Virginia Libs have conniption over "misgendering"

Crazy shit here. The no-nonsense black chick who serves as the Commonwealth's lieutenant guv wasn't rude to the tranny at all.

Just called an obvious fellow "sir", just like she would have called an obvious dame "ma'am".

Now, I guess libs have the expectations that people will keep up on their sexual practices and recognize them, even in business situations?

Mr. Roem may think he fools people, but when they call it as they see it, Danica is still just a dude in a dress who people will instinctively address as "sir" in a business situation.

This country is getting crazier all the time

God help us

I'm sure it was a very important issue to them. It is not important to me and, I'd think, even less important to you.

You have to dismiss it because you know it makes you SJW soi's look bad to most normal people.

This obsession with transgendered people is hysterical. Why should anyone care what these people do when it affects no one but themselves?
It does affect others because just like this transgender getting upset because he/she was called sir and now it’s a big deal, so speak to those that are making it an issue out of nothing. Personally you can be who you want, but don’t force others into your fantasy world.

Crazy shit here. The no-nonsense black chick who serves as the Commonwealth's lieutenant guv wasn't rude to the tranny at all.

Just called an obvious fellow "sir", just like she would have called an obvious dame "ma'am".

Now, I guess libs have the expectations that people will keep up on their sexual practices and recognize them, even in business situations?

Mr. Roem may think he fools people, but when they call it as they see it, Danica is still just a dude in a dress who people will instinctively address as "sir" in a business situation.

That dude needs to toughen up a bit if he's going to walk around in public wearing a dress.

The left demands that we believe complete fantasy that if a man puts on women's clothing, he gains all the rights of biological females, including the right to see real women in their most intimate settings.

In the name of "inclusion," they allow men to win all the men's medals, and all the women's medals too. In the process destroying the dreams, lifelong work, scholarships and awards of the most capable women.

It's a civil rights violation and long overdue to be resolved in the highest court.

PS: Dude is getting nailed on Twitter...

[Twitter Link for those with account - see replies]
[Unreliable Link for those without Twitter account]

Last edited:
I suppose libs expect everyone to ask them about their sexual preferences, and addressing them in recognition, even in business meetings which have nothing to do with it.

A bit much I'd say.
No we don't, Evelyn

Forum List

Back