Senator Mark Warner says we should listen to "border experts"

They were just showing three new tunnels under existing walls.

Walls can't use sensors and equipment.

Only well armed and trained border guards can.

Only Republicans believe a wall is "hi tech".

Its only common sense.

Illegals have been crossing our border for decades. We need the wall to keep them out.

Once its built we can boot those that are here out and they won't be able to get back in.

Win, win for the American people.

Win, win for the American taxpayer.

Warner was elected in 2008. He should be an expert by now. Who has he been listening to?
Just like his Viet Nam experience made him an expert. Why does anyone believe anything this proven liar ever said. Typical democrat policy, lie until you get caught then apologize and claim all is good now because I apologized, until next time.

We need anything we can get, to deal with the steady flow of drugs and illegals coming in from the border. Tunnels have been around for a long time, and eventually get found. The supply of drugs needs to be cut off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walls can't use sensors and equipment. Yes they can, cameras and tunnel sensors are easy to add.

Only well armed and trained border guards can. Nope, see above, but guards are needed

Only Republicans believe a wall is "hi tech". Nope, its a wall, cameras and tunnel sensors are hi-tech.
Scroll up and see responses in red font...

Walls can't use sensors and equipment.

Only well armed and trained border guards can.

Only Republicans believe a wall is "hi tech".

No one is claiming it’s high tech. It doesn’t need to be. It’s part of a process where nothing is foolproof. We have border guards, that are told to stand down while being assaulted by illegals storming our borders. Once the flow is cut down, the more vulnerable areas can be fortified. It’s an ongoing problem, and always will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back