Sen. John Fetterman has been rushed to a DC hospital --- Doctors fear he may have suffered another Stroke

Because you should ALWAYS wish well the party of people who when you fought for the right to just decide care for your own body with dangerous, experimental, untested vaccines, wished you dead as a selfish, ignorant prick of a threat to society, when you voted for the candidate of your choice, followed you around calling you names and harassing and assaulting you on the street, in restaurants and elsewhere, then when you followed your constitution and attended a protest of an illegal and highly questioned specious election, called you a traitor for it and celebrated your being locked away without even being charged for years in a dungeon indefinitely suffering starvation, abuse, and violation of every legal, civil, and constitutional law there is on the books without so much as a court date!

Perfection!

This means if he kicks the bucket his radical brown illegal alien wife will get his seat. Precisely the plan all along.

RMiWiTvaHyQ4.gif

Time for the MAGAts to call him (and all who have had strokes) a retard again.

I saw him giving a speech earlier this week and it was so sad, I had to turn it off…..CRINGE FACTOR OF 10.

The poor man is being used by disgusting Dem whores rather than focusing on getting better.

It shouldn't surprise you. Look at what they did with that kid Greta Thunberg. They threw her on stage like a performing monkey and the Democrats applauded her instead of criticizing the parents for not getting help for that emotionally disturbed child.

This means if he kicks the bucket his radical brown illegal alien wife will get his seat. Precisely the plan all along.

RMiWiTvaHyQ4.gif

Maybe they think they can do the same thing with Biden.

No wait. They can't. It's against the constitution.
Truth is...the only thing keeping Biden alive is his wife who apparently is running the White House anyway.

Being tall and lanky has its disadvantages.
I haven't seen the man doing any interviews I know of since his campaign. Saw him when sworn in, didn't say much at all, except what he had to say, then he exited stage left. Saw him at a event after he won, same thing.
Something isn't right with him.
In PA, as in most states, an appointment is temporary and lasts only until the next general election when the people choose the replacement to fulfill the term.
Pa heavy dem, she'd win in a heartbeat....oops.
He should have Dr. Oz take a look at him.
Dr Marc Seigel on Fox said chances of another event are extremely high and longevity after what happened to him is usually no more than six years, based on stat's.
He was just light-headed and held for observation with no signs of a second stroke
That's the press release.

I hope not. I may not agree with the guy, but I certainly don't wish him ill.

Hopefully it's a false alarm.
I don’t wish him ill, but what is a man who is still suffering severe debilitary effects from a stroke running for the U.S. Senate n the first place? He should have put his health first.

Forum List

Back