Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That idiot needs to be in prison, not just run out of DC. He is unhinged, delusional, and a lying sack of shit.
6108-05864309en_Masterfile.jpg

Schiff needs to lay off the glue

This ^^^ is an unsubstantiated opinion, and IMO a Conspiracy Theory.

Well if you believe my comment is funny, I would expect you to provide evidence of your question, which was one, IMO, more of a statement, than a question.

Unless you believe the accused actions to withhold money from Ukraine, was because trump is opposed to corruption, one must wonder why he didn't bring this up in 2017 and 2018? Why he went after the Biden's when the former VP was leading in polls? And why he has obstructed subpoenas by ordering material witnesses to ignore them, and his staff to ignore documents of relevance.

Because Biden didn't brag about getting the Ukrainian prosecutor publically until January, 2018, which brought it to Trump's attention, silly one.
Wasn’t there also an election in Ukraine?

There was...but I think Biden's public statements were what caught his attention.
It’s called corruption and it’s his job!to fix it. I don’t give a rats ass of your opinion either

Well, thanks for sharing, pinché

That was instructive, as it details how the self-selection into the intellectually infertile, destitute plains of Rightardia actually works. There's the consistent hogging of rightarded clickbait resulting in fact-free judgment ("halfbaked information"). Once that judgment is locked in, any further reading will be sufficiently selective so as to reinforce the judgment, as well as the self-selection. In this case we see the jumping up and down in "both-sides" euphoria (as most prominently promulgated by our most sincere Mac), relying on the unanimity side-show, while also completely ignoring the salient point, namely, the GOP's "trampling all over the rule of law and the Constitution in their cynical quest for power."

And, let's not kid ourselves: Rightardia will erupt in self-righteous indignation, and they'd demand any future Democratic President, caught in so much as placing a phone call to a potential donor on a government phone, be impeached and removed. Without double standards, Rightardia would have no standards at all.

Spot on ^^^ closing statement:

"Without double standards, Rightardia would have no standards at all."

Double standards?

Did you listen to Schiffs 'closing statement'?

He should be disbarred for the number of lies he told.

Please post a few of the lies verbatim, and why you believe he was lying.

admitting you didn't watch it?

Yep, I have a life to live. Watching the rest of the "trial" is like watching the same movie on the same day three times. The fix was in from the moment Moscow Mitch colluded with the White House Lawyers and trump. No witnesses, no documents, no justice.

No witnesses? There were 17 of the 18 interviewed presented as witnesses. No documents? What did the 28,578-page report leave out? No justice? Justice DEMANDS an acquittal.

I'm laughing.....the media has checked out on impeachment the last 24 hours. On DRUDGE, where they went weeks slinging mud at the President, the story barely has legs anymore. It's like it never happened......

Yuk....yuk.....what a joke. I said last week that by Monday, nobody would care!:113::113:

Double standards?

Yep, I have a life to live. Watching the rest of the "trial" is like watching the same movie on the same day three times. The fix was in from the moment Moscow Mitch colluded with the White House Lawyers and trump. No witnesses, no documents, no justice.

You admit you didn't watch it, but are sure Schiff didn't lie.

good sheep.

Bullshit. You make a statement, and I asked you to provide what you claimed. Your response has been an ad hominem, and a claim that I was sure Schiff didn't lie. Lucky for me I'm able to discern sophistry, even weak sophistry which was not meant for me, but for the other Rightarida who will cheer your comment.

Double standards?

Hey Dumbass, Dimwingers "colluded" with Clinton during his trial.

13 Witnesses. Thousands of documents. Don't blindly believe what Schifferbrains tells you to believe, moron.

Oops!

Once again, a rightard makes a claim with not an idota of evidence.

Double standards?

good sheep.

Bullshit. You make a statement, and I asked you to provide what you claimed. Your response has been an ad hominem, and a claim that I was sure Schiff didn't lie. Lucky for me I'm able to discern sophistry, even weak sophistry which was not meant for me, but for the other Rightarida who will cheer your comment.
"Moscow" Mitch, because he used the Clinton Impeachment rules that passed 100-0?

2677955-a-classy-beautiful-young-blond-woman-wearing-a-sun-hat-smiling-and-wearing-a-black-dress-and-silver-.jpg

Name calling doesn't replace reasoned argument!

