Senator Obama and the Ginsu Infomercial

It was well done. Not that I needed it, but it may be just what any waverers might need.

And fuck those who think this is just an infomercial.

If McCain had been able to get the money to do this he would have. But just like most of his campaign, he doesn't get it on what needs to be done.

If McCain were to run this country like he has his campaign, we would be a third world nation in 4years.

President Obama. Sounds good.

I thought it was pretty good.

Americans are actual people, I was surprised to note.

And they seem to eat too much, or at least too much of the wrong thing.

It would be nice to think he was genuine and all he says he really believes.

I thought it was pretty good.

Americans are actual people, I was surprised to note.

And they seem to eat too much, or at least too much of the wrong thing.

It would be nice to think he was genuine and all he says he really believes.

I think too that the healthcare issue is a personal one for Obama. Considering everything his mother went through. It's nice to know that someone who may very well be the next President of the United States can connect so well with the average man.

John McCain currently can't, John Kerry couldn't, Bush (though he isn't smarter then the average man) couldn't connect well other then to the base, Gore couldn't do it, etc.

He is truly change, and I know I at least believe in it.

All we heard during the Bush administration is how we Republicans were sold a bill of goods by a slick group of salesmen. We'd been duped!
Yet Obama enters the scene and what happens? The Dems get sold a bill of goods by a slick group of salesmen. You gotta' laugh! :D

It's different with Obama.

lol what a load of shit.

why didn't they show video of him and his family attending Rev Wright's kill whitey sermons...ahh the family events...they really are special.

Also loved how they say hoe he "REACHES" across the isle, yet he was voted the MOST LIBERAL senator in the fucking senate. Quite an accomplishment for only bein gthere a year.

lol, what a joke. I hope to god someone knocks on my door this weekend and tries to pitch me on Obama

Sham wow! Elect one Obama and he'll throw in his wife and absolutely ADORABLE little girls in for free.

Have you seen his little girls?

You know, I've heard when you have your first baby, and you look that baby in the eyes and you see so much hope, so much opportunity for that baby... you want to change the entire world for her to protect her.

I truly believe that Obama wants to change this world so his children have a better world to grow up in. He knows every decision he makes will turn this world either for better or for worse for his children. I have to believe that the decisions he makes based upon this desire to keep his children safe will automatically keep us safe and help us become more prosperous.

We will be a greater country because of Obama.

I'm DavidS and I approved this message.

insert finger down throat.

lol what a load of shit.

why didn't they show video of him and his family attending Rev Wright's kill whitey sermons...ahh the family events...they really are special.

Also loved how they say hoe he "REACHES" across the isle, yet he was voted the MOST LIBERAL senator in the fucking senate. Quite an accomplishment for only bein gthere a year.

lol, what a joke. I hope to god someone knocks on my door this weekend and tries to pitch me on Obama

God has nothing to do with it. Besides, God wouldn't want that much hate in a person that you obviously have for Barack Obama.

I liked the part where you seeing him play cards with his family and everyone is laughing awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

it's as if they didn't know the camera wasn't there!
lol people actually fall for this shit?

I liked the part where you seeing him play cards with his family and everyone is laughing awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

it's as if they didn't know the camera wasn't there!
lol people actually fall for this shit?

You did it seems, you watched it after all!

You know, I've heard when you have your first baby, and you look that baby in the eyes and you see so much hope, so much opportunity for that baby... you want to change the entire world for her to protect her.

Hmm, funny but when you have your own you may feel differently. I don't mean that negatively but children are a lot of work and time and worry. Ours are good fathers today. Obama and his girls do look special together and he seems to be that concerned father everyone should have. But my wife a middle school teacher may tell you different things about parents today. LOL

lol what a load of shit.

We already saw that. And Obama was elected over Hillary. Plus it doesn't help us with our economy.

send me your address. i'll do it.

My eyes hurt from rolling. A waste of big money that could have fed a lot of poor folks.

And that is relevant since McCain is just giving bundles of campaign money to the poor?

Obama just happened to pay more for ads because he has the money unlike the McCain Campaign which is being outdone by the Obama campaign.

Forum List

Back