Sen. John Fetterman has been rushed to a DC hospital --- Doctors fear he may have suffered another Stroke

oh look, "racism" made its way into the thread...otto is your avatar John Slattery? I know I recognize it but can't put my finger on it.
What did you post about the former 1-term fuckups idiot immigrant wife who chain migrated her idiot family while making an idiot anchor baby?

I am for real. If a cars salesman, came out in shorts, a hoodie, prison style tattoos and a rats nest beard, and had a skinhead, I wouldn't let him wash my car much less give him a big check to buy one.

If you think Uncle Festerman's appearance is professional, you and I have a different concept of what that entails.

Quality schools always had the students dress in jackets, ties, dress slacks- the idea that they were getting across is if you want to be a professional, you should look like it.

I am for real. If a cars salesman, came out in shorts, a hoodie, prison style tattoos and a rats nest beard, and had a skinhead, I wouldn't let him wash my car much less give him a big check to buy one.

If you think Uncle Festerman's appearance is professional, you and I have a different concept of what that entails.

Quality schools always had the students dress in jackets, ties, dress slacks- the idea that they were getting across is if you want to be a professional, you should look like it.
hilarious

Go find your trailer trash

How long will that take? are you going to do anything else?

I'm only posting ^this^ so as not to contribute any further to the stress level...your welcome
Well, he just turned 17, so less than a year.

I wonder if any of Fred's money is left to buy his way into school.

Where do ya go from there? is there a plan beyond that?

That's an odd thing to wonder about bro...seriously
Not at all.

So far all of the former 1-terms fuckup spawn hasn't made a name for themselves outside of the family grift.

Not at all.
it doesn't get much odder bro, folks will start referring to ya as "ODDO"
So far all of the former 1-terms fuckup spawn hasn't made a name for themselves outside of the family grift.
lol...how would ya know? I mean if they did make a name for themselves wouldn't it be Trump? :abgg2q.jpg: You could be sitting around pondering this for quite a long time.

Last edited:
it doesn't get much odder bro, folks will start referring to ya as "ODDO"

lol...how would ya know? I mean if they did make a name for themselves wouldn't it be Trump? :abgg2q.jpg: You could be sitting around pondering this for quite a long time.
Have anyone of them held a job outside of the family grift?

How would I know that? but why is this so important? at first I thought you were just kidding when you said you wonder about this...billy zeros claimed he is a 10 on the trump obsession scale, what's going on here?
We all already know the answer, and that is no job outside of the family grift.

Forum List

Back