Virginia Libs have conniption over "misgendering"

"Yes sir, that would be 32".

That was all Sears said and the snowfreak got all offended.

Fuck that freak, I'd not apologize to the freak either if I was Sears....It's a sign of weakness.

As Dr. Peterson has pointed out, you have no right to demand that I condone or patronize your falsehood. If you are a biological man you cannot demand that I refer to you as a woman (or any made-up gender in between). You have made that choice and you cannot impose it on others.

It's a matter of freedom of speech.
Correction. It SHOULD be freedom of speech or just plain common sense for that matter. But our society is now so upside down that a demographic representing 1/2 of 1% of the population can demand that EVERYBODY be required, under penalty of law, to address them by whatever pronoun they say. And if somebody doesn't know and uses a 'wrong' pronoun for somebody, it is defined as hate speech.

It's positively insane.

Correction. It SHOULD be freedom of speech or just plain common sense for that matter. But our society is now so upside down that a demographic representing 1/2 of 1% of the population can demand that EVERYBODY be required, under penalty of law, to address them by whatever pronoun they say. And if somebody doesn't know and uses a 'wrong' pronoun for somebody, it is defined as hate speech.

It's positively insane.
Who made this DEMAND on you? No one has made this DEMAND on me. I`m curious to know where you`re hanging out.

Why is Winsome Earle-Sears being condemned for “misgendering”, for addressing someone who is clearly a man, as “sir”?

Good question. The lieutenant guv was conducting business totally unrelated to the sexual preferences of anyone in attendance. Mr. Roem is just a fellow regardless of his sexual preferences. Whether or not he has had his penis mutilated is irrelevant as Earle Sears wasn't interested in fucking him, just was looking to hear how the fellow wanted to vote on an issue.

Crazy shit here. The no-nonsense black chick who serves as the Commonwealth's lieutenant guv wasn't rude to the tranny at all.

Just called an obvious fellow "sir", just like she would have called an obvious dame "ma'am".

Now, I guess libs have the expectations that people will keep up on their sexual practices and recognize them, even in business situations?

Mr. Roem may think he fools people, but when they call it as they see it, Danica is still just a dude in a dress who people will instinctively address as "sir" in a business situation.

These Libtards are mentally sick, in addition to having a low IQ and being retarded.

These Libtards are mentally sick, in addition to having a low IQ and being retarded.

CaptainObvious.png

Forum List

Back