Senator Obama and the Ginsu Infomercial

God has nothing to do with it. Besides, God wouldn't want that much hate in a person that you obviously have for Barack Obama.

The hatred that astounded me and probably a lot of other "white" Americans was the hatred eminating from the church of Rev. Jeramiah Wrighteousness. That was an eye popping experience. I never knew a group of people hated another group of people so much. "God Bless America? NO nO NO GodDamn America the US of KKA. And Obama sat there for 20 long years. No way no how will I vote for that.

The hatred that astounded me and probably a lot of other "white" Americans was the hatred eminating from the church of Rev. Jeramiah Wrighteousness.

Why? You think an older black like him has had such a great time in our country?

There is also proof that Obama was not at either of the two that are on the web out of 20 years.

More bullshit.

Why? You think an older black like him has had such a great time in our country?

There is also proof that Obama was not at either of the two that are on the web out of 20 years.

More bullshit.

you're right.
i'm sure those were the only two times in 20 years that Rev Wright expressed those views.
lucky for obama he wasn't there so he could toss his "mentor" under the bus without regret.

:cuckoo:

More bullshit.

Another example of the blinded obamabot... unable to use reason

Wright only speaking these types of views 'once or twice' in 20 years... LMFAO :cuckoo:

It changed my mind, especially because not once did he bring up McCain's name...there was nothing negative about his piece.

I'm so sick of the negativity.

It changed my mind, especially because not once did he bring up McCain's name...there was nothing negative about his piece.

Nothing negative about The Bernstein Bears 'Bears in the Night' either... don't mean it is a great piece that proves the author is right to run the country...

The fact is he purposely left out the details, because if the details are shown, it will show he is the utter fraud that many of us know he is... this was all emotional hot air fluff, with no fucking substance... a way to keep the glassy eyed obamabots mesmerized

I was listening to WOR 710 radio this morning with Congressman Peter King who with Gambling, discussed the infomercial Barrack threw so much money into it.

Although I think it was a great PR move, like John said "it was Hollywood from start to finish". Obama's selling skills are terrific, but how far is he willing to push it. His assertion to have won the election already left Peter King astounded at his arrogance which can in the end hinder his ability to win.

Obama clearly knows how to reach out the people of America, hopefully they won't stab him in the back.

so you've decided not to vote for mccain based on last night?

drat, we were so close to capturing another soul for the dark side.

Nothing negative about The Bernstein Bears 'Bears in the Night' either... don't mean it is a great piece that proves the author is right to run the country...

The fact is he purposely left out the details, because if the details are shown, it will show he is the utter fraud that many of us know he is... this was all emotional hot air fluff, with no fucking substance... a way to keep the glassy eyed obamabots mesmerized
It's all hot air fluff on both sides. So just eliminating the hate is a bonus.

so you've decided not to vote for mccain based on last night?

drat, we were so close to capturing another soul for the dark side.
No, I decided to vote for Obama once McCain picked Palin. But I wasn't doing it with a smile.

More bullshit.

Obama has hoodwinked you as well, I see. If he was a member of the church for 20 years and didn't have an inkling, he's not as bright as I thought.

More bullshit.

yep, more bullshit on your part. lots of people haven't had a good time in this country or the world for that matter, how you choose to deal with is what matters he chose hate and Obama followed him down that path for 20 years!

I'm just a regular guy. In a smarts contest you have me licked by a country mile.

Barack Obama lost my vote a long time ago over the the "clinging to guns and religion" not as much because of the quote itself but because he was speaking to the liberal elite in California about 'the rubes in Pennsylvania' when he thought no one was listening.

I know he is just a politician and I shouldn't expect him to be anything but two faced, but that was more than I could abide.

A man can say anything to your face in the light of day, but it's what he says behind your back in the shadows that tells the tale.

:clap2:
I had the same type of reaction to many of Obama's comments throughout the campaign. I will not be voting for him or for McCain either.

I happened to turn on the television last night just as this infomercial was starting. I was only half paying attention when my husband commented how long the commercial was and that's when we noticed the message of the live event afterward. My first thought was, oh my God I wonder how much this is costing! :eek:

I watched as I tried to imagine him as our president and it changed my mind in the sense that I am becoming less and less averse to an Obama presidency. An Obama presidency will not cause the sky to fall in America, it will create a sense of hope for many who feel disenfranchised.

Let the world stop hating us and as the years unfold everyone will see that there is no such thing as a magic pill to solve complex problems. No doubt the Republican party needs to be repudiated right now, but I was hoping for a more moderate and experienced Democrat candidate to vote for.

At the end of the day, as long as our constitution is preserved and protected, America will remain a bastion of freedom and hope in the world.

It is ironic that Senator Obama will be airing a Ginsu Knife-like Infomercial tonight. Why?

You realy don't know a lot about them and you didn't go out looking for them but if they can get you to watch their super slick marketing, flashy showmanship and multi-million dollar advertising campaign for a half an hour, they may con America into buying a substandard chinese knife that's going to cost you ten times what it's worth.

Operators are standing by.

.​

Did you really think that was the equivalent of a Ginsu knife commericial? Or, is the partisan hackery just coming out of you? What I saw was a well produced and directed commericial. Compare that to Ross Perot's ridiculous half hour special in 1992.

I know its hard to put aside the partisan hate, but I gave Palin credit for a decent convention speech. You really don't have to make ginsu knife analogies simply because you're jealous of Obama's money advantage, or because you hate him.

Lighten up man!

Did you really think that was the equivalent of a Ginsu knife commericial? Or, is the partisan hackery just coming out of you? What I saw was a well produced and directed commericial. Compare that to Ross Perot's ridiculous half hour special in 1992.

I know its hard to put aside the partisan hate, but I gave Palin credit for a decent convention speech. You really don't have to make ginsu knife analogies simply because you're jealous of Obama's money advantage, or because you hate him.

Lighten up man!

I think Missourian comes across as very rational and not hateful AT ALL.

And FTR, the Ginsu Knife bit made me laugh last night!

Perhaps you could lighten up too, hmm? ;)

Lighten up man!

I just calls 'em as I sees 'em, all slick and flashy...no substance.

Look, he will cut some taxes...and still slice this tomato. :D

Act now and we'll send you this second check absolutely free...you just pay shipping and handling.

Vote now supplies are running out!!!

Is that light enough for you? :p

Last edited:
you mean the clothing that she is donating to charity....but really lets talk about how shitty the economy is and then spend 20 mill on 30 min infomercial and have dinner at 30 grand a plate

donating after she got nailed buying $150,000 worth of stuff... but you can believe caribou barbie if you'd like. but from my pov, she hasn't said a true word yet...

you betcha!

donating after she got nailed buying $150,000 worth of stuff... but you can believe caribou barbie if you'd like. but from my pov, she hasn't said a true word yet...

you betcha!

lol, hey 150 grand on clothesthat ar ebeing donated or dinner and a song for 30 grand a plate

keep living in your own fantasy world

Forum List

Back