Senator Obama and the Ginsu Infomercial

but really,

I loved the part in the infomercial where they talk about reachign across party lines and they showed that snapshot of dont even know if it was him it went so fast but people shaking hands lol

How do you reach across party line when you are that far left?

I mean he was voted most liberal senator

:lol: for as much as you cons are in here ripping apart this Ginsu commerical that makes me pretty sure you ALL think it hit the mark...

:lol: for as much as you cons are in here ripping apart this Ginsu commerical that makes me pretty sure you ALL think it hit the mark...

Oh I think it did---- he hit the dems right in the heart strings by-passing the brain completely. He's all about emotion over intellect.

Well what did you think they were going to do, ignore it?

They can't stop talking about it, I think they are all going to secretly vote for Obama now! :woohoo: :beer:

Oh I think it did---- he hit the dems right in the heart strings by-passing the brain completely. He's all about emotion over intellect.

perhaps his intellect is just too much for the small brains of cons, which is why they don't get it?

I mean McCain's message is basically be afraid of obama and if you vote for him you aren't a real American. It's pathetic.

perhaps his intellect is just too much for the small brains of cons, which is why they don't get it?

I mean McCain's message is basically be afraid of obama and if you vote for him you aren't a real American. It's pathetic.

They're both pathetic morons. Our lives will continue to be about the same no matter who is elected. One party will be on offense and the other party on defense and the game continues--.

( and no--his intellect is ok. Unfortunately his motives are suspect. )

They're both pathetic morons. Our lives will continue to be about the same no matter who is elected. One party will be on offense and the other party on defense and the game continues--.

( and no--his intellect is ok. Unfortunately his motives are suspect. )

yes...it's very suspect to want to unite this country and bring us back to a time when we were both financially healthy AND respected in the world... how radical :cuckoo:

I liked the part where you seeing him play cards with his family and everyone is laughing awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

it's as if they didn't know the camera wasn't there!
lol people actually fall for this shit?

Just like the Cons fall for "Joe the Plumber", fight fire with fire, something Obama knows how to do that Dems of the past havent.

I also knew who you meant, but I had to throw in some jokes there :)

It's good that we can joke... I think everyone has come to terms with the idea of President Obama. On Tuesday night, I expect some healing to begin from the right and the left. I certainly hope Obama makes good deciesions with his cabinet.

Just like the Cons fall for "Joe the Plumber", fight fire with fire, something Obama knows how to do that Dems of the past havent.

ahh thats right

cause Joe the Plumber was a secret plant from the McCain camp

GRAB YOUR ALUMINUM HATS...ITS A CONSPIRACY!

It's good that we can joke... I think everyone has come to terms with the idea of President Obama. On Tuesday night, I expect some healing to begin from the right and the left. I certainly hope Obama makes good deciesions with his cabinet.

I agree,
in the end we are all Americans, Heaven forbid Obama does win, I will still respect him cause I will always respect the office of the President of the Untied States.

However, it does not mean I have to agree with his policies

I agree,
in the end we are all Americans, Heaven forbid Obama does win, I will still respect him cause I will always respect the office of the President of the Untied States.

However, it does not mean I have to agree with his policies

No, I doubt you will agree with some of them. It will be an interesting 4 years though. I really hope more research is done with stem cells... this is something that the left has wanted for a long time that Bush would not agree to. There are so many things that can be done with stem cells... so many diseases cured. We need to throw billions at it right now... we could probably cure death if we tried hard enough!

Forum List

Back