Senate Democrats to further damage American intelligence apparatus on the way out the Door

Sigh

Liberals feigning outrage over the poor brown terrorists being water boarded while in the same pathetic hypocritical stink liberal breath wishing saddam was still alive torturing people.

Their bullshit will not work on me.

Mad cabbie, occupy hypocrite and the rest of fucking pawns can all go fuck themselves.

The deliberate damage this fucking disgrace in the white house has done to this country goes beyond treason.

The second civil war is getting.closer.
do it you pussy.. You wont do anything but type angry words and nothing more.

So the fuck what? So long as my words are the truth, you unreal piece of human scum. Have fun you fucking pawn.

No matter what you say, how much you giggle that fucking ridiculous moron you are, you are absolutely nothing but a pawn.

Your own fucking party admitted that you are all morons. You specifically, are the biggest moron on the board. You have any fucking clue how stupid that is?

Sigh

Liberals feigning outrage over the poor brown terrorists being water boarded while in the same pathetic hypocritical stink liberal breath wishing saddam was still alive torturing people.

Their bullshit will not work on me.

Mad cabbie, occupy hypocrite and the rest of fucking pawns can all go fuck themselves.

The deliberate damage this fucking disgrace in the white house has done to this country goes beyond treason.

The second civil war is getting.closer.
do it you pussy.. You wont do anything but type angry words and nothing more.

So the fuck what? So long as my words are the truth, you unreal piece of human scum. Have fun you fucking pawn.

No matter what you say, how much you giggle that fucking ridiculous moron you are, you are absolutely nothing but a pawn.

Your own fucking party admitted that you are all morons. You specifically, are the biggest moron on the board. You have any fucking clue how stupid that is?
yeah you are not going to do anything but cry....

no..wait why was i about to give you a serious answer? go change your diaper

Does that mean you would have preferred that the Soviet Union had prevailed in Afghanistan?
Why would you jump to that conclusion? I condemned the Soviet invasion and occupation of Afghanistan and the US invasion and occupation of South Vietnam.

You?

"'I warned them that we were creating a monster,' Selig Harrison from the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars said at the conference here last week (2001) on 'Terrorism and Regional Security: Managing the Challenges in Asia.'

"Harrison said: 'The CIA made a historic mistake in encouraging Islamic groups from all over the world to come to Afghanistan.'

"The US provided $3 billion for building up these Islamic groups, and it accepted Pakistan's demand that they should decide how this money should be spent, Harrison said.

"For 17 years, Washington poured $4 billion into the pockets of some of the most brutal men on earth - with the overall aim of exhausting and ultimately destroying the Soviet Union in a futile war.

I've also noticed how the CIA was involved in both illegal invasions and occupations.

CIA worked with Pak to create Taliban

Does that mean you would have preferred that the Soviet Union had prevailed in Afghanistan?
Why would you jump to that conclusion? I condemned the Soviet invasion and occupation of Afghanistan and the US invasion and occupation of South Vietnam.

You?

"'I warned them that we were creating a monster,' Selig Harrison from the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars said at the conference here last week (2001) on 'Terrorism and Regional Security: Managing the Challenges in Asia.'

"Harrison said: 'The CIA made a historic mistake in encouraging Islamic groups from all over the world to come to Afghanistan.'

"The US provided $3 billion for building up these Islamic groups, and it accepted Pakistan's demand that they should decide how this money should be spent, Harrison said.

"For 17 years, Washington poured $4 billion into the pockets of some of the most brutal men on earth - with the overall aim of exhausting and ultimately destroying the Soviet Union in a futile war.

I've also noticed how the CIA was involved in both illegal invasions and occupations.

I missed the part where you say you opposed the invasion of Afghanistan by the USSR but you then condemn the US for lending aid to those fighting to defeat them. You are either for the occupation by the USSR or against it. You can't have it both ways.

Take it up with Harry Truman and the United Nations if you want to blame someone for the invasion and occupation of South Korea. I doubt that the CIA talked the North Koreans into invading the South.

Last edited:

You?

I missed the part where you say you opposed the invasion of Afghanistan by the USSR but you then condemn the US for lending aid to those fighting to defeat them. You are either for the occupation by the USSR or against it. You can't have it both ways.

Take it up with Harry Truman and the United Nations if you want to blame someone for the invasion and occupation of South Korea. I doubt that the CIA talked the North Koreans into invading the South.

Name one thing where liberals do not have it both ways.

They are against the torture, but wish saddam was still alive.

They are against wall street, except when it benefits a super liberal like Warren Buffet.

They are against the Iraq war, except when Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs and bombed Baghdad.

They want GTMO closed for 8 years under Boooooosh, but it is still open and they do not say shit.

They are against "BIG OIL" except when they use all of the products made by Big Oil.

The fact is liberals stand for absolutely nothing. In fact they make fun of anyone who even suggests that someone ought to have principles. They are brainwashed pawns. They are the worst types of humans. They are insidious hypocrites who seduce the minds of the innocent by making everyone think they actually care about the poor and oppressed. They some how have convinced all of us (including me) that they actually care about environment.

