that needs to be done is for the USA to guard and fight against hacking while we MIGHT work with the Russians in other mutually acceptable areas . --------- ah , President Tump will make the decisions Seawitch .

Forum List

Back