Ex US Border Patrol Chief says Biden administration "tore the tools down" they had in place to deal with migrant surge.

The Democrats kept blacks fearful till they figured out they could control you. Lyndon Johnson said it himself, if we get nig@ers on welfare we will get their vote for the next 200 years. We'll what 60 years later he was telling the truth. Trump signed an indefinite billion dollars a year for scholarships for African Americans. The minority unemployment hit a record low under Trump. Also Republicans want school choice, so anyone could choose the best school for their kids. What are Democrats doing for you.
What have the republicans done jknownothing? Post this indefinite billion dollars a year scholarship Trump supposedly signed. Minority unemployment started under Pres. Obama long before Trump took office, do I really need to post that for the 1000th time. School choice isn't worth a damn if a parent can't get their kid to the other side of the city to go. It's funny how you republicans/Trump Humpers love to point out what democrats have or haven't done, but you never post what republicans have done.

What have the republicans done jknownothing? Post this indefinite billion dollars a year scholarship Trump supposedly signed. Minority unemployment started under Pres. Obama long before Trump took office, do I really need to post that for the 1000th time. School choice isn't worth a damn if a parent can't get their kid to the other side of the city to go. It's funny how you republicans/Trump Humpers love to point out what democrats have or haven't done, but you never post what republicans have done.
You deserve the hatred you got. I see London was talking about you, give you a little and you will vote for him. Have you ever worked in your life?

You deserve the hatred you got. I see London was talking about you, give you a little and you will vote for him. Have you ever worked in your life?
That weak ass answer says it all. I am a disabled veteran and I am also a state licensed electrician, I have put 2 kids through college. What have you done numbnuts?

Forum List

Back