Senator McCain's daughter calls O'Donnell a "nut job"

she did not call her that...she said this

Sunday that Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell of Delaware, a Tea Party favorite, is "seen as a nut job."

its from your own link......

and it is true isnt it? o'donnell is seen as a nut job.....

Certain posters, both left and right, lack basic comprehension skills. It's indicative of the public education system, in my opinion. They don't teach kids to comprehend, just read.

QUESTION:

i am Canadian and would like an answer to this question:

Is Senator McCains daughter a Lesbian ? I know the Cheney's and Gingritch families are infected with Lesbianism and was wondering if it's because of their political beliefs?

No, but she supports gay rights.

"Does it sound campy to say I love gay men?” asks Meghan McCain, sipping an iced tea at the nouveau-chic Hotel Palomar in Washington, D.C.’s Dupont Circle. Campy or not, the lovesick McCain has been ubiquitous this year, sallying forth on late-night TV -- Larry King Live, The Colbert Report, The Rachel Maddow Show -- to scold the Republican establishment for its social conservatism and stump for gay marriage. “If two people fall in love, they should have the option to get married just like I can,” she told Stephen Colbert, pointing out the inherent hypocrisy of a party that believes in keeping government out of people’s private lives -- except when those people are gay men and women.

Out.com Features | Meghan McCain Will Be Heard

QUESTION:

Is Senator McCains daughter a Lesbian ? I know the Cheney's and Gingritch families are infected with Lesbianism and was wondering if it's because of their political beliefs?

If you learned what men are like by being around Dick Cheney and Newt Gingrich, you'd be a lesbian too.

I speak as a 26-year-old woman," McCain said on ABC's "This Week." "And my problem is that, no matter what, Christine O'Donnell is making a mockery of running for public office. She has no real history, no real success in any kind of business. And what that sends to my generation is, one day, you can just wake up and run for Senate, no matter how [much] lack of experience you have.
I speak as a 46 year old man, you could say the same about Barack Hussein Obama.

QUESTION:

If you learned what men are like by being around Dick Cheney and Newt Gingrich, you'd be a lesbian too.

Dick Cheney's daughter is a lesbian and a wife and mother...to another lady. Cheney has disowned her, but drags the grandbaby out for photo ops.

Cheney Poses With Newborn Grandson, But Not His Lesbian Daughter | | AlterNet

Newt Gingrich does not have a gay child, but his sister is a lesbian. He has disowned her.

Candace Gingrich: A Letter to My Brother Newt Gingrich

I gather that falling out is mutual.

I speak as a 26-year-old woman," McCain said on ABC's "This Week." "And my problem is that, no matter what, Christine O'Donnell is making a mockery of running for public office. She has no real history, no real success in any kind of business. And what that sends to my generation is, one day, you can just wake up and run for Senate, no matter how [much] lack of experience you have.
I speak as a 46 year old man, you could say the same about Barack Hussein Obama.

So US Senators are unqualified to run for US President, Mad Scientist?

Megan McCain actually says that if just anybody can run for congress instead of the intellectual elite, then people will look at those regular ordinary people as nutjobs.

However the founding father's intended regular people to be in the congress.

Run by the people for the people.

Megan McCain actually says that if just anybody can run for congress instead of the intellectual elite, then people will look at those regular ordinary people as nutjobs.

I dun think any of the Founders had a 26 year old college drop out running from a felony embezzlement warrant with a history of witchcraft and an anti-masturbation campaign to her credit in mind for the House of Representatives.

"Regular people" is now codespeak for "elect the mentally ill"?

Madeline,

Do you think your Founding Fathers considered a failed B-actor Presidential material ? I dont.

I say this a 46 year old White Male Conservative American;

Megan McCain complains that "you can just wake up and run for the Senate no matter how much lack of experience you have" yet Obama ran for the Senate with a thin resume as well with "no real history" and "no real success in any kind of business.

But I digress, let's check the Constitution shall we? "Requirement to be a US Senator":

• at least 30 years old.
  • a U.S. citizen for at least nine years at the time of election to the Senate.
Hmm, I don't see any "must have experience" requirement do you? yeah we need Ivy League educated people to run our country like Obama and Bush.

McCain and her daughter are just RINO's whose power is threatened by the rise of T.E.A. Party types.

Besides, zukking cawk is just not an important issue right now.

I actually like Meghan McCain. She, like her Dad used to, has a good head on her shoulders. She's right, O'Donnell is a nut-job.. and a prime example of how batshit-crazy you can be and still win a Republican primary. In fact, I think it's a fight to see who can come up with the craziest ideas!

Not only that, but check those puppies out!!

40615525-meghan-mccain.jpg

I dun think any of the Founders had a 26 year old college drop out running from a felony embezzlement warrant with a history of witchcraft and an anti-masturbation campaign to her credit in mind for the House of Representatives.

"Regular people" is now codespeak for "elect the mentally ill"?

She has a BA in english literature.

And I didn't know masturbation was a congressional requirement.

I say this a 46 year old White Male Conservative American;

Megan McCain complains that "you can just wake up and run for the Senate no matter how much lack of experience you have" yet Obama ran for the Senate with a thin resume as well with "no real history" and "no real success in any kind of business.

But I digress, let's check the Constitution shall we? "Requirement to be a US Senator":

• at least 30 years old.
  • a U.S. citizen for at least nine years at the time of election to the Senate.
Hmm, I don't see any "must have experience" requirement do you? yeah we need Ivy League educated people to run our country like Obama and Bush.

McCain and her daughter are just RINO's whose power is threatened by the rise of T.E.A. Party types.

Besides, zukking cawk is just not an important issue right now.

WTF is "zukking cawk"?

Mad Scientist, is anyone attacking O'Donnell on the grounds her education is inferior? (Well, apart from not getting her degree.) She is a fruit loop; that is why she is being attacked.

Forum List

Back