Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Spot on ^^^ closing statement:

"Without double standards, Rightardia would have no standards at all."

Spot on ^^^ closing statement:

"Without double standards, Rightardia would have no standards at all."

Double standards?

Did you listen to Schiffs 'closing statement'?

He should be disbarred for the number of lies he told.

Please post a few of the lies verbatim, and why you believe he was lying.

admitting you didn't watch it?

Yep, I have a life to live. Watching the rest of the "trial" is like watching the same movie on the same day three times. The fix was in from the moment Moscow Mitch colluded with the White House Lawyers and trump. No witnesses, no documents, no justice.

No witnesses? There were 17 of the 18 interviewed presented as witnesses. No documents? What did the 28,578-page report leave out? No justice? Justice DEMANDS an acquittal.

You are talking to a soap bubble for a brain who never watches Fox yet knows exactly how bad the channel lies, has too much of a life to follow the impeachment thread and has already been given the list of witnesses and length of documents, yet facts just float in one ear and out the other as he's sure Mitch is from Moscow, the GOP is rigged and Trump supporters are all brainwashed, yet could walk right by McConnell on the street and yet probably wouldn't even recognize him . . .

Yep, I have a life to live. Watching the rest of the "trial" is like watching the same movie on the same day three times. The fix was in from the moment Moscow Mitch colluded with the White House Lawyers and trump. No witnesses, no documents, no justice.
Hey Dumbass, Dimwingers "colluded" with Clinton during his trial.

13 Witnesses. Thousands of documents. Don't blindly believe what Schifferbrains tells you to believe, moron.

Oops!

Once again, a rightard makes a claim with not an idota of evidence.
I have no idea what an "idota" of evidence is, but I have plenty to prove my claims.

Here is proof Dimwingers colluded with Clinton during his trial.

Senate Dimwingers coordinated with Clinton during his impeachment trial.

And YOUR House Clowns played video after video of 13 of their witnesses during the trial, and submitted thousands of documents.

You lose again, Fuckwit.

Hey dumbshit, consider the damage done to the US by Clinton's effort to mislead his wife and the public by stating, "I did not have sex with that women" compared to the asshole in the White House who has lied and mislead the nation 15,000 time in three years, illegally withheld funding from Ukraine which help Russia, and let's not forget he ordered our Armed Forces to cut and run from providing Putin hegemony in the Middle East and even gave Russian the Military Base the American Taxpayers paid for.
You really become more unhinged when someone makes you look like the fool you are.

13 Witnesses. Thousands of documents. Don't blindly believe what Schifferbrains tells you to believe, moron.

Oops!

I have no idea what an "idota" of evidence is, but I have plenty to prove my claims.

And YOUR House Clowns played video after video of 13 of their witnesses during the trial, and submitted thousands of documents.

You lose again, Fuckwit.

Hey dumbshit, consider the damage done to the US by Clinton's effort to mislead his wife and the public by stating, "I did not have sex with that women" compared to the asshole in the White House who has lied and mislead the nation 15,000 time in three years, illegally withheld funding from Ukraine which help Russia, and let's not forget he ordered our Armed Forces to cut and run from providing Putin hegemony in the Middle East and even gave Russian the Military Base the American Taxpayers paid for.

Tell us Dumbass:
  1. What is the worst lie Trump ever told?
  2. How do you break a foreign aid law when you are the head of foreign aid?
  3. How do you withhold something when it was actually given?
  4. How was Russia helped? EXACTLY.
And while you're at it---- what about when Trump:
  1. Promised to be more flexible with Russia after getting reelected?
  2. Threatened action if a line was crossed, then did nothing?
  3. Gave Russia a whole buttload of our own uranium for making nuclear bombs?
  4. Facilitated Russia by pulling our missile defense shield out of Eastern Europe, paving the way for them to take the Crimea and invade Ukraine?
Oh shit. Never mind. I F*@#ked up. That was Obama.

Oops!

You lose again, Fuckwit.

You really become more unhinged when someone makes you look like the fool you are.

Me thinks you are the fool, since facts never seem to open the box in which you live.

Hey dumbshit, consider the damage done to the US by Clinton's effort to mislead his wife and the public by stating, "I did not have sex with that women"....

Uh-huh.....

View attachment 304480

No One Spied On Trump and His Team

Not posting my entire comment is a damn lie, a lie by omission. Something you seem to use most of the time when you try to mislead the readers. Sad, it seems you mislead yourself and actually convince yourself that you are honest. You're Not!

Hey dumbshit, consider the damage done to the US by Clinton's effort to mislead his wife and the public by stating, "I did not have sex with that women"....