No, they stand for nothing. They are creeps. They are all pawns of the academic elites who wish to gain power by destroying their only problem. Middle class America, who are educated enough to see through liberal bullshit.

You also missed the part where Jimmy Carter's administration had been aiding Afghanistan's "holy warriors" for six months prior to the invasion in order to provoke the soviet response. You also missed to geopolitical distinctions between the Russians invading a neighboring state in order to prevent manufactured religious strife from affecting their own Muslim population with the US invasion of South Vietnam on the opposite side of the planet in order to stimulate the US economy.

Take it up with Harry Truman and the United Nations if you want to blame someone for the invasion and occupation of South Korea. I doubt that the CIA talked the North Koreans into invading the South
My analogy was to South Vietnam, not Korea; although, the Koreans on both sides of the 38th Parallel wanted no help with reunification from the US in 1945.

Take it up with Harry Truman and the United Nations if you want to blame someone for the invasion and occupation of South Korea. I doubt that the CIA talked the North Koreans into invading the South
My analogy was to South Vietnam, not Korea; although, the Koreans on both sides of the 38th Parallel wanted no help with reunification from the US in 1945.

My apologies. I did use Korea instead of Vietnam.

What about releasing the entire Senate report on CIA torture?
"The full report, which is still unreleased, is more than six thousand pages long.

"Like the reports of the Church Committee on C.I.A. misdeeds during earlier generations, it will go down in history as an acknowledgement of shameful activities carried out in the name of the United States government, but also as testament to the fact that, in a democratic system, most such acts do, eventually, come to light."
America s Shame What s in the Senate Torture Report - The New Yorker

What about releasing the entire Senate report on CIA torture?
"The full report, which is still unreleased, is more than six thousand pages long.

"Like the reports of the Church Committee on C.I.A. misdeeds during earlier generations, it will go down in history as an acknowledgement of shameful activities carried out in the name of the United States government, but also as testament to the fact that, in a democratic system, most such acts do, eventually, come to light."
America s Shame What s in the Senate Torture Report - The New Yorker

It is a damned shame that the Democrats have done once again what the Church report did several generations ago. I do wonder how many CIA operatives will be killed this time because of this traitorous report. It is also a given that much of the human intel the CIA was getting will almost completely dry up.

It is a damned shame that the Democrats have done once again what the Church report did several generations ago. I do wonder how many CIA operatives will be killed this time because of this traitorous report. It is also a given that much of the human intel the CIA was getting will almost completely dry up.
It's a bigger shame JFK didn't live long enough to break the CIA into ten thousands pieces and scatter it in the wind:
"In 1975 and 1976, the Church Committee published fourteen reports on various U.S. intelligence agencies', formation, operations, and the alleged abuses of law and of power that they had committed, with recommendations for reform, some of which were later put in place.

"Among the matters investigated were attempts to assassinate foreign leaders, including Patrice Lumumba of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rafael Trujillo of the Dominican Republic, the Diem brothers of Vietnam, Gen. René Schneider of Chile and Director of Central Intelligence Allen Welsh Dulles's plan (approved by President Dwight D. Eisenhower) to use the Sicilian Mafia to kill Fidel Castro of Cuba.

"Under recommendations and pressure by this committee, President Gerald Ford issued Executive Order 11905 (ultimately replaced in 1981 by President Reagan's Executive Order 12333) to ban U.S. sanctioned assassinations of foreign leaders."
Church Committee - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It's a bigger shame JFK didn't live long enough to break the CIA into ten thousands pieces and scatter it in the wind:
"In 1975 and 1976, the Church Committee published fourteen reports on various U.S. intelligence agencies', formation, operations, and the alleged abuses of law and of power that they had committed, with recommendations for reform, some of which were later put in place.

"Among the matters investigated were attempts to assassinate foreign leaders, including Patrice Lumumba of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rafael Trujillo of the Dominican Republic, the Diem brothers of Vietnam, Gen. René Schneider of Chile and Director of Central Intelligence Allen Welsh Dulles's plan (approved by President Dwight D. Eisenhower) to use the Sicilian Mafia to kill Fidel Castro of Cuba.

"Under recommendations and pressure by this committee, President Gerald Ford issued Executive Order 11905 (ultimately replaced in 1981 by President Reagan's Executive Order 12333) to ban U.S. sanctioned assassinations of foreign leaders."
Church Committee - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It would have been a boon to mankind if they had succeeded in killing most of those you mention. Were any of them your heroes?

It would have been a boon to mankind if they had succeeded in killing most of those you mention. W
"Patrice Émery Lumumba (born Élias Okit'Asombo;[1][2][3] 2 July 1925 – 17 January 1961) was a Congolese independence leader and the first democratically elected Prime Minister of theRepublic of the Congo (now known as theDemocratic Republic of the Congo). As founder and leader of the Mouvement national congolais, Lumumba helped win his country's independence from Belgium in 1960."
What do you fear most about Democracy?
Patrice Lumumba - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back