Senator McCain's daughter calls O'Donnell a "nut job"

Rightwing catfight....should get interesting

:meow:

she did not call her that...she said this

Sunday that Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell of Delaware, a Tea Party favorite, is "seen as a nut job."

its from your own link......

and it is true isnt it? o'donnell is seen as a nut job.....

meghanMccain1.jpg

No one actually cares about her opinion.

I actually like Meghan McCain. She, like her Dad used to, has a good head on her shoulders. She's right, O'Donnell is a nut-job.. and a prime example of how batshit-crazy you can be and still win a Republican primary. In fact, I think it's a fight to see who can come up with the craziest ideas!

she did not call her that...she said this

Sunday that Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell of Delaware, a Tea Party favorite, is "seen as a nut job."

its from your own link......

and it is true isnt it? o'donnell is seen as a nut job.....

"Christine O'Donnell is making a mockery of running for public office".
"And what that sends to my generation is (the message that) one day, you can just wake up and run for Senate, no matter how lack of experience you have."

Nice try.. But she was calling her a "nut-job".

I speak as a 26-year-old woman," McCain said on ABC's "This Week." "And my problem is that, no matter what, Christine O'Donnell is making a mockery of running for public office. She has no real history, no real success in any kind of business. And what that sends to my generation is, one day, you can just wake up and run for Senate, no matter how [much] lack of experience you have.

O'Donnell's campaign manager shot back:

Christine overwhelmingly won her primary battle against the establishment candidate, so Ms. McCain's vast experience in politics and running for office probably won't influence many Delawareans of any age to listen to her latest rant. Her parents are truly a class act, and am certain they brought her up to be more respectful of a possible future colleague. As Christine rises in the polls, and repairs the damage done by the establishment with their false statements, the campaign will continue to focus on jobs and the out of control federal spending.

O'Donnell Camp Responds to Meghan McCain's 'Nutjob' Comment

Join me in hearty belly laugh if you agree O'Donnell's campaign has focused on matters other than jobs and federal spending.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxJyPsmEask"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxJyPsmEask[/ame]

The party of Kucinich, Waters, Boxer, Pelosi, Trafficant, Hank Johnson, Cynthia McKinney calling others "nut jobs"?

Hilarious. Call me when Guam tips over; we'll talk.

The party of Kucinich, Waters, Boxer, Pelosi, Trafficant, Hank Johnson, Cynthia McKinney calling others "nut jobs"?

Megan McCain is a Republican, genius.

No shit genius. As if the Dems haven't been referring to her, or any Conservative pretty much for that matter as "nuts"?

Like I said genius, call me when Guam tips over.... Then we'll talk about who may or may not be nuts.

the party of kucinich, waters, boxer, pelosi, trafficant, hank johnson, cynthia mckinney calling others "nut jobs"?

Hilarious. Call me when guam tips over; we'll talk.

megan mccain is a republican, genius.

no shit genius. As if the dems haven't been referring to her, or any conservative pretty much for that matter as "nuts"?

Like i said genius, call me when guam tips over.... Then we'll talk about who may or may not be nuts.

wtf????

Megan McCain is a Republican, genius.

No shit genius. As if the Dems haven't been referring to her, or any Conservative pretty much for that matter as "nuts"?

Like I said genius, call me when Guam tips over.... Then we'll talk about who may or may not be nuts.

Ah, ok, so Christine O'Donnell's counterpart on the other side is the Guam tipover guy. Fair enough.

QUESTION:

i am Canadian and would like an answer to this question:

Is Senator McCains daughter a Lesbian ? I know the Cheney's and Gingritch families are infected with Lesbianism and was wondering if it's because of their political beliefs?

QUESTION:

i am Canadian and would like an answer to this question:

Is Senator McCains daughter a Lesbian ? I know the Cheney's and Gingritch families are infected with Lesbianism and was wondering if it's because of their political beliefs?

Infected? This deserves a neg rep.

Forum List

Back