Double standards?

good sheep.

You didn't watch it

Schiff lied his ass off

IF they ever do a factcheck, that will be shown, IF they are honest.

and IF you want to know if he lied or not, waste 20-30 minutes of your time, look up his closing remarks.

I'd LOVE to help you out, but it seems they only have 2-5 minute blurbs of it online.

and I would be hard pressed to call you bi-partisan.

good sheep.

You didn't watch it

Schiff lied his ass off

and IF you want to know if he lied or not, waste 20-30 minutes of your time, look up his closing remarks.

I'd LOVE to help you out, but it seems they only have 2-5 minute blurbs of it online.

If a Republican had told a 20th of the all the lies Schiff told every time he stood up and talked, the "fact checkers" would have melted down.

The whole thing was a fabrication by the cratzies for political purposes. It's just a game, and the American's were the pawns.

Anyone who can't see this bullcrap for what it is these days, needs help bad.

ANCHORAGE AWAY?
Schiff warns that acquitted Trump might sell Alaska to the Russians

Ok, even snowflakes have to admit, if only to themselves, that THIS is proof that Adam Schiff is completely BATSH!T CRAZY!

Pathological / habitual liar, delusional 'parody' story-teller, admitted classified leaker, and failed House Coup Manager....he has lost what little bit of his mind he still had.

...and this was part of his insane Closing Arguments, which totally SEALED the acquittal of President Trump.

This dude should be led out of the Senate wearing a straight-jacket by Secret Service and men wearing white coats.

:p

Schiff warns that Trump could sell Alaska to Russia if unchecked

good sheep.

You didn't watch it

Schiff lied his ass off

Here is a whopper.

Unhinged Adumb Schifferbrains: Trump will sell Alaska to Russia.

Double standards?

13 Witnesses. Thousands of documents. Don't blindly believe what Schifferbrains tells you to believe, moron.

Oops!

I have no idea what an "idota" of evidence is, but I have plenty to prove my claims.

Here is proof Dimwingers colluded with Clinton during his trial.

Senate Dimwingers coordinated with Clinton during his impeachment trial.

And YOUR House Clowns played video after video of 13 of their witnesses during the trial, and submitted thousands of documents.

You lose again, Fuckwit.

I know it's not Senate's job to do what House should have done with impeachment.

However, from the House impeachment hearings we all saw they they rigged it in the way that Republicans were completely blocked. They didn't allowed minority hearing day, that would give Republicans chance to call witnesses. Therefore, we may never hear from any of them.

I really wonted to see Hunter questioned. If left was able to grill Don Jr. for thirty or so hours, why not Hunter?

There is a slight chance that Senate could investigate, and call whistleblower, as Sen. Graham mentioned, but I doubt it will happen.

ANCHORAGE AWAY?
Schiff warns that acquitted Trump might sell Alaska to the Russians

Ok, even snowflakes have to admit, if only to themselves, that THIS is proof that Adam Schiff is completely BATSH!T CRAZY!

Pathological / habitual liar, delusional 'parody' story-teller, admitted classified leaker, and failed House Coup Manager....he has lost what little bit of his mind he still had.

...and this was part of his insane Closing Arguments, which totally SEALED the acquittal of President Trump.

This dude should be led out of the Senate wearing a straight-jacket by Secret Service and men wearing white coats.

:p

Schiff warns that Trump could sell Alaska to Russia if unchecked
Yup. And this guy plans to take over Diane Feinstein's seat as soon as she finally retires.

Oops!

I have no idea what an "idota" of evidence is, but I have plenty to prove my claims.

Here is proof Dimwingers colluded with Clinton during his trial.

Senate Dimwingers coordinated with Clinton during his impeachment trial.

And YOUR House Clowns played video after video of 13 of their witnesses during the trial, and submitted thousands of documents.

You lose again, Fuckwit.

Hey dumbshit, consider the damage done to the US by Clinton's effort to mislead his wife and the public by stating, "I did not have sex with that women" compared to the asshole in the White House who has lied and mislead the nation 15,000 time in three years, illegally withheld funding from Ukraine which help Russia, and let's not forget he ordered our Armed Forces to cut and run from providing Putin hegemony in the Middle East and even gave Russian the Military Base the American Taxpayers paid for.

Forum List

Back