Uh-huh.....

View attachment 304480

No One Spied On Trump and His Team

Not posting my entire comment is a damn lie, a lie by omission. Something you seem to use most of the time when you try to mislead the readers. Sad, it seems you mislead yourself and actually convince yourself that you are honest. You're Not!

Hey dumbshit! What if the women Clinton was fucking were spies. Could we have been compromised? He lied. He was disbarred. He settled out of court with Paula Jones.

Fuck 15,000 lies. Those assholes say it was a “lie” when Trump said HIllary acid washed her server.

HIllary sucked. Run a better candidate, you whiny piece of trash.

You don’t give a shot about the truth.

Awwww....I am sorry you were offended that someone replied to your post falsely inferring Clinton was Impeached because of blowjob or that the lie was meant to hide his infidelity from Hillary, who had been his sexual predator ENABLER for years. Sorry to point out that Trump is far from the only liar in Washington or the biggest liar to ever sit at the desk in the oval office.

Need a tissue...or just a 'safe space'?

Oops!

You lose again, Fuckwit.

Me thinks you are the fool, since facts never seem to open the box in which you live.
I provided links proving my claims. You bring nothing beyond your usual idiocy, Moron.

Oops!

You lose again, Fuckwit.

Hey dumbshit, consider the damage done to the US by Clinton's effort to mislead his wife and the public by stating, "I did not have sex with that women" compared to the asshole in the White House who has lied and mislead the nation 15,000 time in three years, illegally withheld funding from Ukraine

It wasn't illegal and he didn't withhold it.
...which help Russia,...
He gave lethal aid, which Obama never did, withdrew from the nuclear agreement they were cheating on, and is building up relationship with Poland.
... and let's not forget he ordered our Armed Forces to cut and run from providing Putin hegemony in the Middle East ...
You are angrily spewing false claims. Are you trying to be the on board Rachael Madcow?

images

An email sent to me from
MN Senator Tina Smith explaining her coming vote- quotes:
"I see impeachment as a last resort, and I "........(elsewhere says:
"Will vote to remove President Trump"
*(she admits "as a last resort" which result will be in stopping him from winning a democratic election, as how dare the people decide for yourselves when Tina Smith and her collegues can in last resort do it for you! )
This is her "last resort" after seeing how inept her own party voters can't seem to pick who the swamp wants selected to run against Trump.
I feel sorry for MN, they have a terrorist sympathizing representative who married her own brother to deceive immigration and here they have a Senator who admits trying to commit treason against her nation as her
"last resort" strategy.

An email sent to me from
*(she admits "as a last resort" which result will be in stopping him from winning a democratic election, as how dare the people decide for yourselves when Tina Smith and her collegues can in last resort do it for you! )
This is her "last resort" after seeing how inept her own party voters can't seem to pick who the swamp wants selected to run against Trump.
I feel sorry for MN, they have a terrorist sympathizing representative who married her own brother to deceive immigration and here they have a Senator who admits trying to commit treason against her nation as her
"last resort" strategy.
Yes, and why hasn't this Omar woman been brought up on charges for her criminal activity ???????? This I can't figure out.

An email sent to me from
"last resort" strategy.
Yes, and why hasn't this Omar woman been brought up on charges for her criminal activity ???????? This I can't figure out.
The O.C.E. is supposed to be non partisan, however they leaked my filed complaint about house members to those members instead of making it public they burried it. Not all whistle blowers are treated the same, depending on which side/party you are on the difference is like night and day on how they treat their own party members including protecting them.
They had Elijah Cummings ethics case floating for years to avoid prosecution.

An email sent to me from
"last resort" strategy.
The O.C.E. is supposed to be non partisan, however they leaked my filed complaint about house members to those members instead of making it public they burried it. Not all whistle blowers are treated the same, depending on which side/party you are on the difference is like night and day on how they treat their own party members including protecting them.
When the nation's national security is at risk, the partisanship is out the window, and this nation had best get it's act together.

An email sent to me from
"last resort" strategy.
When the nation's national security is at risk, the partisanship is out the window, and this nation had best get it's act together.
That's why combating corruption should be taken more serious, because it leaves them compromised in many ways not seen or realized. Example:
Everyone talks about Biden and Ukraine but not a peep about how his China deals that left us at a disadvantage on trade talks as China delayed their dealing with us to see if Biden would be a possible COMPROMISED friend of theirs in office.
That delay affected not just trade, but also financial markets and other
ripples not discussed.

Hey didn’t some left GM In here post a number of 75% of Americans wanted trump impeached? Then why is his approval rating now 49%? There’s no logic you fkrs

Forum List

Back