Senate Judiciary Committee contacts Ford’s friend about party; She has no recollection of incident

Oh yes, that must be it. A teen with a keen interest in law is going to go out and brag how he tried to rape a girl.
He doesn't have a keen interest in law. He's a corporate whore paid for by the highest bidder. Just look at his judicial record. He thinks OSHA doesn't have the authority to regulate work place safety.

He's probably right from a constitutional perspective. The founders gave the power to create laws, fines and taxes to the US Congress. There is no mention of bureaucracies (or constitutional power) in the entire document. I agree with him.

Yes, when he was 17, he was looking into college. In fact he kept an entire diary of his search. Of course law was what he was interested in. That's how he eventually became a judge.

The FBI does background checks all the time.

Correct, they do, and they did six on Kavanaugh during his career.

A woman knows who held her down and put a hand over her mouth. And besides, Kavanaugh has priors.

Has prior what? The man never had an outstanding parking ticket.

A woman claiming something is not evidence, it's an accusation. Evidence is when you can provide proof of your claim.

He's probably right from a constitutional perspective. The founders gave the power to create laws, fines and taxes to the US Congress. There is no mention of bureaucracies (or constitutional power) in the entire document. I agree with him.
You don't think workplace safety has to do with the general welfare of the country?

Yes, when he was 17, he was looking into college. In fact he kept an entire diary of his search. Of course law was what he was interested in. That's how he eventually became a judge.
The only thing he was interested in was drinking 100 kegs of beer.

O Really.......
That's Mr. Really to you.

Apparently, we have a couple more people coming forward with incidents regarding Brett and the Boys.

It looks like ole Brett was a sex crazed drunk at Georgetown Prep.

The incident reported in the New Yorker was rejected even by the New York Times. It could not be corroborated. The chick had to "think it over" for six days to decide if it even happened. That's first.

Second, you comfortable with this--really? Digging into people's teen years to see if they're fit for service when they're in the 50s? This will be SUPER fun with cads like Joe Biden and co on your team. I love it, actually--let's do this thing

Then they should have no problem doing one more on this incident.

A woman claiming something is not evidence, it's an accusation. Evidence is when you can provide proof of your claim.
She can prove it. However, Grassley won't allow corroborating witnesses to testify. I also find it interesting Mark Judge refuses to talk about the incident, or his views on women back at that time.

Then they should have no problem doing one more on this incident.

She can prove it. However, Grassley won't allow corroborating witnesses to testify. I also find it interesting Mark Judge refuses to talk about the incident, or his views on women back at that time.

You know what let's do. Let's expel everyone from their good jobs based on what they thought when they were 17.

Democrats have such good ideas. Hey, that's why they keep winning, right? Oh, wait.....

The incident reported in the New Yorker was rejected even by the New York Times. It could not be corroborated. The chick had to "think it over" for six days to decide if it even happened. That's first.

Second, you comfortable with this--really? Digging into people's teen years to see if they're fit for service when they're in the 50s? This will be SUPER fun with cads like Joe Biden and co on your team. I love it, actually--let's do this thing
Just because the Times couldn't corroborate, doesn't mean the New Yorker couldn't, either. They talked to people the Times didn't.

And how a person views the rights of women is directly relevant to his interviewing for a job on SCOTUS.

You know what let's do. Let's expel everyone from their good jobs based on what they thought when they were 17.

Democrats have such good ideas. Hey, that's why they keep winning, right? Oh, wait.....
Bad comparison. He's applying for a job that will affect the lives of many Americans.

Just because the Times couldn't corroborate, doesn't mean the New Yorker couldn't, either. They talked to people the Times didn't.

And how a person views the rights of women is directly relevant to his interviewing for a job on SCOTUS.

The story is bunk and garbage and even liberals know it, and are dismissing it. And what do you mean, the "Rights of women"? What you mean is the Left is willing to destroy a man so they can retain the "right" to keep killing their own sons and daughters in the womb.

That's where we are in modern America.

Yay, us.

Bad comparison. He's applying for a job that will affect the lives of many Americans.

So he deserves to be personally, viciously destroyed.

I think the Democrats will pay for this. When you folks lose, you don't know how to lose graciously. You lose like THIS. And decent people are disgusted.

The story is bunk and garbage and even liberals know it, and are dismissing it. And what do you mean, the "Rights of women"? What you mean is the Left is willing to destroy a man so they can retain the "right" to keep killing their own sons and daughters in the womb.

That's where we are in modern America.

Yay, us.
You have no evidence it is bunk. And I'm a liberal; and I'm not dismissing it. We will have shortly a third woman coming forward with sexual allegations on Kavanaugh. And this one has witnesses.

I could care less about abortion. This issue doesn't exist in my world. I don't have babies, it's not my dance. I have no opinion on the issue at all.

I think the Democrats will pay for this. When you folks lose, you don't know how to lose graciously. You lose like THIS. And decent people are disgusted.
He is not a decent person. He is a corporate whore.

And this is payback for Merrick Garland.

He is not a decent person. He is a corporate whore.

And this is payback for Merrick Garland.

Oh, so Merrick Garland had his two daughters hear about how he threw his genitals in some girl's face and attempted rape just so the Democrats could get their way? This happened to Merrick Garland?

Please keep this up. Do it. New polls show that it's working out beautifully....for the Republicans

Oh, so Merrick Garland had his two daughters hear about how he threw his genitals in some girl's face and attempted rape just so the Democrats could get their way? This happened to Merrick Garland?

Please keep this up. Do it. New polls show that it's working out beautifully....for the Republicans
Merrick Garland didn't slap his junk in a woman's face. Kavanaugh did.

Polls show republicans are going to get their ass kicked in the mid-terms. This country hates you fuckers and hates what you're doing to it.

Merrick Garland didn't slap his junk in a woman's face. Kavanaugh did.

Polls show republicans are going to get their ass kicked in the mid-terms. This country hates you fuckers and hates what you're doing to it.

Nice language you got there for a lady. You kiss your mother with that mouth, hater?

GOP favorability way up, only higher when they had the Red Wave the last two times we had a Red Wave. So do keep it up.

Nice language you got there for a lady. You kiss your mother with that mouth, hater?

GOP favorability way up, only higher when they had the Red Wave the last two times we had a Red Wave. So do keep it up.
You want to destroy millions of womens lives by putting this corporate whore on the Supreme Court, but get aggravated by a little profanity? Something is wrong with your moral compass.

And you are Dorothy lost in wonderland if you think people are going to be voting for republicans in november.

You want to destroy millions of womens lives by putting this corporate whore on the Supreme Court, but get aggravated by a little profanity? Something is wrong with your moral compass.

And you are Dorothy lost in wonderland if you think people are going to be voting for republicans in november.

I don't even buy into "destroy millions of women's lives". What does that mean, beyond the HYSTERICAL pink-hat wearing talking point? I mean really, what does that MEAN?

All you need to do is rile up likely Republican voters like the left is doing with this charade today. Just like the last presidential election, we will be out in droves.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back