Senator Obama and the Ginsu Infomercial

ROFLMAO You are delusional... Cure death... No thank you... Then you will force abortions to control the population. Or better yet forced sterilizations.

As far as stem cell research. How about we continue researching other sources than HUMAN embryos? Regardless if you think it's 'alive' it's still HUMAN. It's DNA is 100% HUMAN. It's that simple.

You continue to live in your la la land. Let's just see what the public has to say come next week. You just might have to eat some crow. You might want to think about what toppings you want.

It's DNA is 100% HUMAN. It's that simple.

One time, I stepped on a DNA. I felt so guilty about it. Poor Mr. (or Miss?) Deoxyribonucleic Acid. I will carry that sin with me always. This is exactly why I refuse to clip my finger nails.

They're both pathetic morons. Our lives will continue to be about the same no matter who is elected. One party will be on offense and the other party on defense and the game continues--.

( and no--his intellect is ok. Unfortunately his motives are suspect. )

:clap2:

ROFLMAO You are delusional... Cure death... No thank you... Then you will force abortions to control the population. Or better yet forced sterilizations.

As far as stem cell research. How about we continue researching other sources than HUMAN embryos? Regardless if you think it's 'alive' it's still HUMAN. It's DNA is 100% HUMAN. It's that simple.

You continue to live in your la la land. Let's just see what the public has to say come next week. You just might have to eat some crow. You might want to think about what toppings you want.

The only abortion I would've like to control would've been on Dick Chaney's mom

I agree,
in the end we are all Americans, Heaven forbid Obama does win, I will still respect him cause I will always respect the office of the President of the Untied States.

However, it does not mean I have to agree with his policies

That's the first thing you've said on here that makes sense! :eusa_clap:

Backatcha-but sub McCain for Obama. ;)

My life will go on if McCain wins, hell, I've lived through the last 8 years of GWB and I'm still here! :)

Barack Obama lost my vote a long time ago over the the "clinging to guns and religion" not as much because of the quote itself but because he was speaking to the liberal elite in California about 'the rubes in Pennsylvania' when he thought no one was listening.

snip

Jesus, is this another Joe the Plumber tall tale, exaggeration, and half truth?

You weren't going to vote for Barack Obama no matter what.

Why do you even have to invent reasons for why "he lost" your vote?

No.. unlike many radicals... many people are open to voting across party lines if a candidate is in line with their beliefs....

Like me for example.. I hold nobody out of contention for my vote, until that candidate shows that their stances are against mine or just flat out wrong... so it is safe to say, for me, that Obama lost any chance at my vote.. and that chance was lost as soon as I found out where he stood on the issues, when I found out his history, and when I looked up his voting history

And at this point.. I don't care if the 'savior' actually CAN walk on water... the marxist leaner will not get my vote

A conservative against the free market...how strange. If either candidate gave what they raise for campaign contributions to anyone, they'd be accused of buying votes. It's illegal.

These are also the same people who have said campaign finance reform is an unconstitutional restriction on the first amendment. Amazing how that tune changed when they aren't the ones outspending us.

They're just cranky that they couldn't smear him without response like they did to Kerry.

Hypocrites.

These are also the same people who have said campaign finance reform is an unconstitutional restriction on the first amendment. Amazing how that tune changed when they aren't the ones outspending us.

They're just cranky that they couldn't smear him without response like they did to Kerry.

Hypocrites.

Funny... not every conservative or REP is against campaign finance reform...

but nice try

No.. unlike many radicals... many people are open to voting across party lines if a candidate is in line with their beliefs....

So Obama's economic, eduction and healthcare plans could wind up beneifitng you incredibly, you'll extremely cheap top notch healthcare, better improved schools for your children and your taxes will be lower but because he made some stupid comment back in April about guns and religion, the rights of both of which wouldn't be effected if Obama was president?

So Obama's economic, eduction and healthcare plans could wind up beneifitng you incredibly, you'll extremely cheap top notch healthcare, better improved schools for your children and your taxes will be lower but because he made some stupid comment back in April about guns and religion, the rights of both of which wouldn't be effected if Obama was president?

Extremely cheap? The money to pay for it comes from somewhere, unless you are reducing the quality, cutting DR salaries, etc.... and if that money is being funneled thru the layers of government, there is even more waste... so no... it is not cheaper healthcare... it is being paid for by someone.... and if it is cheaper because it is being paid for by someone else thru taxation and being redistributed to me, I do not fucking want it... it is against the freedoms this country is founded on

Taxes lower? Another complete horseshit myth... with the extra spending Obama is proposing, them money has to come from somewhere.. and either he does indeed change his tax proposal, or he drives the debt/deficit higher than it has EVER been before by leaps and bounds...

As for education... he has nothing that shows any improvement in education, whatsoever...

So Obama does not "benefit me incredibly".... he hurts and hinders me, just as he would hurt and hinder this country with his policies

The biggest improvement Obama could do for this country is to fall of the face of the earth, never to be heard from again

Last edited:

McCain wasn't my guy, he is almost a Democrat. He was almost John Kerry's running mate...remember?

Senator Obama's outsider persona gave him an outside shot, plus my neighbors to the north, Iowa, seemed to have seen something in him that was.special when he upset Hillary in the primary. They are certainly not San Francisco Liberals up there. That gave him more credability.

I am also very much in favor of a minority president. I was very proud of the Democrat party for making the bold and true statement that we are one America and everyone has the opportunity to become President of the United States, regardless of race or gender. :clap:

I voted for Ike Skelton (D-MO) for Congress again this year because again he was the right man for the job.

I've also submitted posts on more than one occasion that there are tenet of the Democrat party that I admire. I am much more centrist than you give me credit for.

So he definately had a chance, even though it was a slim one. Please, refrain from taking the liberty of presuming you know me based on my opposition to your messiah.

Why don't you attack my reason instead of attacking me?

Just like Joe, when you can't kill the message, you open fire on the messenger.

It is so transparent I don't know why you bother.

Last edited:
pretty vocal majority though.

were you all railing when baby bush was able to outspend the dems something like two to one?

just wondering for the sake of consistency.

I started looking into the aspect of campaign finance reform when a lot of that talk came out... there are good and bad aspects of it that could be focused on... Lord knows we don't want every Tom, Dick, and Harry getting their mitts on government monies just because they register to run for office (Lord knows on my ballot here in MD, there are about 15 people who are on the ballot for Prez... most just local schmucks who want to have a bar bragging point that they ran for President).... but I do think there has to be limits and equality when it comes down to the top candidates... in line with that there needs to be ABSOLUTE full disclosure of who indeed has their donations accepted by the candidates as well, as well as requirements on verifying the donations as legit....

There's a lot to campaign finance reform... and IMHO the more level playing field, the better

Forum List

Back