Sen. John Fetterman has been rushed to a DC hospital --- Doctors fear he may have suffered another Stroke

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This means if he kicks the bucket his radical brown illegal alien wife will get his seat. Precisely the plan all along.

RMiWiTvaHyQ4.gif

Last edited:
I wish him good health. I do not have it in me to clown the guy at this time.

He never should have run. Everyone knows it is a total joke and he is being used.

He should have been focusing on healing, not being a fucking Senator.

I blame the Democrats if he had a stroke. The soulless ghouls are using him, it is disgusting. They are sick fucked up people.

If you do a search for what he had, ischemic stroke, and the jab, there is an unusual amount of scientific reports/literature, all to assure us, that the benefits of the jab, outweigh the safety issues that may, or may not, be involved.

John Fetterman’s stroke and his long-term health outlook, explained​

1675926487017.png

Acute ischemic stroke and vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia post COVID-19 vaccination; a systematic review​

1675926594428.png

Risk of acute myocardial infarction and ischaemic stroke following COVID-19 in Sweden: a self-controlled case series and matched cohort study​

1675926733162.png

Safe & Effective

7aif48.jpg

Attachments

• 1675925887025.png
    1675925887025.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 11
If you do a search for what he had, ischemic stroke, and the jab, there is an unusual amount of scientific reports/literature, all to assure us, that the benefits of the jab, outweigh the safety issues that may, or may not, be involved.

7aif48.jpg
Research looks highly biased to me following a quick scan .If not "fixed"
They managed to find reasons to reduce the number of studies from 447 to a sample of only 43 patients . What luck!!
Pfizer and Moderna vaccines do not even figure .
Only Astra Zeneca and Janssen vaccines do ,and the latter was suspended .

"We found447 articles. From those, 140 duplicates were removed. After screening and excluding irrelevant articles, 29 studies (43 patients) were identified to be included. From all cases, 22 patients (51.1%) were diagnosed with AIS associated with Vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT). Among AIS associated with VITT group, all received viral vector vaccines except one. The majority of cases with AIS and VITT were female (17 cases, 77.2%) and aged below 60 years (15 cases, 68%). Fourteen patients (32.5%) had additional thrombosis in other sites. Four of them (0.09%) showed concurrent CVST and ischemic stroke. Hemorrhagic transformation following AIS occurred in 7 patients (16.27%). Among 43 patients with AIS, at least 6 patients (14%) died during hospital admission."

Just watch, if he becomes incapacitated the governor will appoint her to carry out his term. John McCain's wife, Cindy, comes to mind.
If that happens then you know our system is beyond corrupted. The voters in Pennsylvania deserve what they get. Prog politicians are rubber stamp voters. Republicans should have won the Senate also.

Sadly, if this is true, even if he lives this will just incapacitate him further. And I do not think his wife immediately gets the seat (!).

Forum List

Back