Senator Lindsey Graham explains why he needs an AR-15 civilian rifle...

99.997% chance of not getting killed by a person with a gun.

If you think that is not safe then it is you who is afraid and paranoid

Odds of getting struck by lightning are low so it is OK to go outside in a lightning storm.

Yes,

Odds of getting killed by drunk driver is low so why bother with DUI checkpoints

DUI checkpoints rarely get someone driving while drunk. That is not really what they are for. Yes, we should do away with them.

When you carry a loaded weapon, you put everyone you are near in danger. You increase their odds of getting shot.

Odds are really low.

What the fuck gives you that right? Don't I have a right to walk down the street without some nutjob packing heat?

Our laws give them the right and while I agree much of it is paranoia, no, you do not have that right.

Odds might be low but they are still higher.

What are the odds you would need to access your gun for protection? How low are those odds.

I don't own a gun so those odds would be non existent.

The law needs changed to stop all these untrained morons running around with loaded weapons.

The Founders provided a way for you to do that.
So because you don't own a gun you will never have to defend yourself?

It's like opposite world. I've said people can protect themselves if they wish over and over.

Odds of getting struck by lightning are low so it is OK to go outside in a lightning storm.

Yes,

Odds of getting killed by drunk driver is low so why bother with DUI checkpoints

DUI checkpoints rarely get someone driving while drunk. That is not really what they are for. Yes, we should do away with them.

When you carry a loaded weapon, you put everyone you are near in danger. You increase their odds of getting shot.

Odds are really low.

What the fuck gives you that right? Don't I have a right to walk down the street without some nutjob packing heat?

Our laws give them the right and while I agree much of it is paranoia, no, you do not have that right.

What are the odds you would need to access your gun for protection? How low are those odds.

The law needs changed to stop all these untrained morons running around with loaded weapons.

It's like opposite world. I've said people can protect themselves if they wish over and over.
You said you don't own a gun so the odds for needing to defend yourself are nonexistent.

So because you don't have a gun you will never need to defend yourself?

Yes,

Odds are really low.

You said you don't own a gun so the odds for needing to defend yourself are nonexistent.

No I didn't. I said the odds of me defending myself with a gun are nonexistent.

Perhaps but that is not how I have chosen to live my life.

Nothing to brag about

Most nations would be appalled at such carnage

IDGAF about other countries of what they think.

A 99.997% chance of not being murdered by a person with a gun is pretty fucking safe
You need to live in a civilized country to see what safe really is

Can’t even shop in a Walmart

US citizens have a 2.5% chance of getting shot in our lifetime. Repubtards pass laws forcing us to upgrade electrical service, wear helmets, seat-belts, remove lead paint, replace railings, etc for much smaller percent chance of injury than that, because they need excuse to search, seize, arrest & BIG insurance pays them to.

Where did you get your number?

I showed how I got mine

You have a .003% chance of being murdered by a person with a gun

How many of your instances of getting shot include accidental discharges or suicides?

Shooting yourself by accident is your own fault and suicide isn't a crime

And you do know that there are no federal helmet or seat belt laws don't you?
Over 105,000 people get shot in the USA every year x 79 year life expectancy / 327 million US population = 2.5% chance of getting shot!

Senator Graham Cracker is more in need of platform shoes.

He is a despicable little weasel who used to kiss McCains ass when he was alive and I have no patience with his bullkaka now.

He has revealed himself to be the little ass kissing twit that he truly is deep down in his heart of hearts.

Jesus Fuck. Yet another idiot crying about a definition. Are all you gun nut this fucking stupid or what?
If you want to continue to prove to everyone you have no idea what you're talking about, be my guest.

Fact remains:
Most mass shootings are committed with handguns; most people killed in mass shootings are killed with.. handguns.

And then, you avoided the questions:
- Handguns cannot be banned - why do you think 'assault weapons' can be?
- How will banning 'assault weapons' without confiscating them have any effect on mass shootings?
The statistics around the 1994 assault rifle ban says that I am right & you are wrong
Really.
See below.
Explain, with detail, how the 1994 AWB could had any effect on mass shootings.

