Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

An email sent to me from
MN Senator Tina Smith explaining her coming vote- quotes:
"I see impeachment as a last resort, and I "........(elsewhere says:
"Will vote to remove President Trump"
*(she admits "as a last resort" which result will be in stopping him from winning a democratic election, as how dare the people decide for yourselves when Tina Smith and her collegues can in last resort do it for you! )
This is her "last resort" after seeing how inept her own party voters can't seem to pick who the swamp wants selected to run against Trump.
I feel sorry for MN, they have a terrorist sympathizing representative who married her own brother to deceive immigration and here they have a Senator who admits trying to commit treason against her nation as her
"last resort" strategy.
Yes, and why hasn't this Omar woman been brought up on charges for her criminal activity ???????? This I can't figure out.
The O.C.E. is supposed to be non partisan, however they leaked my filed complaint about house members to those members instead of making it public they burried it. Not all whistle blowers are treated the same, depending on which side/party you are on the difference is like night and day on how they treat their own party members including protecting them.
They had Elijah Cummings ethics case floating for years to avoid prosecution.
When the nation's national security is at risk, the partisanship is out the window, and this nation had best get it's act together.
That's why combating corruption should be taken more serious, because it leaves them compromised in many ways not seen or realized. Example:
Everyone talks about Biden and Ukraine but not a peep about how his China deals that left us at a disadvantage on trade talks as China delayed their dealing with us to see if Biden would be a possible COMPROMISED friend of theirs in office.
That delay affected not just trade, but also financial markets and other
ripples not discussed.
I believe this nation has been compromised for years and years now. The people have been like irresponsible neglectful parents who let their children/politicians/leaders go out to play in the nations gutter's, and do so to their ultimate disadvantages over time. The nation has been paying a heavy price for it over the years. Then when a bulldog Trump steps up to call it out, is when the alley cats start scrambling for cover all over the place. It's proof that cats do have ESP, because they were trying to get Trump way before 2016.

Trump has really showed the cratzies up, and thus far has beat them with the help of the American people who want their country back. Well so far so good. Most are happy now, while the cratzies have lost it completely.

Last edited:
So the vote to acquit Trump is to be held at 4 PM today, right? I want to see that vote.

Not posting my entire comment is a damn lie, a lie by omission. Something you seem to use most of the time when you try to mislead the readers. Sad, it seems you mislead yourself and actually convince yourself that you are honest. You're Not!

Rye Catcher

please!

You are a lie, a damn lie.... "I got mine" , as a retired LEO in the state of California.

Of course you cannot, will not, ever admit the fk'd up state of California that is forced by law to pay your egregiously retirement.

Thus you 'feel' you have power to stand on a failed soapbox.

I thank God you, as a LEO, had NO part in my county.

That was instructive, as it details how the self-selection into the intellectually infertile, destitute plains of Rightardia actually works. There's the consistent hogging of rightarded clickbait resulting in fact-free judgment ("halfbaked information"). Once that judgment is locked in, any further reading will be sufficiently selective so as to reinforce the judgment, as well as the self-selection. In this case we see the jumping up and down in "both-sides" euphoria (as most prominently promulgated by our most sincere Mac), relying on the unanimity side-show, while also completely ignoring the salient point, namely, the GOP's "trampling all over the rule of law and the Constitution in their cynical quest for power."

And, let's not kid ourselves: Rightardia will erupt in self-righteous indignation, and they'd demand any future Democratic President, caught in so much as placing a phone call to a potential donor on a government phone, be impeached and removed. Without double standards, Rightardia would have no standards at all.

Spot on ^^^ closing statement:

"Without double standards, Rightardia would have no standards at all."

Spot on ^^^ closing statement:

"Without double standards, Rightardia would have no standards at all."

Double standards?

Did you listen to Schiffs 'closing statement'?

He should be disbarred for the number of lies he told.

Please post a few of the lies verbatim, and why you believe he was lying.

admitting you didn't watch it?

Yep, I have a life to live. Watching the rest of the "trial" is like watching the same movie on the same day three times. The fix was in from the moment Moscow Mitch colluded with the White House Lawyers and trump. No witnesses, no documents, no justice.
what fix? explain

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That idiot needs to be in prison, not just run out of DC. He is unhinged, delusional, and a lying sack of shit.
I heard someone was thinking about going to some of the cases he worked as a prosecutor and examine if he made shit up!!! For real. I'm hoping someone will put it in writing so I could link it if true.

ANCHORAGE AWAY?
Schiff warns that acquitted Trump might sell Alaska to the Russians

Ok, even snowflakes have to admit, if only to themselves, that THIS is proof that Adam Schiff is completely BATSH!T CRAZY!