View attachment 274182
Are you admitting that the assault weapon ban did not go far enough?

IDGAF about other countries of what they think.

A 99.997% chance of not being murdered by a person with a gun is pretty fucking safe

US citizens have a 2.5% chance of getting shot in our lifetime. Repubtards pass laws forcing us to upgrade electrical service, wear helmets, seat-belts, remove lead paint, replace railings, etc for much smaller percent chance of injury than that, because they need excuse to search, seize, arrest & BIG insurance pays them to.

I showed how I got mine

How many of your instances of getting shot include accidental discharges or suicides?

Over 105,000 people get shot in the USA every year x 79 year life expectancy / 327 million US population = 2.5% chance of getting shot!
So a 97.5% of not getting shot

Now how many of those shooting incidents are cops shooting criminals
How many are suicide and how many are negligence?

And you assuming that the number of people shot will be constant over a 79 year time period

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I showed how I got mine

And you assuming that the number of people shot will be constant over a 79 year time period

Less than 1% are criminals getting shot. 2 of my cousins have been shot. Both were during arguments involving spouse. I have had lots of property damaged by bullets!

Jesus Fuck. Yet another idiot crying about a definition. Are all you gun nut this fucking stupid or what?
If you want to continue to prove to everyone you have no idea what you're talking about, be my guest.

Fact remains:
Most mass shootings are committed with handguns; most people killed in mass shootings are killed with.. handguns.

And then, you avoided the questions:
- Handguns cannot be banned - why do you think 'assault weapons' can be?
- How will banning 'assault weapons' without confiscating them have any effect on mass shootings?
The statistics around the 1994 assault rifle ban says that I am right & you are wrong
Really.
See below.
Explain, with detail, how the 1994 AWB could had any effect on mass shootings.

View attachment 274182
Are you admitting that the assault weapon ban did not go far enough?
You ban would increase violence... fact

I showed how I got mine

Less than 1% are criminals getting shot. 2 of my cousins have been shot. Both were during arguments involving spouse. I have had lots of property damaged by bullets!
Good reason not to have a gun in the house
Spouses with tempers

I showed how I got mine

Link

I;m sorry for your misfortune but that still does not give you the right or the authority to tell other people what to do

I showed how I got mine

Good reason not to have a gun in the house
Spouses with tempers
Better yet don't marry a crazy violent asshole

Shootings increased in Chicago since CCW were allowed. St. Louis allows CCW & has the highest violent crime rate in the US.

That's a stretch

The people committing those violent crimes aren't the people with CCW permits. They are people who cannot get CCW permits.
10 Pro-Gun Myths, Shot Down
ownership-vs-deaths630.png

Last edited:

"Chosen" is the key word. I also choose to not carry a weapon, but realize others choose to do so.

"Chosen" is the key word. I also choose to not carry a weapon, but realize others choose to do so.

What's your point? I said the very same thing.

Shootings increased in Chicago since CCW were allowed. St. Louis allows CCW & has the highest violent crime rate in the US.

That's a stretch

The people committing those violent crimes aren't the people with CCW permits. They are people who cannot get CCW permits.
Here we go again with the gun deaths bullshit

over 2/3 of all gun deaths are suicides and suicide is not a crime

That's a stretch

Yep,
And the vast majority of violence using firearms is in progressive controlled urban areas, done by repeat offenders. With crazy strict gun control laws.

Rural America Has none of these problems, even though firearms outnumber people many, many times over.
So it’s never the firearm... We just have no criminal control in this country

That's a stretch

You idiot, suicidal idiots don't just shoot themselves! They often take many others out with them, like the Vegas shooter who shot 600 innocent citizens while committing suicide! My neighbor lost his sister's entire family when her husband shot & killed them all while committing suicide!

Forum List

Back