Pathological / habitual liar, delusional 'parody' story-teller, admitted classified leaker, and failed House Coup Manager....he has lost what little bit of his mind he still had.

...and this was part of his insane Closing Arguments, which totally SEALED the acquittal of President Trump.

This dude should be led out of the Senate wearing a straight-jacket by Secret Service and men wearing white coats.

:p

Schiff warns that Trump could sell Alaska to Russia if unchecked
some are still wondering where the collusion evidence is at.

Hey Dumbass, Dimwingers "colluded" with Clinton during his trial.

13 Witnesses. Thousands of documents. Don't blindly believe what Schifferbrains tells you to believe, moron.

Oops!

Once again, a rightard makes a claim with not an idota of evidence.
I have no idea what an "idota" of evidence is, but I have plenty to prove my claims.

Here is proof Dimwingers colluded with Clinton during his trial.

Senate Dimwingers coordinated with Clinton during his impeachment trial.

And YOUR House Clowns played video after video of 13 of their witnesses during the trial, and submitted thousands of documents.

You lose again, Fuckwit.

Hey dumbshit, consider the damage done to the US by Clinton's effort to mislead his wife and the public by stating, "I did not have sex with that women" compared to the asshole in the White House who has lied and mislead the nation 15,000 time in three years, illegally withheld funding from Ukraine which help Russia, and let's not forget he ordered our Armed Forces to cut and run from providing Putin hegemony in the Middle East and even gave Russian the Military Base the American Taxpayers paid for.

You really become more unhinged when someone makes you look like the fool you are.

Me thinks you are the fool, since facts never seem to open the box in which you live.
irony, meet rye!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That idiot needs to be in prison, not just run out of DC. He is unhinged, delusional, and a lying sack of shit.
I heard someone was thinking about going to some of the cases he worked as a prosecutor and examine if he made shit up!!! For real. I'm hoping someone will put it in writing so I could link it if true.

Adam Schiff - Wikipedia

"After law school, Schiff served as a law clerk for Judge William Matthew Byrne Jr. of the United States District Court for the Central District of California.[8] From 1987 to 1993, he was an Assistant United States Attorney in the Office of the United States Attorney for the Central District.[9] While in this position, Schiff came to public attention when he prosecuted the case against Richard Miller, a former FBI agent who was convicted of spying for the Soviet Union.[10] The first trial resulted in a hung jury; the second trial resulted in a conviction that was overturned on appeal.[11] Miller was convicted in a third trial.[12]"

An email sent to me from
MN Senator Tina Smith explaining her coming vote- quotes:
"I see impeachment as a last resort, and I "........(elsewhere says:
"Will vote to remove President Trump"
*(she admits "as a last resort" which result will be in stopping him from winning a democratic election, as how dare the people decide for yourselves when Tina Smith and her collegues can in last resort do it for you! )
This is her "last resort" after seeing how inept her own party voters can't seem to pick who the swamp wants selected to run against Trump.
I feel sorry for MN, they have a terrorist sympathizing representative who married her own brother to deceive immigration and here they have a Senator who admits trying to commit treason against her nation as her
"last resort" strategy.
Yes, and why hasn't this Omar woman been brought up on charges for her criminal activity ???????? This I can't figure out.
The O.C.E. is supposed to be non partisan, however they leaked my filed complaint about house members to those members instead of making it public they burried it. Not all whistle blowers are treated the same, depending on which side/party you are on the difference is like night and day on how they treat their own party members including protecting them.
They had Elijah Cummings ethics case floating for years to avoid prosecution.
Eric Snowden come to mind? no one protected his whistleblower ass!!! why demofks, why?

Why wasn't obammy ever impeached because of snowden? I mean he had real data, Seth Rich was killed. murdered by the left. Whistleblowers. the demofks are everything they tell you you are. Snowden got out alive.

Trump will be vindicated today.....innocent of all charges....dems have a huge costly FAIL.....

It's going to be funny as hell when - after the Senate dismisses the House's Un-Constitutional, politically partisan Impeachment - President Trump tears Pelosi's Articles of Impeachment in half and sends it back to the House.

:p

This isn't over these fucks have been trying to impeach sense day one there not going to stop now. There tds is over the top

Mitts son must be in some deep shiat ,, Romney needs trump to lose in 2020. Because a huge investigation will take place soon

You need 66 Votes. Not 51 to Impeach.

You people are idiots. The Framers Designed Impeachment with a check and balance for THE BUTT HURT of one party.

You couldn't infect The Senate with Butt Hurt or your lies so SUCK IT Commie Tard.

Great Day for America!

Shampeachment Ripped in Two!

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back